Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 03:31:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: -feels dumb-  (Read 1576 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Rhapsodic

View Profile
« on: September 03, 2007, 07:20:16 pm »

I see lots of sims walking around in other people's games without shirts. I mean sim guys in just jeans. How, may I ask, does one disable the shirt?

I know it's probably a mod or a custom something, and if so, could someone give me the link?

Also, I have something odd to report. So, I had a family with a toddler. The mother was not holding the toddler when I selected Suicide > Disease on the Mortality Adjuster from Insimenator. But after I selected yes, she was holding the toddler. I couldn't get him free, so he dissappeared with them, but there was no tombstone. Is he in the adoption system, or lost forever?
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 08:11:21 pm »

I know there's something on MTS like an invisible shirt, or a whole outfit with just the jeans. As for you second problem, have you tried doing a "restore family"? I've had this problem a couple times where someone's holding the toddler and then they go to work or whatever, and the toddler disappears. For that, I just had to wait until the sim came home from work. You could also try using the summoner and summoning the toddler to the lot. Once they're on the lot, you can use the family adjuster to add them to the household. Hopefully this works for you!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: