Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 12:05:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Pleasantview Soapbox ~ UPDATE 03/01 ~ FINAL CHAPTER  (Read 62570 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
brittybe

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 14, 2007, 04:41:03 am »

The contests are taking me way more time than I expected, but luckily I already made my story pics Wink So here's the final act of College Drama!

--- CHAPTER 11 --- College Drama~Final Act

Back in Birch Manor dorm, Alexander was comforting Lillith when he found her sobbing in a corner.

“Sweet Lillith, what’s wrong?” Alexander gently touched Lillith’s hand. Red eyed, Lillith looked up at the boy that has brought her so much joy and now so much trouble. “Alexander, I really don’t know how to say this. We only started dating a month ago. And now, …. Alexander, I think I’m pregnant!” Lillith immediately started crying again. Alexander saw the girl he loved in so much mental agony. All he wanted was to make her feel better again. “Sweety, don’t cry. We will make this work.”

Lillith was very surprised when Alexander sugested they would go out to eat. She had been feeling morning seekness all week now, so she really wasn’t feeling in the mood. But Alexander insisted, he bragged he had found the greatest little restaurant. The food indead turned out to be very tasty, but Lillith didn’t think it was that special. That all changed when she saw Alexander put on the biggest grin she ever saw and fidgeted with a little black box in his hands. “Uhm, sweety…. I’ve got something for you.”

Lillith couldn’t believe her eyes when she looked at the black box. It was from SIMphony, Pleasantview’s most posh jeweler and specialized in big diamond engagement rings. Could it be? Was he proposing to her? Lillith gasped for air. “Oh my plumbbob! Are you serious Alexander. Did you get me something shiny?” “Just open the box Lillith, just open the box.” Alexander was still grinning from ear to ear.

When Lillith opened the little black box, she saw the prettiest engagement ring she ever laid her eyes on. The ring itself wasn’t that different from any other engagement ring she ever saw, but it was hers. Given to her by someone prepared to stick by her through the tough times. Finally she had met someone that wouldn’t give up on her when she had messed things up again.

“Are you sure about this Alexander? You know, I don’t plan to repeat my parents mistakes. I need a husband that knows that we are in this together, especially when things are looking down. And there are definitely going to be some hard times Alexander. Raising a little baby is going to be very though. But I need to know you’re going to support me all the time, or else there’s just no point in getting married!”

Lillith was looking very sincere and had a big frown in her forehead. But Alexander could also see the insecurity in her eyes. He had wondered himself if he was doing the right thing. Well for just a second or two, and then it was gone. “Sweet Lillith, I wouldn’t want it any other way. I understand your doubts. These circumstances aren’t the best to build a warm and loving long term relationship, but I want you to know I’m not just doing this to take my responsibility. I’m doing this because I love you and I couldn’t imagine my life without you. I want to be there for you, Lillith, especially during the hard times.”

Lillith accepted Alexander’s proposal with tears in her eyes. Deep in her heart she knew that this relationship would be the one that would last. Alexander signaled the waitress that he wanted to pay, so they could leave and have some time alone with Lillith. Enthusiastically the waitress came to great them. “How wonderful to see two people so much in love! Young lady your definitely making the right choice. Your much better off with someone your own age. That professor Spencer Fuchs has quite the reputation, if you know what I mean. Wink, wink. By the way, I love your knew hair. It looks so much better than that pinkish blond you had a couple of weeks ago. I almost didn’t recognize you!”

Alexander and Lillith stared at each other for a little while. Lillith was afraid to speak. How could this be happening,  she didn’t have a relationship with that professor. What would Alexander be thinking of her right now? Alexander paid the waitress and gave her a large tip. He got up and went straight for his coat. He just stood there looking at Lillith. Staring with his big sweet puppy eyes. Lillith’s eyes were getting all teary. “Sweety, are you going to sit there all day? Come on and put on your coat so we can go home. You didn’t think I thought you were cheating on me, now did you? Pinkish blond hair? That’s Angela alright! Now come on, there’s a phone call I have to make to the dean.” Alexander was grinning from ear to ear once again.

"Hello!" Angela answered the phone in a good mood. She was hitting it of pretty good with her professor and she was expecting to hear his voice when she answered. Her mood quickly changed when it turned out that he had some bad news for her. “My dear Angela. I’m very sorry, but it turns out the dean has had a complaint about me. They are warning me that I will lose my job if I have a relationship with one of the students. I’m so very sorry Angela. I really didn’t want this to end, but I’m afraid we will have to go our separate ways from now on.” Angela’s mouth dropped wide open. “No, this can’t be. We were so careful. No, please don’t leave me, Spencer! And the line went dead.

Angela was extremely angry. How could things be going wrong? A complaint at the dean’s office? Who could have possibly seen her or more important who hated her enough to file a complaint at the dean’s office? “Lillith!” Angela almost growled the name of her twin sister. There was no doubt about it. That little witch must  be behind this. Well, Angela wasn’t about to give into Lillith’s attempt to destroy her relationship with Spencer. If Spencer wasn’t allowed to be with one of the students, then she would no longer be a student. She could achieve her dream of reaching the top in her law career without a degree. Her mother still had a few strings she could pull and get Angela in a nice starting position. Angela’s mind was made up. She would drop out and go back to Pleasantview!

Does Angela’s relationship with professor Fuchs have a chance now she moves back to Pleasantview? Will Mary-Sue greet her daughter with open arms or is Angela now a fallen angel? And can Alexander and Lillith’s relationship last through Lillith’s pregnancy?

Find out in the next chapters of Pleasantview!
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: October 14, 2007, 07:35:13 am »

YAY!love the update Angella has whats coming to her

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 14, 2007, 09:08:19 am »

wow!  Angela is so bi-polar!  LOL!  Love the Lillith and Alexander Goth union seems right.  For some reason Alexander Goth is totally gay in my game.  I tried to hook him up with all of Pleasantville's honeys and he was just not interested.

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
brittybe

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 14, 2007, 12:49:12 pm »

Angela is quite a character alright. I saw a movie once about teenagers that were perfect on the outside, the all American ideal of popular quarterback and cheerleader with perfect grades. But to cope with the pressure they had a really kinky double life and eventually one of them ended up dead. Somehow it seemed fitting for Angela. She needs to do something naughty to keep up with the pressure of being perfect. That's how I interpreted the entire Dustin thing anyway.

The professor was her own idea though Wink She started flirting with him autonomously and Dustin had 3 thunderbolts with Kitty, so they kind of fell out of love without any drama. It seemed to fit Angela to start something with a professor so it became part of the story Wink

Alexander is kind of shy in my game, but not gay. I put him in Lillith's dorm without any intentions, but he started stalking her autonomously. Really creepy! He had 2 thunderbolts with her, but Lillith only 1 with him. After I changed her aspiration into knowledge, popularity wasn't really working out for her anyway, they were all over each other. It all seemed like a good idea because Dirk had his own stalker in Katerina. They both had 3 thunderbolts for each other, so they were clearly meant to be together. Dirk did start drama on his own accord after Lillith autonomously gave Alexander a hug. He had already kissed Katerina autonomously, so he really is a hypocrite!

A lot of things that happen in my story are actually things my sims did or wanted to do autonomously. I'm having a lot of fun with my game! Thanks for all the nice comments and I hope you will enjoy my next chapters as well.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2007, 12:54:06 pm by brittybe » Logged
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 14, 2007, 06:30:32 pm »

LOL!  Just love it that you let them choose their own love affairs!

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
kattan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: October 15, 2007, 11:04:06 am »

Quote from: brittybe;988170
A lot of things that happen in my story are actually things my sims did or wanted to do autonomously. I'm having a lot of fun with my game! Thanks for all the nice comments and I hope you will enjoy my next chapters as well.

I love letting my sims choose for themselves, but I get some very weird combinations that way. Such as, I changed Johnny Smith's aspiration to fortune in SimPE (I'm... not fond of popularity, and it really was NOT working for him in my game) and knocked Nervous Subject to YA since I wanted to send him through university (...what? I love him, and after the loss of Venus when my neighbourhood corrupted I needed to give him more attention :sad3:)... and they hooked up. I swear, I go to get a drink of water and come back to find them autonomously making out in the dorm!

It's working, though. They just got married and have a baby on the way so... I'm really terrible with the pregnancy for all genders hack :lol:

Join me at KatsukoSims for my various family stories.
SimPathology: home of the PSV* sims and Weirdsville.
*Pleasantview-Strangetown-Veronaville
AjiDivine

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 16, 2007, 08:33:40 pm »

Great update. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Simming is a way of Life!!!  :toothy4:
Check out my sims pictures.
My Apocalyse Challenge
2nd Place in Part of Your World - Jocelyn Lanier
3rd Place in The Devil
Pandora Moon

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 19, 2007, 01:40:58 pm »

Hi. Great updates!. I can't wait to see how the drama unfolds.

See ya.

When the world doesn't adapt to you. you adapt to it.
Gill Grissom- Little Murder
JacobM

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 19, 2007, 07:24:57 pm »

This is a great story.. I love a good soap.
Update soon!
Angela is really selfish haha.
Hanomaru
Lurky McLurkface

I'll just leave this here.

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 21, 2007, 08:11:18 am »

This is a great story, but I think there should be one little improvement: Tell us where you get the custom hair! It's awesome! Brandi's hair, Dina's, Darren's, Lilith's... everybody's. The public is dying to know!

"You're telling me that fifty million screaming friends are never wrong?
I'm telling you that fifty million screaming friends are $&@%ing morons."
James Euringer
brittybe

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 21, 2007, 02:38:16 pm »

It's so nice to read that people are enjoying the story so much! So here's another update. We're getting closer to the grand finale, but to get there I need to make a jump in time. So currently we remain stuck in college, where Delilah Goth (Cassandra and Don's daughter), will tell us what happened to everybody in her diary. And of course there will be a bit of drama along the way! It will take more than one chapter to tell everything that has happened. If somethings aren't clear and you need extra info. Please let me know and I will work it into the story.

P.S: Because I keep getting questions about the lovely c.c. I'm using in my pics, I decided to put up a c.c. section in my first post. So if you have any questions and can't find it there please pm me and I will make sure it will get on the list or I will pm you back with the answer.

Chapter 12 Delilah’s Diary: Higher Education

September, Dear Diary,

I’m really loving my time at Sim State University so far. It’s really living up to my expectations. It has the best professors and facilities for knowledge seekers like me. To save money I got a room at Birch Manor Dormitory. I share the cafeteria, the bathroom and a community room with other students. But that’s really not a problem because for me. I can always retreat back to my own room when I need some peace and quiet.

And I absolutely adore my room! It has some pretty old fashioned yellow flowered wallpaper and clashing green stained carpeting. But it cleaned up pretty nicely after I added some accessories. Mom gave me some of her old pillows with a flowery print that kind of matched the wallpaper. It really feels like home now. Maybe a little bit too much, because I really haven’t talked to much of the other dormies yet. I’m a bit shy like that. I really should try to start a conversation with one of them when I get the chance. I’ll just put that on my to do list.

Anyway, one of the great features of living in a dorm instead of a Greek house or completely on my own, is the cafeteria. No cooking for me! You’re really dependent on the cooking skills of your cook to get a decent meal, but I think we didn’t do too bad. It’s not a genuine chef but she does make a mean macaroni and cheese. Little sister Darcey would definitely love it. The cook is kind of a funny old lady, who likes to keep her eyes on the students of the dorm. She always looks out of the window when one of the dormies is back late from classes. I think it’s because she never had any kids of her own.

Oh, I almost forgot. I have to write my very first term paper this week, so I better get started pretty soon. Luckily, mom and dad got me a computer for my room so I can use it without any hassle with the other dormies. We only have 1 computer in the community room! I don’t know what they were thinking. A computer is essential for getting proper grades and I really don’t want to argue with people who are busy playing computer games all day!
Anyway, I must stop writing in my diary for a little while and start writing for a grade. I want to be on the Dean’s list!

December, Dear Diary,

I just can’t believe what happened to me today! I’m really getting to know my fellow dormies a lot better lately. But I never expected that I would run into a long lost brother. Well a half brother, but that counts too!

I was playing a good game of chess against Brutus Caliente, Nina’s son. He’s a nice guy but really not a chess mastermind. It took him ages before he made a next move with a chess piece.  It was kind of boring, until he started making really goofy faces. Boy, did he have a hard time against me!

You got to use your brains when you want to defeat me. I have been playing chess since I could sit straight on a chair. I guess I take after my mother and grandpa with that. My mom is extremely smart and she has a reached a top position in science, just like grandpa before her. I never met my grandfather, because he and my mom kind of had a hard time together after she broke up with my biological dad. She just didn’t want to deal with the “I told you so” discussions so she moved out. He died pretty soon after I was born and they never had the opportunity to apologize to each other. It’s really kind of sad.

But anyway, after I slaughtered Brutus with chess, he wasn’t  a bad loser at all. So we started talking about all kinds of stuff like Sim State Uni, our majors, our hobbies and in the end even our families. And that’s when we discovered we are family! It turns out that Brutus’ father is none other than the infamous Don Lothario! I knew that Nina was the cause my mother and my biological father broke up, but I never knew Nina had a kid with him.

He told me all about “the incident”. It turns out Don and Nina didn’t really have a thing together, but dated every now and then for the fun of it. When after a particularly wild date, Nina became pregnant, she was extremely angry. Her pregnancy messed up all the plans she had with her life. Brutus told me she stayed angry with Don for quite a while and always referred to him as “Dirtbag Don” or just “the Dirtbag”. That all changed when she got pregnant again. This time the father was grocery delivery guy Stephan Gothier. But unlike Don, he wasn’t running away from his responsibilities and he actually told Nina he wanted them to become a family. She stubbornly kept pushing him away, but Stephan never gave up on her. In the end she kind of got used to the family idea and they had another child together.

Brutus is so enthusiastic about his family, he even shared pictures. I could see Nina looked very happy with Stephan even though they never got married. I guess that’s just not her thing. Brutus’ eldest half sibling is Cleopatra, but he always just calls her Cleo. She’s a teen now and when I saw her picture, she immediately reminded me of my half sister Darcey. She recently became a teen too and still lives with mom and dad. Darren raised me like his own daughter so I always thought of him as my dad even though he isn’t my biological dad. I showed Brutus a picture of Darcey and he thought Cleo and Darcey could be the best of friends. It turns out both girls have macaroni and cheese as their favorite dish! Brutus’ youngest half sibling is Julius and he’s more of a pancake kind of guy just like Brutus. The little guy looks so adorable!

Things couldn’t be better these days. I made the Dean’s list this semester and my family just expanded with a wonderful new half brother!

Will Delilah be able to make more friends at Sim State University? Can she keep her grades high enough while she's meeting new people? And has Nina really changed her romancing ways?

Find out in the next chapters of Pleasantview Soapbox!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 04:12:28 am by brittybe » Logged
kroft_96

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 21, 2007, 07:12:02 pm »

I love the story
glambabe

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 22, 2007, 12:53:46 pm »

me too Smiley

:blob5:The Sims 2    {RULEZ}:blob5:
xTERRIx

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 22, 2007, 05:16:41 pm »

OMG! PLEEEEZ CONTINUE!!

<signature removed due to size, please refer to forum rules>
Miw

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 23, 2007, 12:53:09 am »

Great update and thank you for the CC list!

I hope you don't mind me pointing this out, but in one line it says 'Dina looked very happy with Stephan', not Nina. Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: