Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 05:04:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Pleasantview Soapbox ~ UPDATE 03/01 ~ FINAL CHAPTER  (Read 62291 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2007, 10:02:10 pm »

I'm really enjoying your story, Brittybe.  I love the look you gave all characters - you spruced them up nicely without losing too much of their original look.  I also like how each sim's personality affects their own life and the lives of others:  revenge, lust, pity, greed, love.  It's all there.  Brandi Broke was always one of my favorite Pleasantview inhabitants, and she's so beautiful now.  Poor thing is going on a long rough ride, eh?  I look forward to reading more of this story.  And good luck in the contests you entered, too!

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
jjsmith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2007, 02:38:45 am »

all i can say about dirk is: what a total hipocrite!

The AA needs you
don't take life too seriously. you never get out of it alive :tongue5:http://iratebermy.tripod.com/
Lil Reaper

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2007, 03:53:59 pm »

Poor Lilith. The girl just can't seem to get a break. I hope she gets some sweet revenge on Angela.

I don't make mistakes, I date them!
I was uncool before uncool was cool!
[/COLOR][/FONT]
brittybe

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 06, 2007, 02:41:48 pm »

Thanks for the sweet comments! Astral Faery, I absolutely love Pleasantview sims. They were just made for soap stories! And Brandi is definitely not out of the picture yet.

Here's the second act of College Drama, next chapter will be the final act. I hope you enjoy this chapter!

--- CHAPTER 10 --- College Drama ~ Second Act

Back in Birch Manor Dormitory, Angela was banging her frustrations away on the drum kit located on the roof of the building.

When she finished her session, Angela was extremely hungry from all the exercise. She decided to get some pancakes in the kitchen. Right after she sat down, the last person she wanted to see joined her at the table. “Hi Angie, how are you doing today?” Dustin was clearly worried about her. He had a big frown on his face while he was looking at her. “Hmmpf, fine” Angela mumbled while stuffing her face with pancakes. She really didn’t want to speak to him about last night. But he clearly did.

“You know Angie, you really are a terrible liar. I heard you play the drums like a madman just a couple of minutes ago. I know you only get like that when something’s eating you. Angela angrily looked up from her plate, he was getting too close. “I really don’t want to talk about it Dustin!” But Dustin wasn’t backing out.

“Angie, if you’re not ok with this situation we can move out you know?”Angela’s face flushed and she answered Dustin in a higher pitch than usual. “I’m ok with this, alright! I don’t have any feelings for you anymore. I told you that already. So you and Kitty can have a frickin great life together, ok?” Angrily Angela ate her last pieces of pancake and then left for her room.

Right after Angela and Dustin went to Sim State University things had changed. When they were still teens, being with Dustin had been such an adrenaline rush for Angela. Dating a boy from the wrong side of town was so unlike how her parents expected Angela to act. It made her feel alive. It made her able to breathe in the straightjacket of being the perfect daughter.

“Hi sweetie, how are you?” Kitty Moniff wrapped her arms tightly around her boyfriend. “Hi there KittyKat! You know I’m always just fine when you’re around, don’t you?” Dustin pressed Kitty close to his body and planted a big wet kiss on her lips. “Angie still has some trouble adjusting. I guess it’s kind of hard to see your ex-boyfriend with another woman."

Angela never thought Dustin would be able to join her in college. But thanks to Don Lothario’s fat wallet he could go to Sim State University as well. Dusting grabbed this opportunity with both hands and turned into an exemplary college boy. To Angela he just seemed so …, so plain now. After only a couple of weeks together in college, Angela decided to end their relationship. Dustin took it hard, but he could see how their relationship had changed, how Angela had changed. But she never expected him to find another girlfriend so soon. It bugged her enormously that she could be replaced so easily.

But things were about to change for Angela. A couple of days after the “incident” with Lillith and Dirk, she caught the eye of a young professor. Angela  knew that dating a professor wasn’t appropriate, but it gave her the same feeling of excitement as when she was still a teen and sneaked out at night to meet Dustin. Like stealing a cookie from the cookie jar and you could be caught any minute. Such an adrenaline rush. And as a bonus she thought he was kind of cute too. She knew lots of the girls were heart farting over professor Spencer Fuchs. So she gladly excepted an invitation to "grab a bite" at Red’s Diner.

Spencer never met a girl like Angela before. He watched her eat, no devour, her food with amazement. This girl had such passion for life and yet she seemed so unaware of it. He was intrigued. “You know, experience has shown that food doesn’t move from your plate unless you leave it unattended for say, a couple of months.”

Suddenly aware of her bad table manners, Angela looked up and apologized. “oh I’m sorry. I’m so hungry and this tastes really great. I’m afraid I just forgot how to eat like a normal person.” Professor Spencer Fuchs couldn’t help but give a little mischievous laugh. “I think I understand. A young woman like yourself must lead a very active life.” Much to Spencer’s surprise Angela had to reply things had been slow lately. “Well we have to change all that tonight, now don’t we. Let’s celebrate you ended this semester on the dean’s list Angela!”

Angela never expected they would serve champagne in a place like this. But it turned out Spencer knew exactly what he was doing when he ordered their best champagne. He insisted  on a toast. “To the most beautiful and passionate woman on campus! You will make a plumbbob of a lawyer when you finish here Angela” Spencer sure knew how to make a girl feel special. “Yeah, to me!” And Angela loved every minute of it.

Angela wanted this night to last forever. She felt all lightheaded and bubbly from drinking so much champagne. Like she didn’t have a care in the world. Spencer had a bit too much to drink himself as well. He wanted to hold this ferocious redhead forever. Spencer wrapped his strong and warm arms around her and started dancing to the jukebox music. Angela never cared that much for golden oldies, but tonight it seemed like the most magical music ever. As she hoped, the night ended with a long and deep kiss. Such sweet forbidden fruit.

Can Angela keep her relationship with professor Spencer Fuchs a secret? Are Spencer's motives as pure as they seem? And what has happened to Lillith?

Find out in the next chapters of Pleasantview Soapbox!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 02:40:33 am by brittybe » Logged
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: October 06, 2007, 08:02:15 pm »

wow I liked it

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
sueleee

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 06, 2007, 08:07:13 pm »

love it
Yorvi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: October 07, 2007, 12:08:40 am »

I am a drama junkie so this is the perfect story for me,lol..You are really entertaining and I am soo loving the chapters!

Click Here And Join The Fun At Real Sims 2!!!
AjiDivine

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 08, 2007, 11:17:21 am »

Ok I am so hooked. I can't wait for the next episode.

Simming is a way of Life!!!  :toothy4:
Check out my sims pictures.
My Apocalyse Challenge
2nd Place in Part of Your World - Jocelyn Lanier
3rd Place in The Devil
JacobM

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 08, 2007, 06:27:38 pm »

I love this! Thanks. I can't wait until the next chapter.
Also, where did you get Liliths hair from while she was a teen?Cheesy
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 08, 2007, 08:31:24 pm »

I just read all your chapters love them!  How the heck did you get Cassandra Goth to look pretty?  I'm thinking plastic simsurgery??

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: October 09, 2007, 07:16:36 pm »

All of her sims look fabulous, don't they?  I was just thinking the same thing about Angela.  My Angela doesn't look anywhere near that pretty.

Speaking of Angela, she soooo wants to be a bad girl, she just needs to embrace it!

Another great chapter.  I wonder who we'll get to read about next?

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
chocolatedalek

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 10, 2007, 02:03:51 pm »

Wow!! Real good!

The best things in life are, Always unseen. That's why we all close our eyes when we wish, kiss and dream... :angel5:

My Simmies
brittybe

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2007, 02:49:46 pm »

Thanks! You all make me blush. My sims still have their maxis features though, no simsurgery involved. You only need the power of custom content! I love @stefan's skintones (http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=47816) and barcelonista's pretty make up (http://www.justsims2.ru/). Angela's hair is pay from peggy sims (http://memberarea.peggysims2.net/Index.do).

The next chapter will be the last act of College Drama and after that an exciting time jump!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 10:23:11 am by brittybe » Logged
JacobM

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 12, 2007, 11:21:17 pm »

I'm really looking forward to this.
Thanks Smiley
simfreakkristen

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 13, 2007, 12:32:49 am »

O.O The angel is dating a professor?? YAY! HURRY UP!!

:welcome: She's here! Iris Delilah Jones. (I know it's kind of stupid to name a baby partly after a Sim story, but I love Banished!!)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: