Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 09:45:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: All My Pixels----update 9/22  (Read 6616 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SusieSmacktard

View Profile
« on: September 02, 2007, 12:07:40 pm »

Hi all, this is my first story on Insim.  This is my take on the Pleasantview bunch.  I had been playing them a little before deciding to make them stars of their own drama.  Any feedback would be great:love7:
Second half of episode 3 is up!
*note*  This does contain some discussion of adult themes.  Consider this story PG-13.
Episode 2
Episode 3
~All My Pixels~
The simulated trials and travails of the residents of Pleasantview.

Cassandra

*sigh*  Looks like Desdemona's up again, and she wet herself.  That's just greeeeaaat.  Don't get me wrong, I love my children-

It's just that I never expected twins.  And it would be nice if Don helped out more instead of watching sports all the time.

The one time I asked him to empty the potty, he threw a tantrum almost equal to one of Lucius's.

Seems like all I do anymore is take care of the twins.

I barely have a moment to work on my garden.

I used to be a scientific researcher on the fast track to the top until I had to quit when I got pregnant.  I used to give presentations on microbiology.  Now I talk to two year olds about teddies.

I love my children, but I have to wonder

Is this all there is?

Mary-Sue
Being on house arrest isn't so bad.  I'm in familiar surroundings, I can do what I want, when I want.  It sure beats prison.  I thought I'd never get out after being sent up the river for killing that cheating scumbag and that skanky maid.  But then I contracted a rare condition called plantsimism.  The parole board agreed to let me serve the rest of my sentence at home with a monitoring doohicky on my leg.  Being at home is pretty nice.  Since I don't need sleep or food anymore, filling the days can be a challenge, but I get by.  I installed a greenhouse so I can garden year-round

I'm trying to get my tired old body back into shape!

I built a snowman the other day, haven't done that since I was a kid!!

I also got a funny little visitor!

I'm also trying to make up for lost time with my daughters.  

I feel so terrible about Lilith running away.  She witnessed the whole murder.  I didn't find out until after I got sent to the big house.  She still won't talk about what she did during the time when she was gone.  She just came home one day shortly after my release and stayed just long enough to pack for Uni.  I worry about Angela as well.  She and that boy she had been seeing accidentally got pregnant while I was away.  Social services took the baby away, but her on again, off again boyfriend Dustin got custody of him.  I hope they'll come visit me soon.

Dustin
This is my son Brendan.  Isn't he handsome?

I never knew how rewarding being a parent could be.

I keep in touch with his momma.  I hope when she's done with school she'll come back to us and we can be a real family.

Me, I never was good at school.  I won't lie, I have a record.  Did some time in juvie.  I'm running numbers now, but looking for a way to go legit.  I bought this robot station at a yard sale, and tinkering with it in my spare time.  Maybe I'll create something cool and sell the patent.

This is our place.  It's not much.  See, this is why I'm keeping my underworld contacts for now.  I want to move us out of the trailer park and give my boy a shot at something better.

Nina
Mmmm......I love bubble baths.....

......almost as much as woohoo!

Yeah, I know I should leave him alone.  I'm aware that he's married.  But he keeps knocking on my door and giving me that "come hither" look....
I suppose I should concentrate on making my own situation better.  I've never been good at anything but gaming.

So I keep combing the want ads looking for a place to get my foot in the door.

I love spending time with my dogs, Fifi...

and Merde....

Yeah, I know what "Merde" means...she had that name given to her by the cruel people who dumped her in the animal shelter.  Unfortunately, she won't answer to anything else.  But she has learned her house manners very quickly, and she loves Fifi.  I'm hoping they'll give me a litter of puppies soon.
And yes, I let her sleep with me at night.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 04:10:32 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2007, 12:33:12 pm »

this is really crazy and good please continue

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
Lil Reaper

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007, 01:01:16 am »

I love this story and the name is wicked funny. I can't wait to read more.

I don't make mistakes, I date them!
I was uncool before uncool was cool!
[/COLOR][/FONT]
bre

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2007, 06:34:22 am »

I love stories about the Pleasantview bunch. Great start! Smiley

Me on MTS2

(2nd) -  Olka Koval Wedding Makeover (tied), Newlyweds with Erica and David-Jacob, A Family Christmas with The Feldmans
(3rd) - Betty Goldstein Makeover
SusieSmacktard

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2007, 12:21:10 pm »

~All My Pixels~
episode 2

Brandi
What a great morning!  I almost don't mind Shyla waking me at 4am for a feeding.

After having all those boys, I was pleased as punch to finally have a girl!  I can't wait to buy all sorts of frilly dresses and braid her hair.  Soon the boys will be up.  Dale's starting breakfast for them.

Isn't he cute?  Mmmm.....*giggle*  I met him at a bowling alley after league night was canceled and  nobody bothered to tell me.  We bowled a few games and had a few drinks.  I was hesitant to see a new man, but when I saw how great he was with my boys, I couldn't resist.

His only bad habit, if you can call it that, is a tendency to wander around in his underwear a lot.  I don't mind, heehhee!!

He has a pit bull named Rocco.  At first I was worried about having a pit around the kids, but Rocco is a perfect angel.  The boys love him, especially Dwayne.  Once Rocco learns to "play dead" he'll be promoted to the top of the security career.  The extra money Rocco brings in is great.  And all he asks for is an old shoe to gnaw on and a full food dish.
Beau has told me he wants to go to cosmetology school.  Dale found an old makeover station at a yard sale for him.  Wasn't that nice?  And he even lets Beau practice on him!

Beau loves that chair, practices on all his friends..

sometimes it doesn't go well....

But the one he gave me looks pretty good.  He says I should be a hot mom!

I do worry about Dwayne.  Seems like all he does anymore is stare at cooking shows on tv.

And he's developed this strange interest in cheese....

Herb
"Hey Coral, look what I bought for our trip to the far East!"

I'm glad she likes it!  We've been planning for this trip around the world since we were young.  Now that it's almost here, the excitement is almost too much to bear!  We spend all our time going through travel books to learn the customs and pick out things to see.

In between hot makeout sessions, of course!

Now that we're both retired, I thought life would slow down.  That so did not happen!  We stayed with Angela so long I picked up a little teenage lingo, haha!  I wonder where things went so horribly wrong with Mary-Sue's family.  Coral and I have been together for 40 years.  All we can do is try to pick up the pieces and keep moving forward.  I do wish social services hadn't said we were too old to care for Angela's baby.  We're old, not dead!!!!! grrrrr.  Well, his father has him now, and I suppose that's okay.
We're not getting older, we're like fine wine, we're getting better!!
Coral just showed me her beach outfit.  Yowza!

I think we'll retire for a bit.....to the hot tub!!!!
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2007, 02:54:54 pm »

wow a very good update that I LOVED!

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
SusieSmacktard

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2007, 02:25:22 pm »

Don
Finally, I managed to escape the house.  Feels good to hit the club and have a drink.

Every hot chick in town wants a piece of the hot new doctor at SimCity General.  I never thought I'd be able to make it through med school.  The only reason I ever went was so Cassie's father would stop thinking I was only after her money.

I really did love Cassie, but then she got pregnant on our honeymoon and had twins!  Twins!  Talk about overwhelming.  Sometimes I just gotta get away and have some fun.

Nina and I go way back.  She's always up for a good time.

And so is her sister, Dina.

She even likes to woohoo in naughty places!

Ah, life is good.......

Dina
I love this new vacation house.  It feels so good to get away and relax.

The food here is great.

While I'm working on my tan, I'm also working on my plans.

All my life I've had to fight and struggle for everything.  Nina and I grew up dirt poor, always being snubbed by those hoity-toity Goths.  I'm finally in a position to bring them all down.  My little Paris will grow up with everything she could possibly need or want.

Even at the very end, her father Mortimer still wouldn't marry me.  Said he was too old for marriage.  Yeah, but not too old for woohoo....
It's too bad I'll have to use my sister's boyfriend in the plan..

Oh well, can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs.  I can't wait to take them all down.  Especially that little brat Alex.  He thinks he's gonna kick me out of Goth Manor when he turns 18.  Well, I've got a surprise for him...

This is gonna be great.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 04:17:15 pm by SusieSmacktard » Logged
Pandora Moon

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2007, 08:29:09 am »

Hi. I'm liking thesse episodes so far. I can't wait for more.

See ya.

When the world doesn't adapt to you. you adapt to it.
Gill Grissom- Little Murder
Bloody_Tears

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2007, 01:14:01 pm »

Fun fun fun! Who are you doing next? I like the way it's done. Good job chick!

"I am become Death, destroyer of worlds" Oppenheimer, taken from The Bhagavad Gita.
SusieSmacktard

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2007, 07:14:56 pm »

Wow, thanks for the kind feedback.  I'm glad people like my story.  I'm having some bugginess with my copy of Bon Voyage right now, so it might be a bit before I can update again.  I've got some ideas floating around.  One thing I really want to do is play around with all the supernatural things.    Would love to throw a vampire, zombie, and werewolf into the mix.
xTERRIx

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2007, 09:12:09 pm »

SO AWESOME!!

<signature removed due to size, please refer to forum rules>
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2007, 03:18:04 pm »

How neat!  You've managed to cover just about everyone with an interesting story.  Mary-Sue as a Plantsim, wow.  And they all look great with their makeovers.  You also have some nice pictures, particularly, the one of Nina in the bubblebath.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2007, 08:37:27 pm »

OMG!! This is hilarious!  I love it please fix your game and give us more! btw if you wanted to do any of the other neighborhoods I don't think anybody would mind if pleasantville is acting up.

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
SusieSmacktard

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2007, 07:07:51 pm »

Well, it looks like my game has become corrupted too badly to save. *sigh*  I'm going to have to re-install the whole @&%*!!!! thing.  And silly me did not make a back up.  So I'm going to have to abandon this story and start fresh with a few new ideas I've been tossing about.  
So remember folks, ALWAYS MAKE A BACK UP BEFORE INSTALLING A NEW EXPANSION!!!!!
Rock Chick

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2007, 07:31:57 pm »

AW poor long suffering Cassandra Smiley Good fun to read , thanks x

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: