Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 05:32:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Difora Bay  (Read 3617 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Arialonomus

View Profile
« on: September 03, 2007, 12:29:17 pm »

After much tweaking I've finished my second terrain, This one is based off of a fanfic that I write for my friends, It's a costal town built in front of a large Mesa with a forest on it.

It's wide horizontally, with two lanes of roads passing clean through it (like in Strangetown) which I built all the roads around, now to see the entire thin, you need a camera hack, I reccomend GunMod's but you see plenty of it without one.

There are little one square spaces you can use for whatever you want, I use them for plazas, but you can make them into whatever you want, and to do this I would recommend MaryLou's 1x1 Community Lots.

And finally, the reason I've attahced no pictures, is because for some reason, since I have Seasons and Pets I get horrendusly underdetailed, solid one color blue water that overlaps my terrain. And Horribly over detailed grass that takes place of every terrain except Desert.
     So if someone could, somebody without Pets or Seasons, please take some screenshots of this template with each terrain type (Dirt, Grass, Cement, and Desert) I know this is kind of annoying, but My pictures turn up fugly due to this graphics issue. If someone could do this and PM me the pics that would be great.

So enjoy this template. :rabbit:

* DiforaBay.rar (158.04 KB - downloaded 244 times.)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 04:27:19 pm by Arialonomus » Logged

Science makes everything sound painful.
Laniny

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 10:34:58 am »

I downloaded this to take a look, its not a SC4 file, si no idea what toi do with it anyways
Arialonomus

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2007, 04:03:22 pm »

Oh, damit, the other day I forgot to add the .sc4 addon to the name of the file. I'll see if I can change that.

Edit: Ok, I fixed it, it should be an SC4 Terrain now, and for anyone who originally downloaded it, all you have to do is right click it, click rename, and add .sc4 to the end.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 04:29:03 pm by Arialonomus » Logged

Science makes everything sound painful.
Laniny

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2007, 08:42:28 am »

Duh..  I never even tried that, just went on my way :love7:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: