Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 08:43:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Pleasantview Soapbox ~ UPDATE 03/01 ~ FINAL CHAPTER  (Read 61592 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sueleee

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2007, 06:44:11 pm »

more more more this is awsome!!!
brittybe

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2007, 10:50:59 am »

Thanks for all the nice comments!

I'm actually kind of a number nerd so writing a sims 2 story is something completely different for me. Finally, the right side of my brain is being used after several decades of total starvation Wink
I'm also not an English native speaker. So don't be surprised when you see some changes in old chapters. And don't be shy with comments. I can always use a couple of good pointers.
brittybe

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2007, 01:34:22 pm »

Another update! Here's chapter 5. Hope you'll enjoy this.

--- CHAPTER 5 --- Nasty Girls

The Pleasant twins, Angela and Lillith, took their parents break up pretty hard. But both expressed their pain in a different way. Even though they have similar looks, the girls’ characters were like day and night.

Lillith became angrier than she already was. How could her father leave her here all alone with these two freaks! Her mother, Mary-Sue, never cared for anything that wasn’t perfect. Lillith was never good enough for here. But high-school popularity queen Angela had always been mommy’s angel.

“Look at her standing there, little miss perfect, all teary eyed! Your such an actress Angela. You never cared about Dad. You’re probably just happy that he’s gone. So now you can go hang out more with DUSTIN!”

With her voice all hoarse from crying, Angela reacted angrily at Lillith's harsh words. “Shut up Lillith, you don’t know what you’re talking about. Leave Dustin out of this, you’re so STUPID!”

“Who are you calling stupid! WHACK!” Lillith smacked her hand straight into Angela’s face.

Lillith’s temper got the best of her again and soon the two siblings were pulling each other's hair and screaming their lungs out. With all the noise the girls were making, it was no surprise that Mary-Sue woke up.

“ENOUGH! Lillith behave yourself! For the love of plumbbob, haven’t I suffered enough yet. If you continue this young lady, you leave me no choice but to send you to Strangetown Millitary School! Far, far away from all your friends. Although I doubt you have any!”

Lillith new better than to tempt her mother in this condition. Mary-Sue was still recovering from a mental breakdown. She stood there silently but Lillith really wanted to scream that she did have a friend. A boyfriend even. But she also didn’t want to risk losing him, not Dirk. So she kept quiet for now. She knew it would only be for a little while. Dirk had told her he was accepted for a scholarship at Sim State University. At that moment she knew she wanted nothing more than to go to college with Dirk. Her parents were rich enough, so if she could just keep her grades at the minimum C level and didn’t push too many of her mother’s buttons, sweet freedom would be within her grasp.

Mary-Sue had a hard time recovering from her mental break down. She was very tense and yelled at everybody around her for no good reason. She needed to stay calm, so she really couldn’t deal with two troubled teenage girls that had it in for each other. In the end, she really didn't see any other solution. Mary-Sue desperately needed help from her parents.

Luckily, Herb and Coral Oldie were more than glad to help their daughter through these rough times. Mary-Sue was a bit of a wild child in her own teen years so the Oldies had enough experience. Lillith really seemed to react well another father figure in her life. Herb and Lillith soon became the best of friends and she actually managed to stay out of trouble. For the time being the girls even stopped fighting. The girls still didn't like each other. But with the promise that she would tutor Lillith, Lillith kept Angela’s nightly escapades with Dustin a secret.

In a different part of the neighborhood Nina Caliente was really enjoying herself. She finally had the house to herself now Dina was married to Mortimer.

“Oh yeah, I’m so hot! Watch out Pleasantview, Nina is going to party tonight!” As usual, Nina was admiring herself in the mirror before going out. Nina loved being single and partying from dusk till dawn. Marying some old geezer for money was not Nina’s type of thing. Nina lived her life to the max with her motto “Eat it while it’s still hot!” firmly in mind. So every night Nina shows off her very slim and firm body with skintight clothing and exotic dance moves in many of the Pleasantview Downtown clubs.

When she got tired of dancing, she would go for the main course of the evening. “Oh yeah, baby, I feel like hunting for snake tonight!”

And when she got tired of schmoozing with the guys, she would play a nasty game of poker with the girls and of course catch up with the latest Pleasantview gossip.

The Diva couldn’t wait to ask Nina about her latest adventure. “So have you caught Don Lothario yet? I heard you were the reason that Cassie threw him out. He’s a pretty good catch, being an up and coming gynecologist and all”

Nina answered with the usual smirk on her face when someone asked if she would commit herself to one man. “Hah, I’ve got him wrapped around my little finger. They always come back for more. But hey, you know me, I'm like a wild horse that likes to run free. I haven’t met a man yet that can tame me!”

She knew Nina better than that but the Diva had a bad hand of cards and tried to throw Nina of her balance. “Common don’t you dream about a nice big wedding, with a huge cake and a pretty white dress? Her friend Andrea couldn’t help but blurt it out. “Yeah and start a family of your own, with cute little girls called Tina, Gina and Mina!”

Now all the girls were laughing. But Nina had too much poker experience to let her guard down. “Hah, me having kids, that nightmare has as much chance of happening as you girls winning this game from me! Now show me the money!”

Nina did win the poker game that night, but little did she know that her worst fear was about to come true as well. “Hmmm, that partying sure makes me hungry!”

Lucy the maid couldn’t help but notice that Nina didn’t fit in her usual outfit anymore. “Hey Nina, are you okay. You seem to be hungry all the time lately. You don’t have a little bun in the oven, now do you?” Nina almost choked to death after hearing Lucy’s remarks. She had been gaining a lot of weight lately. And if she was right, she knew only one man could be the father.

After a couple of weeks it became painfully obvious. With hormones raging through her body, Nina was hungry, tired and needed to go to bathroom all the time. And loosing the lean mean firm body she was always so proud of, made her very, very, very pissed off. She wanted revenge and she wanted it now. So she decided she would call one of her connections back in good old Strangetown.

“No, nothing as drastic as last time. He has to come back to Pleasantview. I want him to suffer the same humiliation as I have, waggling around with a big bloated tummy!”

Will Lillith and Angela make it through college with their high-school sweetheart's? Is Mary-Sue able to forget the past and forgive Daniel for what he has done? Can Nina settle down and raise a little family of her own without the social helper showing up? And who is she getting back at?

Find out in the next chapters of Pleasantview Soapbox!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 12:24:20 pm by brittybe » Logged
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2007, 02:06:13 pm »

Very good.Where did you get all the piercings for Nina?

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
brittybe

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2007, 02:36:53 pm »

Thanks ShiningStarSim!

The piercings are by Temptress at Modthesims2: http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=162102

She has a couple of very nice sets. I can definitely recommend them!
Lil Reaper

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2007, 06:04:20 pm »

I love the fact Nina got pregnant. I hope she has twins!

I don't make mistakes, I date them!
I was uncool before uncool was cool!
[/COLOR][/FONT]
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2007, 06:36:04 pm »

Lol Lil_Reaper you read my mind...OMG if there is twins it could be another Lilith and Angela

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
jthehater

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2007, 08:54:46 pm »

This was really cute. Nice soap opera.

The Story Board- Your Stories Here.
sueleee

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2007, 12:56:34 am »

where did you get ninas hair i love it!
brittybe

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2007, 02:58:57 am »

There definitely will be more twins in this soap opera, but you will have to wait and see if Nina is going to be one of the "lucky".

Nina's Hair is Corinne's recolor of Bipsouille Hair called "Sweet & Spikey" and you can find it at inSIM: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=39727&highlight=sweet+spikey
sueleee

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2007, 05:08:52 am »

ty so much
sueleee

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2007, 06:49:08 pm »

i love it it made me laugh when you said “Oh yeah, baby, I feel like hunting for snake tonight!” lmao that is classic lmao
brittybe

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2007, 01:47:39 pm »

Hello everybody,
thanks so much for your kind remarks. It really helps me sticking with this story. So, here's another update! This chapter and the next chapter will still use some of my older pics, but the following chapters will use big and shiny ones!

--- CHAPTER 6 --- Intergalactic Love

Don’s divorce to Cassandra didn’t hurt his career at the hospital. He already  used the Goth Family connections for what they were worth before the divorce and reached a comfortable new starting position in the Pleasantview Medical community. It did mean however, that Don had to work even harder than before in order to get that next new shiny promotion.

“Breath, frammit, breath!” Every spare time Don could find between work and dating, he used to increase his mechanical skills with the dummy and  his logical skills with the telescope. Don knew that the next promotion was within his grasp.

“Why am I staring through a telescope? I could be having another hot date by now. The things I do for my job!” Don wasn’t a big fan of using the telescope. According to Don, the nighttime, was the perfect time for some more social activities. Like lounging in the hot tub with some beautiful girls, sipping champagne. But while Don was letting his mind wander, he wasn’t paying any attention to his surroundings and  a strange light was slowly singling him out.

Suddenly, Don felt a change in gravitational pull. “I knew I should have eaten something, I’m feeling so light headed. I better go and stuff my face”  Don tried to break free from the telescope and head straight to the fridge for a late night snack. But he couldn’t. His feet were being pulled up into the air and he had to hang on to the telescope with all his strength.

“What the… Oh no, could Nina be up to something again? This can’t be happening, I’m too young and pretty to be taken away. Noooooooooo!”

An entire day and night passed before Don was returned to Pleasantview. Early in the morning the alien ship hovered in front of his bachelor pad and with a big thrust he was thrown out. Don felt a strange mixture of relieve and the bitter feeling of being used.

“Frammit, my butt hurts. Must have landed pretty hard on it! Don barely remembered anything of his strange encounter, but he did feel a little strange. Afraid that he might have caught some kind of extraterrestrial flu, Don decided it was best to take a little sick leave.

First, Don just felt very, very tired. Then after a little while, he had trouble keeping his food in and he got terrible mood swings. When after a little while, his super tight abs changed into a little belly, he knew he was in big trouble.

“Oh my plumbbob!  What am I going to do. This will ruin my reputation! And I can’t raise a little baby, I don’t have the time. What about my career, and even worse what about my hot dates!”

Don knew he would have to come up with some kind of solution. “I need a nanny. Not just any old crappy nanny, I need someone who can keep her mouth shut. My reputation is too important. Hmm, I need someone desperate, someone with excellent mothering skills, someone I can claim is the actual mother of this child. Yes, I need someone pregnant and very, very broke!”

“Hello? Who is this? What? Your making me an offer I can’t refuse? You need me to do what? Brandi couldn’t believe her ears when she was called by Don Lothario, the most notorious womanizer of Pleasantview. She wasn’t surprised that somehow he got stuck with a kid. It was just a matter of time before one of his girlfriends would make him responsible for his “mistakes”. But she just couldn’t believe that he wanted her to raise the little one.

Brandi was still finding it very hard to believe what Don was offering her. “So, if I understand correctly, you want me to raise your child and pretend I had twins? And in exchange you will give me, my two sons and my unborn child a place in your home and pay for all the expenses I make for raising my kids properly? You’ll pay for all college expenses? Well, I need some time to think about this. This is a big decision. Yes, I know. You already told me you’ll pay all our expenses. I’ll call you back when I’ve made a decision. Yes, very soon.”

Is Brandi desperate enough to accept Don’s offer? Can Don become a perfect father or will he just fall back into his old habits? And how will Don’s many girlfriends react to a woman moving into his bachelor pad?

Find out in the next chapters of Pleasantview Soapbox!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 12:24:57 pm by brittybe » Logged
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2007, 02:47:55 pm »

wow that was just awsome so now I understand why he wasn't seen so much lol

Lil Reaper

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2007, 02:55:29 pm »

I love the new chapter, it was great. I can't wait to see Don's baby!
I cracked up at the 'You're making me an offer I can't refuse" line. That was just too funny!

I don't make mistakes, I date them!
I was uncool before uncool was cool!
[/COLOR][/FONT]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: