Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:53:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Romeo & Juliette-Tales My Grandmother told me*UPDATED 8/30*  (Read 5811 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« on: August 28, 2007, 05:06:04 pm »

Some people say the past is rememberable well those people are wise because the tale that will be told here is about the past,a past life,a past day...long ago.

It all began at Anne Shi's house.She had ten grandchildren,four children and a house that her parents once lived in.She was a widow and getting old,for the past few days three of her grandchildren and her daughter came to stay with her.She saw they were bored and decided to read them a story.
"Tommi,Laighlia and Lanberg come sit down on the floor and listen to a tale,"she said as she drifted away reading the story.
"It all started on a June afternoon..."

"Hi i'm Romeo Monty,I go to your school and I don't have todays asignment so I was wondering if you could give me it?"
"Hi i'm Juliette Capp and sure I forgot my assignment yesterday and I think I asked your brother."
"Oh you know him?Ya he sometimes has the assignment but he doens't have it either today."
Juliette ran into the house thinking this is the first boy she's ever gotten to meet that asked things so politly,she thought that this boy would be her new boyfriend if gran'papa let her.He was an old strict man who said there was an evil family in town.Romeo stood there thinking of this girl he had just met and her beautiful cherry red hair that shined in the summer light.

This is what I am posting at the moment leaving you in suspence.Should I continue?

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 01:30:20 pm »

Does anyone think I should continue????If someone replies I will continue
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 01:50:53 pm by Hidden~Secret » Logged

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
kaitco

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2007, 02:56:53 am »

Continue! I like this idea.

DorienneSmith.com ~ where life finds meaning...or at least, that is what I claim

simcat06

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2007, 12:23:07 pm »

YES continue....I would love to see the rest....Pweezzz...lol

Check out my new house 24 Maple Drive Here :rabbit:
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 01:50:35 pm »

Yes!  Continue!!  Definitely!
Medagic

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2007, 04:00:33 pm »

Continuing from where we left off...

She fell in love and so did he.Little did both know was that their families hated each other and were in a feud that had been going on since before Romeo and Juliette were born.They saw each other every week and some how they hadn't gotten caught.

About a month later they had gotten up to kissing,but there is no happy ending to this part.

Soon the eldest Capp found out about this little affair and he threw water on Romeo.Soon Romeo left after seeing he was not welcome anymore there.

Juliette soon began to tell her gran'pa that he was wrong that they were just simply kissing,and he began to tell her about the family history and why he did what he did.Juliette began to understand what he was saying and knew that in her heart she was madly in love with the boy she barely knew a month ago.She called Romeo giving him the news about it all luckily the Monty family didn't know about their love but they couldn't go there to be together because they would recognize those red locks and would ban her from the house and probably send her away.

After talking to Romeo,Juliette decided to go to sleep seeing as it was already twelve a.m. and she had school that morning.

In the bathroom downstairs from Juliette's room,an evil face stared into the mirror.She was thinking of a way to break-up her sister and that fool and knew in time her plan would succeed and she would have her grandfathers heart and be known as a darling angel.

So what do you think?Um...this may seem weird but do I have to beg for someone to comment?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 11:17:24 am by Hidden~Secret » Logged

Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2007, 11:18:10 am »

This may seem wierd to all of you but do I have to beg for someone to comment?I mean I need someone to please comment this because I worked hard on it and I want to know if SOMEONE would like to read it,so please don't make me beg for someone to comment my story because if someone does I will continue
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 11:29:21 am by Hidden~Secret » Logged

AjiDivine

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2007, 11:14:34 pm »

No, it doesn't seem weird. Go on write your story and it seems that you are on the right track. I come here to read stories at different times during the week.

Simming is a way of Life!!!  :toothy4:
Check out my sims pictures.
My Apocalyse Challenge
2nd Place in Part of Your World - Jocelyn Lanier
3rd Place in The Devil
Broken_Heart

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2007, 02:04:11 pm »

Keep Writing Please ShiningSimStar! I Love The Idea Of The Story. I'm Waiting For The Next Bit.
SusieSmacktard

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2007, 02:16:51 pm »

Oooh....I like the idea of the jealous sister.Smiley
simcat06

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2007, 03:23:39 pm »

yeh this will be a good story!...i never really play this family, but stories like this make me wanna play them!!...keep it coming!!

Check out my new house 24 Maple Drive Here :rabbit:
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2007, 05:41:19 pm »

Hi shiningstar I am enjoying this I have never really played this family either so I am enjoying reading your story.

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2007, 09:47:40 pm »

wow I can't believe how much time its been since I last update.I actually uninstalled my game because of the hard times the game was giving me but reinstalled.I'll try my best to get everything I had from before and start a new chapter

rebelmozzerella

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2007, 08:59:22 pm »

Cool, I'd like some more too. Smiley

he's the sweat on my sheets (:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: