Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 01:05:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mesh in Photoshop (for dummies!)  (Read 3249 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
bedside

View Profile
« on: September 06, 2007, 01:37:50 pm »

hey everyone. i'm very new at the whole create your own mesh thing, so can anyone help me with creating meshes in photoshop? i've seen a lot of threads about meshes with different programs but i'm only good with photoshop...
thank a lot!:love7:
lym

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 02:16:19 pm »

Photoshop is a image editing program not a meshing tool, you'll need a program such as Milkshape to create your own meshes.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2007, 10:14:43 am »

bedside - if you want to recolour existing meshes, that's done with either Body Shop (clothing, hair, genetics, accessories) or with SimPE (furniture, windows, stairs, etc).  You recolour the "skin" or texture with your favourite image editor.

Making a new mesh requires a 3D modelling programme of some sort, usually MilkShape 3D, and SimPE.  It isn't precisely what I'd call easy, but isn't much harder than say programming a VCR to record a programme off the TV while you are on holiday >_<

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: