Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 06:56:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: help!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1550 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
munchxoxo

View Profile
« on: August 29, 2007, 08:45:24 pm »

In my game i was making a new collecton folder and when i went to put stuff in it all of my OBJECT downloads ( everything elts was fine) were not there so i quit and i restarted it and they still arnt there why?
xHannaHx

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 11:29:23 pm »

i couldn't tell you, the same thing happened to me. luckily i didn't download much. sorry i wasnt much help, i kinda just wanted to share what happened to me, and let you know you're not alone. i know that it can't be enabling the cc thing becuase all my other cc works.

Planning a sim wedding? In need of the perfect gown? Your search shall be no longer. Check out my set of 3 wedding gowns:love8:
Click here To get me in your game. You know you wanna :dance:
[/FONT][/SIZE]
dnj121006

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2007, 06:01:12 pm »

i hope you get an answer soon  Sad
Sorry, i can help with this situation but, i feel for you and hannah!

Live Life to the fullest because, there may never be a tomorrow.
munchxoxo

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2007, 08:47:51 pm »

well thanks guys but now i can do everything but it just keeps crashing
nova-storm

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 10:45:29 pm »

Sounds like you might have a bad file. take ALL your downloads out and restart the game. If that does not work Delete the Group Cache and other files that look like it in your sims folder. then restart the game. did it work?

If yes put 1/2 of your downloads back and restart the game. did it work? then take that 1/2 out and put it in a folder called WORKING FILES and put the other 1/2 of the file in to the game. Start the game. did it run? No? then you have a bad file in that bach. so now you need to split that batch of files and find the half that is bad. and repeat till you find that One file that is bad. As for the 1st issuse i dont know why it is not showing up. but what I just told you is to get you game started and not crashing.

:happy8:A closed mouth gathers no foot. :smile:
resistance is futile you will be assimilated
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: