Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:20:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Pleasantview Soapbox ~ UPDATE 03/01 ~ FINAL CHAPTER  (Read 61579 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
brittybe

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: October 23, 2007, 04:12:01 am »

Oops! Thanks yunet, I will repair that immediately. I have mixed Dina and Nina up more than once before. Darn those similar named Caliente girls Wink
Pandora Moon

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 23, 2007, 03:38:07 pm »

Great update!. Um I wonder if we'll find out what Don has been up to since he broke up with Nina and Cassandra?.

See ya.

When the world doesn't adapt to you. you adapt to it.
Gill Grissom- Little Murder
-Little-CJ-

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: October 27, 2007, 10:56:07 am »

I love this story, it's great that Lilth is engaged and I can't belive Spencer broke up with Angela. i suppose she deserved it! lol x

ashleigh goddard, babe your my everything, i couldn't want anyone else, after you. because baby looking in your eyes is like having a glimpse of heaven. 1/3/09 til forever i love you xxx
Ferdrya747

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 27, 2007, 07:19:35 pm »

Oo, this story is SOOOO good. Keep up the good work! :happy8:

New account --> 2*B~Weird
simfreakkristen

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 27, 2007, 09:36:44 pm »

Damnit, hurry!

:welcome: She's here! Iris Delilah Jones. (I know it's kind of stupid to name a baby partly after a Sim story, but I love Banished!!)
brittybe

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 28, 2007, 06:15:47 am »

Chapter 13 Delilah’s Diary: Forever Friends

April, Dear Diary,
I’m really getting to know the other dormies a lot better. I even made a new friend today! His name is Rufus and he’s one of the Broke quadruplets. They were quit the attraction back in Pleasantview. To this day, they are the only quadruplets ever to be born in Pleasantview and as a bonus two of them, Rufus and Rayne, have a very rare genetic disorder giving them big black eyes and a greenish looking skin. The other two, Shane and Troy, are identical twins but look very normal. Rufus and Rayne are both staying in the same dormitory as I am, but Shane and Troy joined a very popular Greek house.

Even though they look kind of strange, Rufus and Rayne are loads of fun! Rayne plays the drums in a college rock band called “A Wormrat’s Revenge”. And boy, does he love to party. Rufus is more the quiet type and loves to watch a good football match, just like me. That’s how we started our first conversation. We were both cheering for the same team and just started blabbering about all kind of stuff.

We really get along great. We think the same about a lot of stuff, like we both love to pillow fight. I think he could be my best friend ever! But there’s no heart farting stuff going on. He’s more like the brother I never had. I think that’s because Rufus was raised by my biological father Don. Brandi would have been in a lot of trouble raising the quadruplets all on her own and for some reason, really out of character, Don offered Brandi a helping hand raising her kids.

There’s been a lot of speculation on that subject in Pleasantview though. It was hard to believe Don would ever do something like that out of the kindness of his heart. Some people thought he was doing it because he would have unlimited access to one of SimNation’s most rare genetic conditions. And because of his ambitions in the medical field, he could gain fame and fortune from this. There are a few cases known in Strangetown, although it is claimed by some this condition is actually of alien origin. But that was never really proven by anyone. Another very popular theory about Don's strange kindheartedness, is that the quadruplets are really his children and Brandi had been cheating on her husband with Don all along. This would definitely put her late husband's mysterious pool accident in a completely different light.

It really is the strangest thing. Whenever you think of someone a lot, you run into them in a unusual place or they give you a phone call unexpectedly. You would never believe it, but last night I actually received a phone call from Don. It turns out that Brandi and Don are getting married! He never had a lot of  contact with me. Sometimes he would remember and send me a card for my birthday and he gave me a phone call when I graduated from high school, but other than that really nothing. So I really was surprised to hear his voice at the other end of the line. But my mouth really fell wide open when he mentioned the word marriage. The rest of the conversation went something like this:

“I know this must sound a bit crazy, Delilah, but now that I’m older I understand what your mother was looking for. I’m really sorry I wasn’t able to be a good father to you. But you and your mother seemed so happy with Darren, I just couldn’t compete with that. But I think I have found my happiness now too. Brandi has stuck with me through some pretty rough times. We raised the quadruplets together. I heard you and Rufus have become pretty good friends, I'm really happy about that. Anyway, we even raised two little ones of our own into beautiful teenagers as well, Donatella and Bianca. What I'm trying to say Delilah, is that it would make me really happy if you would be there when I make my relationship with Brandi formal.”

Of course I couldn’t say no. I’m always a bit weary when Don is involved, but I really don’t want to let Rufus down. He’s been on a cloud ever since he heard the news from Don. He immediately showed me some family pictures of his half sisters, and actually mine as well, and their two dogs. And I can’t deny it, I’m kind of a sucker for happy endings. All though it does make me wonder. Don getting married with Brandi? I mean she still is the looker, but she’s broke as well. I wonder what power she has on him. Some kind of dirty little secret or has he really found love? I’ll probably never find out, so it really is no use to worry about it too much.

July, Dear Diary,
Yeah, I made it on the dean’s list! Again! This is our last semester of our Freshman year and we’re all very happy about our results. To celebrate our accomplishments, our regular group went out for dinner and bowling Downtown last night. I never went bowling in my life before so I was really excited about it.

It turns out Rufus is a real bowling grand master and boy does he like to show it off! Brutus and I were easily impressed, but Rayne had clearly seen it before. I thought the bowling alley looked really nice. I could see why it was so popular. Lots of people were coming for dinner or just a good game of bowling.

After half an hour or so, another group from SimState Uni entered the bowling alley. It was the group of “popular” kids. Rex Goth, his girlfriend Lucy Burb, his sister Victoria and her boyfriend Troy Broke. They are all residents of the most “happening” Greek house of the moment. That’s no surprise to me. They were part of the popular crowd back at Pleasantview High as well. Lucy and Rex were home coming queen and king and sweethearts from the start. They still look so very much in love. Touching and dancing every time they get the chance. Even in a bowling alley! Common get a room people!

I couldn’t say the same for Victoria and Troy though. Troy was Rex’s best friend and somehow they seemed to be together not because they are so much in love, but more like it’s expected of them. Rufus and Victoria already know each other pretty well because Troy’s his brother. I couldn’t help but notice Rufus and Victoria spend all night talking and laughing. Maybe it’s nothing and I’m a bit paranoid, but I think these two really like each other. I really hope Rufus knows what he’s doing.

Oh yeah, out found something else out to. I suck at bowling! Aargh! I think I will have to use all of summer to increase my bowling skills because I really don’t like to be humiliated like this ever again. And I have to get a nice dress as well because Don and Brandi’s wedding is only a couple of months away. My plumbbob, summer has only just begun and I’m already booked with all this stuff I have to do!

Is Don a changed man now he has grown into an elder? Will Rufus make his move on Victoria, one of the most popular girls and his brother's girlfriend? And will Delilah ever meet a guy that's she's not related to and finally start heartfarting?

Find out in the next chapters of Pleasantview Soapbox!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 04:55:54 am by brittybe » Logged
Bloody_Tears

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 28, 2007, 10:02:35 am »

hooray! i totally love this story! i wonder, would you be able to make rayne and rufus downloadable? i would love to have them in my game.

"I am become Death, destroyer of worlds" Oppenheimer, taken from The Bhagavad Gita.
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: October 28, 2007, 10:44:18 am »

they all look so cute!I love it please continue

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
monijt1

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 29, 2007, 07:49:18 pm »

This is the best Sim story i ever read. Your sims are so beautiful. update soon!
Pandora Moon

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 31, 2007, 04:20:56 pm »

Hi. I'm wondering if Delilah will any men besides her half-brothers?. I still think this is one of the best sim stories I've read!.

See ya.

When the world doesn't adapt to you. you adapt to it.
Gill Grissom- Little Murder
brittybe

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 02, 2007, 08:33:41 am »

Thanks everyone! When SimPE has a BV version out, I will try to figure out how to make my in game born sims downloadable. So Rufus and Rayne can't be downloaded just yet, but I've adjusted my c.c. page with the defaults I used to get these two.

Delilah, will definitely find someone special in her life that isn't a half brother! Being the shy girl that she is, it will take her some time. But before she finishes college she will have her first boyfriend Wink

Next update to Pleasantview Soapbox will probably be Sunday.
Im_Not_OK

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 04, 2007, 07:29:47 pm »

Not to be a pain, Britty, but I have looked on the sites where you say you got your cc from and haven't found Lillith's teen hair. Can you tell me what site it;s on so I can have another look?

{{Fall Out Boy/Happy Tree Friends ~ The Carpal Tunnel Of Love}} Because Trace hates it xD
This is for Lola! Because we're proving Trace wrong!
[/FONT][/SIZE]
brittybe

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 05, 2007, 05:43:35 am »

I'm afraid I'll be a bit later with the update this time, but I'm pretty sure that I'm able to post some time this week.

Im not OK, I think this is the hair that you were looking for:
http://www.xmsims.com/sims2/ehtm/hair/hair55.htm.
It's hair from XMsims, but it's one of the older ones and can be found on page 55.
Im_Not_OK

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 05, 2007, 05:54:25 am »

Thank you Cheesy

{{Fall Out Boy/Happy Tree Friends ~ The Carpal Tunnel Of Love}} Because Trace hates it xD
This is for Lola! Because we're proving Trace wrong!
[/FONT][/SIZE]
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 05, 2007, 11:15:27 am »

Wow! this is just getting better you are great story-teller!  You have a knack for making your characters endearing can't wait to read some more!

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: