Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 05:30:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Pleasantview Soapbox ~ UPDATE 03/01 ~ FINAL CHAPTER  (Read 62516 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2007, 02:21:22 pm »

that was just awsome I hope Mortimer gets some guilt into her to have her leave

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
Lil Reaper

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2007, 04:29:57 pm »

I love all Nina's revenge ideas.
Time for zombie Mortimer to get revenge on Dina and Don!

I don't make mistakes, I date them!
I was uncool before uncool was cool!
[/COLOR][/FONT]
ryannrules86

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2007, 08:16:32 pm »

KOOL I luv it!

Sims Addict
lmfjaxxon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2007, 04:18:50 am »

That is pretty good and the skin tones are beautiful too!

LaTasha

brittybe

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2007, 12:26:25 pm »

Thanks for all the positive feedback! I really appreciate it. Hopefully I will be able to update this weekend with a brand new chapter. Before you will all find out about what happened to Don and the others, the next chapters will focus on Sim State University. Pleasantview's teens will receive some interesting lessons as young adults. Lillith and Angela are back!

I absolutely adore custom skin tones. I use @stefan's as the default skin tones for my regular sims, Enayla's as the default skins for my special sims (vampires, zombies and plantsims) and summersong86's as default skin for my alien sims. I like my sims a bit shiny, they're my pixelated barbie dolls!

Almost forgot! But sweet you posted your 100th in my story thread Pandora Moon. That makes me smile Wink
« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 02:39:33 pm by brittybe » Logged
brittybe

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2007, 04:26:08 am »

--- CHAPTER 9 --- College Drama ~ First Act

Sim State University is known as the best University in SimNation and is the first choice of higher education for most of the Pleasantview teens.

Lillith was able to keep a steady C grade thanks to Angela’s tutoring. But this didn’t mean they had actually learned how to get along. Angela’s tutoring was to make sure Lillith would keep her mouth shut about her nightly visits to Dustin Broke. Her sister had resorted to black mail and she resented Lillith for it. Lillith’s views of Angela  hadn’t changed either. She still felt that Angela was a shallow and egotistical diva wannabe. All she ever cared about was herself.  So even though they both decided to go to Sim State University both girls made very sure they would get into different dorms. Lillith ended up in the Wysteria Hall Dormitory together with Dirk Dreamer and Alexander Goth. While Angela stayed in the Birch Manor Dormitory together with Dustin Broke.

Usually, when the girls accidently ran into each other at community outings, they would stick to angry glances at each other. And sometimes would even a exchange little insults, like wicked witch and drama queen. But not this time. For some reason seeing Lillith this time made Angela decided she needed to put her sister in her place and play a little rough.

Viciously Angela lashed out at Lillith. “Why do you dress like such a freak! It’s not a crime to wear some color you know. Your such a drama queen. Don’t deny you grew up in a warm and loving home.  It’s not our fault you don’t have any personality!” Lillith was hurt by Angela’s nasty remarks. Warm and loving home. Yeah, they were warm and loving to little miss perfect Angela alright. But Lillith never felt anything but a big disappointment. “You’re not the one to talk about fashion sense Angela!” Unable to hold her tears back, Lillith hurried to another part of Sim State University Community Center.

Lillith stumbled into the bar section and there she saw an interesting diversion, Alexander Goth. Lillith and Dirk had grown apart ever since she grew up into a young adult. Her interests had changed. She no longer craved to be acknowledged by other people, instead she enjoyed expanding her knowledge. After  she decided to major in science, she became study buddy to Alexander who chose the same major. The last couple of months they had become closer and closer.

Alexander noticed that something was wrong with Lillith. “Are you okay? You know a beautiful girl like you shouldn’t frown so much.” Alexander gently stroke Lillith's cheek. It made her feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Of course Angela walked in at exactly the wrong time.

Pleased with the new ammunition her sister had provided, Angela lashed out again. “Gads, I should have known you would pull a stunt like this. How can you go behind Dirk’s back and flirt with every guy you can get your hands on? That’s just so low Lillith, even for someone like you.”

It wasn’t long before Dirk found out something was going on and his girlfriend Lillith was somehow involved. When he went to see what was going on, Angela took her chance and immediately started telling her side of the story. “Oh, Dirk, I’m so sorry that you have to find out like this and that I have to be the one to break this sad news to you. But I can’t just sit back and not do anything when I see that one of friends is being cheated on. You know our family past don’t you? Well, it seems that Lillith inherited more than our fathers red hair. She cheated on you Dirk!”

Dirk knew he and Lillith were not as much in love anymore as when they were still teens. Angela’s words  were enough for him to ask some nasty questions. “How can you do this to me! I don’t deserve this, I always was kind and loving to you. I helped you go through the rough period after your dad left your family. And this is how you repay me? By cheating?”

By now Lillith had been pushed around enough. She wasn’t going to apologize and she definitely wasn’t going to hold back anymore. “How could I do this to YOU! Come on Dirk. I wasn’t the only one that decided to let this relationship die a silent death. The fact that you chose Angela’s side on this one says it all. And did you really think I don’t know about you and Katerina Pederson? I’m not a fool Dirk.”

Dirk knew Lillith was right. He had let her down. Ever since he met Katerina, he knew his relationship with Lillith had been only puppy love. He had been talking with Katerina before the incident and not with Lillith. He had let this happen.

Silently, both ex-lovers went their own way. Lillith left for the bathroom to hide her tears, while Dirk left together with Katerina. Everyone around them had just stood there, stunned by the drama that had happened right before their eyes.

Will Lillith be able to forgive Angela for what she has done? Can Alexander find the courage to declare his love for Lillith? And why is Angela picking fights?

Find out in the next chapters of Pleasantview Soapbox!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 02:48:24 pm by brittybe » Logged
glambabe

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2007, 08:33:47 am »

wow this is so good!! Angela is a meanie

:blob5:The Sims 2    {RULEZ}:blob5:
-Little-CJ-

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2007, 08:49:51 am »

Wow, this is great, I love it! Please do more x

ashleigh goddard, babe your my everything, i couldn't want anyone else, after you. because baby looking in your eyes is like having a glimpse of heaven. 1/3/09 til forever i love you xxx
ryannrules86

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2007, 11:52:51 am »

yes more i luv it

Sims Addict
sueleee

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2007, 01:06:37 am »

this is great good work!
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2007, 02:25:32 pm »

wow I can't belive the drama Angela causes.

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
brittybe

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2007, 02:58:06 pm »

Thanks for all the nice comments. I'm very happy you all like the story so much. The drama isn't over yet. I still have some surprises left and I don't think Angela will like them very much! Next story update will most likely be this Sunday.

There are 2 great new contests at inSIM with a Halloween theme: Creature Feature (http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=61108) and Baddest Bitch and Butch (http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=56952). I just couldn't resist and entered. If you like Halloween be sure to check these contests out!
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2007, 03:04:48 pm »

brittybe i'm so joining Baddest Bitch and Butch I worked on a sim last night before I fell asleep at my computer(lol) I might enter Creature Feature but not so sure I can handle three contests (my contest and Baddest Bitch and Butch)

brittybe

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2007, 03:27:50 pm »

I definitely am looking forward to your application for BB&B ShiningStarSim!
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2007, 04:28:25 pm »

Lol just submitted it

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: