Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 01:59:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: a story idea.  (Read 3416 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
supersonic.

View Profile
« on: September 03, 2007, 03:36:34 pm »

Okay, so nobody knows me on here {if you do, I'm guessing your a stalker due to the fact i haven't introduced myself at all xD} but I'm ness. :happy8: Anyways, I think of myself as a decent writer and I have a idea that I haven't seen. I'll post some what of a prologue. Feed back would be nice =)

"Mom," Tessa said pausing at the door, the house was silent when she walked in but then there was a small clatter from upstairs. She sighed and sat down her back pack, unzipped it, then dashed towards the flight of stairs near the bathroom.
"Hey, sweetie." A pair of tan arms pulled the small sixteen year old into a hug. It was her mother. "Hi there," Tessa managed to mutter through her grip, "Who's that?"
Rita turned towards the open bedroom door, "Oh nobody. I met him last night."
She nodded, then looked at her own bedroom door. "Well, I better do some homework." Small lie. Tessa thought, then slid into her room, a brand new silver and blue journal clutched inbetween her hand. She let out a sigh of relif and latched the door shut.

Dear Diary,
Mom's at it again. This chain dating thing...She promises me she'll stop, try to settle down, you know? I doubt it, ever since dad left she's been going out practically everynight. I don't know where she gets all this money...Okay, well I could take a guess, but let's not go there.

So the other day I met this guy. A normal guy, one that dosen't go to private school. He talked to me for a bit, flirting I think...I wouldn't really know though. Anyways, his name is Carter, really nice, brown hair and green eyes. Sort of skinny, but that's okay.

I hope I can see him again.
Soon.

-Tessa
[/COLOR]

oh snap!
[/SIZE]
kaitco

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 03:13:18 pm »

Sounds promising! I am excited to see what you do with it. Smiley

DorienneSmith.com ~ where life finds meaning...or at least, that is what I claim

artemis828

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2007, 08:10:10 pm »

looks pretty good, I'd like to hear more when you write it!

oh and Hi ness!!

May all of your [COLOR=MediumTurquoise]dreams[/COLOR] bloom like daisies in the sun.
simsaddict67

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2008, 06:52:08 pm »

good.

see ya till l8er.:angel:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: