Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 04:42:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: You In or Out? - Chapter 6 - Jeepers Creepers Keepers UPDATED: 12-6-07  (Read 6668 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
danishani2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2007, 06:07:13 am »

Ok I'm posting chapter 5!

Clover: Uhh. Where am I?
Lexxi:Oh thank god we thought we lost you!
Trixie: Yeah those lights wen't right through you and you just wen't KABAM on the ground knocked out cold!
Clover: What? The last thing I remember is is...but how did I get back here? What the heck is going on?!

Clover was going into a panic and I wouldn't blame her. But while Lexxi was trying to calm her somebody walked out of the little house. "Who dares walks on my land?" she had red hair a red dress and black midnight skintone. As she walked a little more further out a wolf followed behind her. Its eyes glowed like the sun making it day it was very aggressive wolf. This was a rumor that was spreading around about the wolf that the sisters never heard of its name or what the poeple call it around here "The leader of the pack" but where are the rest of them?
Lexxi: Who are you?
"I'm Lavota" She said with a firm greeting way "Why do you stand on my land?"

Trixie: I don't like this. *whispers* she's wack!
Lexxi:We're sorry for disturbing you we just need something for this person and we will be out of your way.
Lavota: NO GO AWAY YOU CAN'T HAVE ANYTHING HERE GET OFF MY LAND YOU LITTLE PICKPOKECTS!
Trixie: Yo! Chill out lady geeeez!
Lexxi: You shut your mouth Trixie! So you know what we need right?
Lavota: There is nothing here go away!
Lexxi: Then why are you so upset?!
They say curiosity killed the cat but in the case it's the other way around hard to think of it that way but thats how it is.
It was silent except for the wind blowing and the leaves brushing up against each other on the trees its almost 3:00 AM.
Clover felt weak "Go sit over there." said Lexxi but Clover refused because the more closer she got to the house the more weak she got. "No come here." Lovota was wondering if whatever that person needs is apart of Clover and can be used for good or for evil. It's an extra power called an "Orb" many people have heard about orbs like in pictures of ghost and stuff but, this is different this orb contains many strengths and can make world peace or world destruction if fallen into the wrong hands.This is also so powerful you can and control your entire past.
Lavota can help them but only to another place to get what they need.

Clover: Why do you want me to come over there I'll pass out!
Trixie: Don't do it Clover she'll eat you alive she's crazy!
Lexxi: Oh and you're not?
Lavota: ahem. Trixie have you been roaming this Earth for 776 years? Anyhow
the reason I ask is because what that person wants mabye a part of Clovers soul but if Clover gets anywhere near here the spirit guards will attack her.
Lexxi: So thats what those lights where? That wen't through Clover?
Lavota: Yes, I will send you to another person that will help you her name is Katini Lorsetova she's not normal.
Trixie: Like you?
Lavota: Well if you want to put it that way yes, She's 19 but has lived on this Earth longer than me once you'll get to know her you'll be happy you met her.
Lexxi: Oh well ok thank you.
Trixie: Yeah thank her if I would've tried you would've yelled at me!

The place where they have to go is like a dead zone creepy dead trees and such its further into the woods
but they'll know when they get there the 19 year old was cursed to walk this Earth forever sad truth is she doesen't know who did it to her mabye 2 mysteries will be solved.What's hidden beneath these floors come out in very strange ways but its gotta happen one way or another.

~ † Ангел Темноты прибывает ночью † ~

danishani2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2007, 06:08:18 am »

It's 4:12 AM its cold and it starts to snow. The girls are cold,hungry and tired but they have to follow this quest
to keep each other alive they have been through so much in the past 48 hours. It's only faith and hope is what makes them stronger and is keeping them on the move. They arrive at the place but were disappointed because there were no trees well live trees anyway there were only dead ones like Lavota described it would be just like a dead zone.There were tombstones creepy noises they were at a gravesite.Nobody was around exepct for dead ground. The wind was howling its a full moon outside just the right time for the scary stuff like telling ghost stories to freak your little cousins or siblings out but in this case the girls didn't have to tell stories to freak eachother out. The looks of this place could scare somebody easily.

Yet Trixie wanted to sit ontop of a tombstone for gow knows why. "Trixie what the heck are you doing?" said Clover "I'm tired and I want to rest give me a break would ya?" as she comfortably sat down "Yeah but why sit on a tombstone couldn't sit on the ground?" but before Trixie could answer out of nowhere appeared the 19 year old. They all stood up in shock to see her.

"So you're the sisters eh? By looking at ya'll I'd say the oldest is Lexxi? 15 years old am I right? And you two are both 13? I'm Katini and I'm 19 I am also half dead and half alive I was cursed to walk here forever and have been for 1,268 years." Trixie scoffed at her as she got off the tombstone.
Lexxi: So you are the one we need help from?
Trixie: All I want to know is how do you know our name and how old we are? Plus I thought you talked with that weird talking voice like "Hieth nice to meeteth. How mayeth I help youeth?"
Katini: Woah, sarcasm I see mabye thats the way you'd think but thats not how I talk atleast. Yes, we are all weird for example, I'm a 19 year old body that is 1,268 years old. I'm kind of like a vampire except I can live during the daylight and I don't drink blood nor do I bite but thats what I am during the night.
Trixie: *leans over to clover and whispers in her ear* I'd hate to see what she looks like during the day.
Lexxi:Wow I've never been this close to a dead alive person before.
Katini: Yeah, weird for you.
Trixie: I thought ghost or dead people were supossed to be scary and mean.
Katini: Nah, we can be funny, sarcastic, sweethearts and blah blah blah blah!

It's almost time for the sun to rise and then they can see what Katini turns into we all can see what she turns into.
What will she look like? The sun can tell us that very answer in 5.....4......3......2.......1!
The wind stopped blowing everything went dead quiet and lights were swirling around Katini and hearing the echoing beams of the orbs as it was transforming her into.........
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 06:10:42 am by danishani2 » Logged

danishani2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2007, 06:09:03 am »

Ok here is the rest of Chapter 6!!!!!

It was in matter of seconds she was human. She still has her pale white skin and same eye color
but, her hair was black since being alive is opposite of dead and black is opposite of white get it?
The girls all stood there in shock to see what had happened infront of them.

Trixie: OH MY GOD! This is so fricken weird! We still need a shower. First, we just wake up
like any other egular day we walk to school with this guy dressed in a long black trench-coat stalking us
and asking us insane questions like "Can you get me the 'shar dushi'?" what the heck does "Shar Dushi" mean? And if we don't get it
he will kill us and use what's left of us to add to his years! We have been to 7different places that is leading us to this
piece of dump!

Katini: Don't you dare call my home a "piece of dump"!
Lexxi: You live here?
Katini: No, I just thought I'd stop by and see if the skeletons would like to go tango dancing with me.
Lexxi: oh uh sorry I didn-
Clover: LEXXI TRIXIE HELP ME!

Katini, Trixie and Lexxi both looked up at the hill behind them and there was Clover and 8 wolves.
Clover ran as fast as she could to get away from them. You know the wolf Lovota had?
The eyes glowed and growled except there are 8 of them as you can see chasing her.
"Oh no.....not again.....This can't be. Clover be calm!" Yelled Katini.
"HOW CAN I?! HELP ME PLEASE!"

Katini ran after the wolves and Clover was at and end "I can't go anywhere else! help!" cried Clover.
The wolves were ready to kill until Katini jumped in well more like flew in front of them
"Stand back Clover get behind me now!
Вы пойдете и никогда не возвратитесь, Вред нас, и Вы будете видеть смерть! Уйдите или умереть!"
(Vy poydetye i nikogda ne vozvratityest', Vred nas, i Vy budetye vidyet' smert'! Uyditye ili umeret'!)
With that said which threw all the girls wondering what she was speaking and saying.
But atleats the 8 wolves were gone but little did the sisters know there's more to the 8 wolves
than just grownling glowing eyed beasts.
Trixie: What the heck did you say?! I wanna roll my tongue like that!
Lexxi: Trixie shut up that's not important.
Clover: You saved me thank you!
Katini: I just saved you from being eaten I didn't save your life.
Clover: What do you mean?

Katini sighed and told the girls to sit with her on the cold ground
"There's more to the wolves than you know. I was shocked to see this happen again."
"Again? You've seen the wolves before? What happened the last time?" said Clover
"It's been a while but it's not good news especially to see all 8 of them at once.It's just..... just sit down and I'll explain it."
Katini sat down on the cold snowy ground along with the sisters. "You know what the number 8 means right?" she said with a sigh
"Well incase you don't know the number 8 means: Death and resurrection;infinity;old fonts and baptisteries are octigonal because
of the association with regeneration. In this situation we just had it means....." she took a pause sighed and said "Death it means death."
The sisters hearts all raced who's going to die? "Wha..wha..what do you mean death? I'm gonna die?" cried Clover
"I don't know who is and who is not going to die all I know is that the wolves are like stalkers and drainers usually you see
one everyday until 8 days are up then on the 8th day someone dies practically the person who saw them.
I have to tell you something else too it's a long story but I need to tell you."
"I wanna know what the heck you said that was so awesome!" said Trixie
"It's Russian and I said 'You will go and never come back, Harm us, And you will see death! Leave or die!'
now let me tell my story!".

Katini looked very un-easy and had a bad feeling.
Like people say "Expect the un-expected." and it is going to be a real surprise about how Katini got cursed to live forever.
Katini looked up and said "I was the first one."

danishani2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2007, 06:09:42 am »

Ok there's what I've done Chapter 7 will be on it's way soon! Medagic and BlaqJayd for commenting! ^.^
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 06:58:37 am by danishani2 » Logged

glambabe

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2007, 07:39:47 pm »

Really cool story love it!!

:blob5:The Sims 2    {RULEZ}:blob5:
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2007, 03:33:50 pm »

I just read all these chapters and all I can say is that its just phenomenal!Can't wait to see the rest Smiley

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: