Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:34:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm Gonna Hold On  (Read 2661 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Krazie_Kc87

View Profile
« on: November 23, 2007, 11:55:57 am »

"There it is" Kendra Baily sighed reading the sign through the foggy windshield of the truck. "Finally" ten year old Ashton murmered. they walked up the stairs of the apartment complex. Kendra knocked on the door. It was answered by a severe looking woman. "Are you Kendra Baily?" she asked crossly "Yes" Kendra answered meekly. She peered at Ashton then finally said "yes well come in"

"We were expecting you alot earlier" she said as Kendra and Ashton enterd a small apartment. It was sparsly decorated in Country Kitch. Sitting quietly on the counch was and elderly man watching t.v. "Hello" he said with a warm smile. "I'm sorry I was late my truck broke down it is very upreditable" Kendra said with a smile "Besides Ashton it's the best thing I got out of the divorce.

"Well my name is Rose and this is my husband Lyle Lamont" she said absently waving her had towards the man. "all the apartment layouts are the same three bedrooms, one bath, kitchen, Living room with Dinning room." she finshed and looked and Kendra. "How many apartments are there?" Kendra asked "three" Rose answered. "and who else lives here?" "Mr. Derrick Carson and his teenage son Simon." "Would you like to join us for dinner?" Lyle asked Ashton "you betcha" she answered

Much to rose's unhappiness Kendra and Ashton joined them for dinner they made small talk then Lyle showed them to the apartment. "Here it is" he said with his warm smile if you need anything just knock on our door.  

"This is it" Ashton exclaimed walking through the living room "well it is all I can afford on my own" Kendra said with a sigh "yea well dad's is much better" Ashton said with a sigh she laid down on the couch Kendra covered her up "don't worry it will get better I promise" Kendra said not believing her self much

Please tell me if you want to know what happens to Kendra and Ashton.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 12:48:12 pm by Krazie_Kc87 » Logged
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2007, 12:00:00 pm »

I would like to know.  I think it looks like a fun read.  It reminds me of a story I was thinking of doing sometime, about some apartment complexes.  Ashton is a doll, by the way.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Lola136

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 12:58:47 pm »

I would like to know what happens too, my neibors are exactly like mr and mrs lamont

Look At My Sims HERE
Psst! join a RolePlay[/B]
I just want to wrap you all up in cotton wool and roll you down a hill :smt120
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2007, 06:29:22 pm »

I want to also know!  Seems like great beginning!

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: