Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 01:40:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Pleasantview Soapbox ~ UPDATE 03/01 ~ FINAL CHAPTER  (Read 62536 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
xTERRIx

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2007, 05:53:44 pm »

sheesh, don can be so stupid at times. "WHAT ABOUT MY HOT DATES?!?"

<signature removed due to size, please refer to forum rules>
brittybe

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2007, 02:25:52 am »

When "hot dates" are involved, Don would do anything. This won't be the last time this character flaw will get him into trouble!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 02:36:07 am by brittybe » Logged
Pandora Moon

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2007, 10:31:10 am »

Hi. I'm loving this story so far. I wonder what Brandi decides to do with Don's offer?. And another thing how are they gonna explain why the baby's green?. Unless you have some kind of mod that stops Alien babies from being green?.

See ya.

When the world doesn't adapt to you. you adapt to it.
Gill Grissom- Little Murder
brittybe

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2007, 02:42:07 pm »

--- CHAPTER 7 --- Double Trouble

Back in his bachelor pad, Don was preparing himself for the difficult task of giving birth. A miracle he never imagined nor hoped he would ever experience.

“Ooooh, it’s coming out. Oh my plumbbob, where is it coming out!” Giving birth was the most painful event Don had ever experienced in his life. He pushed and pushed, but there just seemed no end to the terrible pain. Don couldn’t believe his eyes when it was over. Two babies! Two little golden green babies!

Don took another good look at the children he had just given birth to. He had to admit they were awfully cute, despite their strange skin color. He couldn’t help but feel proud when he looked into their big shiny black eyes. “Oh yes, daddy produced some pretty babies, didn’t he!”

Don decided to never ever let anyone know about his little abduction incident. He would just tell everybody these kids were Brandi’s and he was so kind as to offer her and her family a home in these rough times. And Brandi, well he would just stick by his story that he knocked up some woman and she decided to leave the kids on his doorstep. And if he was wrong and Brandi wouldn’t show up, then he would claim he adopted them from some far away country. It was the latest trend amongst the stars so that story shouldn’t be that incredible too.

Brandi decided to accept Don’s offer just in time. Don was having a pretty hard time taking care of his newborns and getting enough sleep. Brandi and her two sons moved in less than two weeks after Don had given birth. But by then Don already nearly collapsed of exhaustion. Brandi wasn’t moving in with Don out of the kindness of her heart. Brandi’s son Beau had recently grown into a child and her son Dustin had his eyes set on Sim State University ever since his girlfriend Angela talked about going there. Brandi wanted to give her children the best and that took a lot of simoleans. Simoleans she didn’t have, but Don, he was loaded.

When Brandi first saw the twins she protested a bit. “Two babies, I thought you said I had to take care of one baby. And what about their skin? It looks so strange, are you sure they are healthy?” Don had to use all of his schmoozing skills to convince Brandi to stay. “Actually, it’s a hereditary skin disorder. You know, like Albino’s and Michael Jackson. Yeah, and it’s called, uhm, Melanin Chlorosis. Yes, they’ve got Melanin Chlorosis! From their mother’s side of course and it’s extremely rare. But they don’t need any special medication or stuff. They’re perfectly healthy, just look at them smile. And their mother didn’t tell me she gave birth to twins either. But I just couldn’t send them away, now could I? Just look at their cute little faces. I decided to call them Rufus and Rayne, what do you think of that?” Don knew exactly how to trigger Brandi’s mother instinct and in the end she reluctantly gave in.

After a couple of days the Broke family was completely settled in. And Brandi hated to admit it but she actually enjoyed herself looking after Don’s strange newborn sons. They were just so cute. Brandi just finished feeding the twins when felt a sharp pain in her stomach. Her baby wanted out and wanted out NOW! But no one was  answering Brandi’s cries for help.

Dustin and Beau had no trouble adjusting to their new surroundings. Don had bought the latest gaming equipment to make sure the boys would feel right at home. While Brandi was giving birth, her kids were too busy fighting off alien invaders to even notice their mother’s screams.

And where was Don? Well, now his alien offspring was in Brandi’s care, he had his hands free for more important “business”. Yes, Don was back to his usual womanizing ways. When Don found out Dina had become a widow, he knew there was a way back into the Goth family. This could be his ultimate revenge on Mortimer. He knew he had to wait a while to make sure no one would think of Dina as anything less than a grieving widow. And of course he wouldn’t have made the best impression with his growing abdomen.

But the right opportunity arrived very quickly for Don after Brandi moved in. Dina didn’t like it one bit that a woman had moved into Don’s home. So she decided it was time to take action and Dina invited Don to Victoria and Rex’s birthday. Don was sure his flirtations wouldn’t be refused when he found Dina dressed in a very skimpy outfit.

Pretty soon, Don didn’t stop over at his bachelor pad anymore but went straight over to Dina’s after work. He had found out that while he was having birthday cake at Dina’s house, Brandi had given birth to twins as well. Four screaming, hungry and stinky babies in the house were just too much for Don. He much rather spend his time with the sophisticated and glamorous Dina Goth. At least her kids were already potty trained.

“Mortimer, eat your heart out. You’re gone and I’m here in your house with your beautiful grieving widow!” Don could hardly suppress a little chuckle. After a little rough patch, things were looking pretty good for him now.

How will Brandi cope with four little babies needing her attention? Will Don get his ultimate revenge on Mortimer and end up with rich widow Dina? And how will Nina react to these new developments?

Find out in the next chapters of Pleasantview Soapbox!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 12:25:26 pm by brittybe » Logged
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2007, 02:51:04 pm »

wow I can't believe all this disasters

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
brittybe

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2007, 03:17:34 pm »

And it's going to get worse too!

I'm using a mod for the alien skin by the way. I'm using summersong86 alien skin as default: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=201778. It's not a very dominant green, but still very exotic. Because the pollination technician Maxis created is so ugly, I also use a mod for that as well: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=71852.
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2007, 08:55:42 pm »

I know!I love those skins and cheats they make sim birth more better to look at because the old one makes them look somewhat strange and unwanted until I found that skin I made sure my sims never gave birth to alien sims

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
Lil Reaper

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2007, 02:34:11 am »

OMG! Poor Brandi having to take care of two sets of twins! Rufus and Rayne are adorable though.
I hope Don gets whats coming to him. Maybe a visit from Mortimer's ghost is in order.

I don't make mistakes, I date them!
I was uncool before uncool was cool!
[/COLOR][/FONT]
Pandora Moon

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2007, 10:17:38 am »

^Yeah I agree that Don should get his just desserts. especally since he's left Brandi with two sets of twins to look after!.

BTW. Rufus and Rayne are very cute.

brittybe

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2007, 05:38:16 pm »

We haven't seen the last of Don in this soap, so just wait and see what happens to him Wink

I'm glad you like Rufus and Rayne. I definitely have a weak spot for them. As I little bonus I attached a pic of them as kiddies that won't be used in the story. And never mind Rayne's pink yammies. That's all Maxis' (de)fault Wink

Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2007, 05:55:30 pm »

aww...

ryannrules86

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2007, 06:28:26 pm »

awe so cute!

Sims Addict
Pandora Moon

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2007, 03:08:30 pm »

Aww. They are adorable!.

brittybe

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2007, 12:19:47 pm »

Thanks for all your lovely comments everyone! I'm back with another update. I hope you'll enjoy this chapter!

--- CHAPTER 8 --- The Great Comeback

Nina Caliente’s worst fear had come true. After several months of enjoying her freedom she didn’t have the house to herself any more. Little Brutus Caliente, Nina and Don’s son, had become the latest addition to the Caliente family.

Becoming a mother didn’t change Nina’s temper. Of course she was a loving mother to her son Brutus, feeding him and cuddling him. But inside her heart was burning for revenge. That no good womanizer Don Lothario had escaped the humiliation she so carefully had planned for him. He dumped his kids on good old Brandi Broke in exchange for simoleans and now he was after her sister Dina and her big fat inheritance. She couldn’t let Don get away with that.

“It’s alright darling, mommy will make daddy pay for what he has done”

With the alien abduction miserably failing in its desired effect, drastic measures were necessary. Nina knew she had other connections in Strangetown that could be useful in this kind situation. She made a couple of phone calls and after a few days, the delivery service brought Nina a very special package. With compliments from miss Olive Specter.
Nina knew she was playing with fire, Olive had warned her about the possible side effects, but Nina didn’t feel like she had any choice. Don had to be stopped! Slowly but determined, Nina reached for the phone part that came with the communication device. “Hello?”

“Oooh, gads, the smell. The smell, it’s just terrible!” The dirty deed had been done. Mortimer was back and he was alive. Well kind of alive anyway. Being a single mother, Nina didn’t have the kind of funds that were necessary for a descent bribe. Mortimer came back as a stumbling heap of decaying flesh, but that was all that Nina needed for her plan.

Nina didn’t plan on having Mortimer in her home for very long. “Now listen very carefully Morty, I will say this only once. Go home! Your beloved wife Dina needs you. Stop her from marrying that creep Don Lothario. You know the guy that broke your daughter Cassie’s heart.”

Zombie Mortimer gave a deep and heavy groan. ROAAAAHAAWAA, or something similar. The words echoed through his rotting brain. DINA,CASSIE, DON! Although Mortimer wasn’t the sharpest tool in the shed in his current condition, Nina’s message was loud and clear. Determined to save his beloved wife Dina,  Mortimer stepped into Nina’s car so she could drop him of at Dina’s home.

Back in the Goth residence, Don and Dina were making preparations for a wonderful family Christmas celebration.

Dina had splurged on beautiful Christmas decorations and expensive gifts for the twins and Don. She wanted tonight to be magical, because she was sure this was going to be the night that Don would propose.

Don  behaved like a perfect gentleman. He knew what a big catch rich widow Nina was, so he thought very carefully of every word he said. He didn’t want to mess things up like last time with Cassie. “My precious Dina, life couldn’t be more perfect. You, these adorable kids and a wonderful home, what more could a man want?”

“Oh Don, having you here makes me realize how lonely I’ve been.” “TRRRRRRRING, TRRRRRRRING!”  Don and Dina’s exchange of flirtations was rudely interupted by the sharp ring of the doorbell. In the presumption it was the delivery boy with the Christmas Turkey diner she pre-ordered from the Golden Walnut, Dina handed little Rex over to Don. “Let me get that sweety, please look after my little darlings. I’ll be right back”

“Oh my plumbbob!” Dina’s shock was enormous when she saw it wasn’t the delivery guy at the door but her own ghost of Christmas past. “Mortimer! What? How? Why?” Dina was as much appalled by the sight of zombie Morty as she was puzzled by his unexpected return.

Mortimer was shocked by his widow’s reaction. He had come here to save her from that afwul Don Lothario and now she didn’t even seem pleased to see him.  In a desperate attempt for her affection, Mortimer fell to his knees and started crying. “Dina, need you! Don’t leave me!” Afraid that the noise would alert Don or someone else for that matter, she quickly comforted the sobbing zombie and send him to one of the bedrooms to wait for her. All the while Dina’s mind was working overtime. “I can’t keep Don and Mortimer under the same roof. It would be war if either one found the other. And I can’t send Mortimer away. If anyone finds him I can kiss my inherited simoleans goodbye. Frammit! It’s such a shame but Don has to go.”

Dina tried to let Don down easy. But she could clearly see she broke his heart. "I'm so sorry Don. Really, it wasn't you, it's me. I'm just not ready to commit myself to a man again. I'm still grieving over Mortimer and I don't know when or if I'll be able to open my heart once again."

Don had never been so angry in his life before. This was an outrage. No woman ever gave Don Lothario the cold shower, well not until he got caught cheating on them anyway. He just couldn’t understand it. He had been so careful, he made all the right moves with Dina. He was going to propose to her tonight, right after desert. Don had even bought a stunning diamond ring for the occasion. “Ungrateful woman!”

Can Dina keep zombie Mortimer a secret? Is Don's broken heart enough revenge for Nina or does she want more? Will Brandi accept Don's apologies and let him back into his own home?

Find out in the next chapters of Pleasantview Soapbox!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 12:28:30 pm by brittybe » Logged
Pandora Moon

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2007, 01:43:49 pm »

Interesting I like Nina's idea of revenge though I do wonder what Don is going to do with his anger?.

Great job on this update

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: