Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 11:29:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Combining Pics to make a collage(sp?)  (Read 2189 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Simsane

View Profile
« on: August 29, 2007, 11:53:27 pm »

Does anyone here know of any tutorials on how to use Paint to combine pictures from the storytelling folder into one picture?  Like a collage of pictures?  I have tried the help files in Paint, but can't seem to find anything explaining how to do it.

I tried doing a search on these forums before I posted this question, but couldn't find an answer.  If it's in the wrong forum then please move it to the correct forum.  If this topic has already been posted, could someone please give me a link to the post?

I really appreciate any help.  Thanks in advance.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2007, 12:17:35 am »

Have you tried looking/asking in this thread?

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Simsane

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2007, 12:37:01 am »

Thank you for the link.  I tried reading it, but I don't have photoshop.  Then I tried doing a search under the contests forum for "collages" but it keeps telling me that it can't find anything.  But I do appreciate that you tried to help. :-)
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2007, 12:46:59 am »

There are lots of people who use paint, Simsane. Just try asking in there, and I'm sure someone will be able to help, since more people who can answer your question will see this there...or maybe one of the mods will move this question there for you. Smiley

I've asked this to be moved there. I'm sure someone should be able to help you.

Simsane

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 01:49:39 am »

Thank you again for all your help.  I really appreciate it.  I didn't know where I should post it, and I really have tried several searches.  I must just be typing in the wrong thing under search.  (It's funny, I tried searching for "collages" at the Sims2 site and got tons of stuff on colleges in Uni!  lol!  Here at least, I just got the response that search couldn't find anything.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2007, 12:23:42 pm »

Post your question in the thread I linked to in my first response. There are a lot of people who read that thread who are skilled in photo manipulations. Someone will be able to help. That thread isn't just for help with photoshop, it's for help with photo manipulation in any graphics program.

nova-storm

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2007, 11:12:39 pm »

I use Paint shop Pro as I fine it easy to use where I fine Photo shop a bit harder. Look it up here wit it it is just a mater of hitting CTRL+C to copy the photo and Ctrl+L to past it on the new Page you make. Just  make sure when you make "new" that it is big enuff to hold all the photos. If you dont have this program then you will have to use google search bar to find the program you have and fine some help info on it. Best way to do it is go to the site of the software you have and look in the help sections.

:happy8:A closed mouth gathers no foot. :smile:
resistance is futile you will be assimilated
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: