Insimenator.org
May 02, 2024, 05:42:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: The World is Watching - Chapter Nine - After the car  (Read 7639 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« on: August 29, 2007, 12:24:39 pm »

~Index~
Preview
Chapter One - I need to escape
Chapter Two - I don't care what people say
Chapter Three - Lisa
Chapter Four - Graves and Tears
Chapter Five - We're not coming back
Chapter Six - Lunatic
Chapter Seven - Everyone lies
Chapter Eight - Arguments and Cars
Chapter Nine - After the car

Welcome to my story. I hope you'll all enjoy it, in any case I enjoy making it. The story may contain some swearing and violence, but not too much.  :wink:
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 11:50:15 pm by KateTheSuperKat » Logged
KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 12:25:33 pm »

Preview

'What would you do when you lose your life to the cameras? Would you flee? Would you fight? Would you collapse?'

'A camera behind every corner... A bodyguard behind every door...'

'You are never alone... Not when they follow you...'

'What is it like to read lies about yourself in every paper?'

'What would you do when you can't walk alone?'

'Doesn't it seem fantastic to be famous? The money, the possibilities, the cameras...'

'All that is fake. No one knows what's hidden behind a smile...'

'No one knows what lies in your eyes... Paparazzi make your life... Or break it.'

'Escape when you're still able to, before it is too late. Before they do to you what they did to me...'

'Welcome to Hell.'

KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 12:26:32 pm »

Chapter One - I need to escape.

A dream that came true. Which young girl didn't want to become famous? At least I had always dreamed of a famous life. Everyone would want to become friends with me, and I would have more money than I could ever spend.

I imagined my face all over the papers, my name on every magazine cover. Rich and Famous. The ultimate combination.

You can imagine how exited I was when someone discovered me. I was going to be a star. Musical after musical, film after film. Finally I was with right famous.

At first it was great. I got invited for every party, and reporters wanted to know all about me. I was on television, and with my name on the cover magazines were sold out in a moment.

But slowly the party's became boring, the reporters became aggressive, and the magazines told lies about me.

My dream had become a nightmare. And every day it gets worse. Nowadays people throw things at me, and there are so many reporters in front of my house, I can't even see it anymore.

And now it's up to the point I need a bodyguard to guarantee my safety.

I need to escape.
KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2007, 11:46:07 am »

Chapter Two - I don't care what people say.

A random song by Racoon sounded through my headphones. I stared numbly at the wall, listening.

'Sure come in handy
A hero in town
He's offering candy to everyone
Oh what a guy
You better sleep with a gun...'

"That's not about me, I hope?" I looked up into Jack's face. Apparently I had been singing out loud.
"Nah. You should've known it's not about you. Bodyguards aren't heroes."

"Thanks, I'll keep that in mind," he replied, grinning. "In any case, there is a reporter at the gate."
"Send him away." My good mood vanished.

"I already tried, but he's determined."
"OK, then let him in." I sighed. Jack left to come back minutes later with the reporter.

He sat down uninvited. I stared into his curious face.
"Can I ask you a few questions?"
"If you put that thing away." He dropped the microphone.

"All our readers want to know if you really punched Jessica M."
"Of course I didn't!" I realized I was screaming.
"But some people say-"

"I don't care what some people say! Now would you please leave my property?" He glanced at Jack, and then got up and left. I rubbed my forehead. This particular reporter had been following me for over a year. Well, following, it was more like stalking.
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 01:59:22 pm »

Oh, this is really good!  Can't wait until you write more!
Medagic Cheesy

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2007, 02:43:37 pm »

I'm glad you like it. The next update will probably be tomorrow, I usually write at night when I can't sleep.
nahnahbobo

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2007, 10:08:04 pm »

This is great!
I love how it shows the darker side of fame
update please!

When I'm good I'm very, very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better.
KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2007, 08:18:58 am »

Chapter Three - Lisa

I miss the days I was still a nobody. No reporters, no cameras, no magazines. Just a peaceful life. I don't understand how I could ever want to be famous. For the money? They can have their stupid money.

I don't want it. I don't want this house either. It's so damn large I get lost in it sometimes. For the fans? I don't-

The cat interrupted my thoughts. She jumped through the living, breaking at least three expensive vases. I realized I didn't care. When she finally stopped and sat down, I gently patted her on the head. "Good cat."

My eye fell on something the cat had thrown out of the bookcase. I kneeled and picked it up. It was a photo album.

"Do you see that, Sandy?" The cat ignored me. I sat down on the chair, and opened the album.

Oh my, did I really look like that when I was a kid? I grinned and turned the page. My smile disappeared.

Lisa. I closed the album. A single tear ran down my cheeck. "NO!" I threw the album away. The cat looked up. I hid my face in my hands, and cried.

Here you go, nahnahbobo. I'm glad you like it.
KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2007, 04:19:33 am »

Chapter Four - Graves and Tears

"Ann, wait! Where are you going?" Jack jumped in front of me.
"Somewhere." I muttered through my sobs.
"Sure. But not without me."
"Fine." I continued my way.

"Ann?"
"Yeah?"
"The frontdoor's over there."
"I know. I'll take the backdoor." I left the villa. Jack hurried after me.

Somehow we managed to reach the car without a journalist noticing us.
"I'll drive." Jack didn't wait for an answer, and sat down in the car. I did the same.
"Where are we going?"
"The graveyard." I whispered. Jack started the car.

Minutes later we stopped at the graveyard. I jumped out of the car and walked past the rows of graves, till I reached a grave at the very end of the graveyard.

I kneeled down in the grass. For some time I just sat there and cried. Then I took a deep breath and opened my closed eyes. I read the inscription written on the stone.

The accident tragically took you away from us, but you will continue to live in the hearts of those who love you. May your soul find peace in heaven.

Lisa White 1980 - 1997

I rubbed my eyes. Memories flashed through my head. There had been no accident. It was my fault. I shouldn't have- I killed her. I killed my own sister.

"I didn't mean to, Lisa!" I screamed. Jack, who was still sitting in the car, looked up.
"Please forgive me! I NEVER MEANT TO KILL YOU!" I clung onto the cold stone. My tears fell in the ever so green grass.
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2007, 08:26:10 am »

Oh! How sad...Hm...How did this accident happen I wonder...?

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2007, 12:40:45 pm »

Chapter Five - We're not coming back

I didn't take notice of the voices around me, or the hand that pulled me up.
"Ann!" I looked at Jack without really seeing him.

"Come on Ann!" The next moment my cheek seemed to explode with pain. Jack had slapped me in the face. And not gently too. "Oi! What the hell do you think you're doing?" I pushed my hand against my cheek to stop the bleeding.

"Thank God. For a moment I thought you were really gone."
"Gone? What the heck are you talking about? And why did you do that?" I pointed to the scratch on my cheeck.

"You suddenly went all crazy. You started to scream things like 'I didn't kill you,' and then you clung onto that grave, and you wouldn't answer me for all the money in the world. What else should I've done?"

"Oh." Jack rolled his eyes, and put his arm around my shoulder. "We are going home now, and we're not coming back to this place."
"But-"
"No."

We walked back to the car. Neither of us noticed the man between the trees.

It's short, I know. Sorry about that.
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2007, 02:33:26 pm »

wow it was really good

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2007, 03:00:47 pm »

Thanks everyone, your lovely comments give me inspiration to write more.
nahnahbobo

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2007, 04:58:47 pm »

yay!
you updated!
great job
was the amn in the trees holding a gun?
0o0o0o0o0o...

When I'm good I'm very, very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better.
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2007, 06:37:52 pm »

Hurry with the next update.It was absolutely great!!!

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: