Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 04:25:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: The World is Watching - Chapter Nine - After the car  (Read 7617 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2007, 03:11:57 am »

Its a microphone, actually. Wink

I'll try to update this afternoon.
KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2007, 09:55:21 am »

Chapter Six - Lunatic

"Can you believe this?" Jack ran into the room.
"Can I believe what?" He handed me a magazine. I looked down. BODYGUARD ABUSES ANN WHITE it read in big letters on the cover.

"What the-" I turned the page. On the inside was a big picture of Jack slapping me. I looked up again. "You haven't seen the worst yet." I started to read the article.

Yesterday one of our reporters witnessed the abuse of Ann White. This is what he saw.

"Ann White was visiting the grave of her sister Lisa, when her bodyguard abused her. I saw him walk in her direction, pull her up and scream at her. Then he slapped her hard in the face. (See picture.) Ann White blooded heavily, and before I could go and help her, her bodyguard took her back to the car.

White seems mentally unstable. At the graveyard she started to scream things like 'I didn't kill you.' Apparently the abuse by her bodyguard also affected her mental state."

The rest of the article was about the 'accident' that killed Lisa. I closed the magazine.
"How do they know you slapped me?"
"Apparently your stalker witnessed it."

"Great. Now the whole world things I'm a lunatic and you abuse me."
"You have to tell them it isn't true."
"But they've got evidence!" I cried.

"Then make up something."
"I can't just make up something!" I was screaming now. I fell on my knees. "Why can't they just leave me alone?"
Lil Reaper

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2007, 01:38:39 pm »

Great story! I am so hooked. I can't wait to see what happens next!

I don't make mistakes, I date them!
I was uncool before uncool was cool!
[/COLOR][/FONT]
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2007, 04:46:35 pm »

Oh how sad...Now thanks to this stupid reporter there will be more outside her house!!  Grr...I don't like this guy...
Medagic :angry:

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2007, 06:34:54 pm »

its sad...waaaaa....lol its very good I hate that stalker dude

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2007, 01:43:38 pm »

Chapter Seven – Everyone lies

“Can you tell us why your bodyguard abuses you?”
“As I told you a million times,” I sighed, “he doesn’t abuse me.” People all started to talk at the same time. There was one deep voice though, that sounded clearer than all the others.

“Then how about the picture?” People around him nodded in agreement, and there were several yes’s and indeed’s.
“I scratched myself. I can assure you Jack only wiped away the blood.”

Another outburst of disagreement.
“But there was an eyewitness!” the deep voice exclaimed.
“Well, he might have seen it wrong. And I don’t think any of you would deny they never added a little to a story to make it interesting, even if it didn’t happen.”

“She has a point,” another man said.
“Now if you would be so kind to excuse me,” I continued, “I’ve got things to do.” I went back through the gate.

I did enter the house. However, I took another door that led me to the back of the house. I just needed some time alone. I wasn’t completely sure where to go.

I slowly walked past the trees, going nowhere in particular. After several minutes walking, I saw a park to the left. I entered it and sat down on a bench.

It was so delightfully silent over here. No flashing cameras, no screaming journalists. Only every now and then someone that stopped to take a closer look at me. Then one of them started to talk to me.

“Aren’t you Ann White?”
“No, I’m not.” I was surprised at how easy it was to lie to her. “People make that mistake a lot. Apparently I and Ann look almost the same.” I forced myself to smile, and she walked on.

Well, a little lie more or less didn’t matter, I decided. Everyone lied sometimes, why wouldn’t I? Actually it felt good. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the warm summer sun.

Thanks for all your lovely comments.
KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2007, 08:52:25 am »

Chapter Eight - Arguments and Cars

“I can’t take this anymore!” I threw the magazine at Jacks head, though he couldn’t do anything about the article in it. Jack stepped aside and the magazine hit the wall. “Don’t they have anything other to do than tell lies about me?”
“Apparently not.” Jack’s calm voice made me even angrier.
“Don’t act like you don’t care!”
“Maybe I really don’t care,” he answered, slightly annoyed.
“Fine then. I fire you!”
“You can’t fire me.”
“Why not!” I yelled.
“Because I have a contract.”
“RAH!”

I walked out of the room, slamming with every door in my path. The cat looked up from his place on my bed, but decided I wasn’t interesting enough and fell asleep again. “So now you don’t care anymore either?” The cat yawned. “Well if no one cares, I’ll just go.” I left through the backdoor. At first I walked quick, but the further away I got from my house, the slower I started to walk. Maybe I had been unreasonable. But then again, those journalists just drive me crazy. And it was madness to assume a cat knew what I was talking about.

I was already in the centre of the town when I decided to go back home. But first I wanted to eat something, I was really hungry. I sat down at a restaurant, and ordered a simple sandwhich. After my lunch I started the walk back home. My mood was a lot better. I crossed a street. In my thoughts I was already home, playing with the cat or reading a book. Maybe that was the reason it went wrong. I’ll probably never know. What I do know is that I suddenly felt an incredible pain when the car hit me. The car I didn’t hear or see before I passed out.

I'm sorry it's so short, the next update will be longer.
KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2007, 03:05:56 pm »

Chapter Nine - After the car

“Watch out!”
“Oh my god! It hit her!”
“Someone call 911!”

I carefully tried to open my eyes, but my eyelids seemed so heavy. I coughed, and the metallic scent of blood filled my nose. I finally managed to open my eyes, and the chaos around me made me want to close them again immediately. People were running around screaming, there was blood everywhere, but the car was nowhere to be seen. Someone kneeled next to me and put a coat under my head.

I wanted to thank him, but my lips wouldn’t form the words. Instead I blinked once, and let my head fall back. It wasn’t until people started pointing to my chest that I noticed something was actually coming through my skin. I didn’t feel it. The pain had probably caused my brains to go all weird and shut down the pain. The blood was still flowing away.

Strange enough I didn’t feel something when I saw it drip on the street. Someone else might as well have been lying here. It wasn’t my blood on the street. It wasn’t my rib coming through my skin. It wasn’t me wearing my coat. Just a stranger on the street.

After something that seemed just seconds, though it probably was a lot longer, the ambulance arrived. They lifted me onto the brancard, into the vehicle. Inside they started to stop the bleeding. Next to my head was a nurse who kept whining about insurance companies.
“Just shut the **** up,” I said at last. I wanted to say it loud, but no more than a whisper left my mouth.

The effect was the same though. Her expression changed so rapidly I almost laughed, except that my head seemed to explode when I did so. I turned to the doctor at my feet.
“Here with that paper.” I quickly wrote something down on it, and signed it.
“What was the date again?”
“The sixteenth, ma’am.” I wrote the date in the top right corner and gave it back to the doctor. He read through it and nodded.
“We will respect your wishes.”

“You better. If you don’t I swear I’ll find a way to sue you in death.” The doctor laughed.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 11:49:30 pm by KateTheSuperKat » Logged
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2007, 06:40:58 pm »

Sorry, I have been side tracked on a game I love to play. Anybody know Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom?It is for all ages.My grandmother even plays it.See, no problem. What have you been doing lately Kate?How are you guys?Keep the story going.Besides, I am used to muddy words.I hear them everyday.The girls finally learned how to play, well actually catch and throw, a football. Can not wait till tomorrow! I am moving into my new house!It is so beautiful!Sorry I got to check up on all the other stories. BTW, anybody know why Banished stopped? I really loved it. I love all the stories: Serenes Undead Story, Banished, and finally, I am saving the best for last, The World is Watching! A little help here by the way, which is better?University or Seasons?(1st)

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2007, 12:12:50 am »

I don't know that game, unfortunately.

I've been writing lately, however not on this, since I kinda lost inspiration. But now that I came up with some ideas I'm sure it'll go just fine.

That's good. I hope your new house will be fantastic. Cheesy

I don't have University, but I'm enjoying Seasons a lot, and I'd certainly reccomend it. It does act strange at times, though.
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2008, 02:57:14 pm »

While there be another update to this story? I just got back from downloading. So, uh, hey, I guess.:/  

*Kat

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: