Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 12:27:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19
  Print  
Author Topic: List your Bon Vonyage bugs and compatabilty issues  (Read 88951 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Ghen

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: October 09, 2007, 07:01:14 pm »

Quote from: Sleepycat;979717
BV patch is up on the official site.

Yea, but there are about 5 fixes, none of which affects my game *facepalm*

azgal

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: October 13, 2007, 10:08:30 pm »

Does anyone know if the learnedbehaviors behave and the garden talk to many hack are compatiably with BV?

:group hu: Life is short so live it. :brushtee:
Josh1092

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: October 14, 2007, 07:44:00 am »

Quote from: Mihura;978904
Yes maybe... verily surely. Cheesy Try to take out your hacks to test if one of them is the culprit. Smiley

I found the culprit. It was a replacement set of the books. I'll go check if it's updated for BV. Thanks.:happy8::smile:

Bleh blah! Vampires and bored people re-join again!!!:blah::yummy:
Ghen

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: October 23, 2007, 07:55:11 pm »

Quote from: drake123;995999
When i download my sims news paper delivers 20 news papers at once and people get stuck on my lot when they visit . Is there any download that will let me play with out bugs

That might be becuae you have an incompatible hack installed (maybe a pre-bv inteen?)

monkeynoddle

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: October 24, 2007, 05:13:47 pm »

Hey, I was wondering if anybody else was having this problem, when I took my sims on vacation I couldnt check into the hotel, nor could I click on any of the doors when I did it just said no options avaible(sp?) Also I built my sims a vacation lot (to make up for the lack of hotel lol) and now their stuck there, the livemode (sorry I cant think of a better way to decribe this option) button is greyed out like their not there? But when clicking on their house in pleasantview it tells me their on vacation? Ive taken my hacks out and reinstalled the games thinking that might be whats wrong, Can anyone help me I really want my family back lol,

Thanks everyone Smiley
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: November 03, 2007, 07:48:49 pm »

Lol, bv suks so bad......
On my game the CC of a downloaded and installed lot loses the link with the lot the moment i try to reorganize my cc(put it in a subfolder)
Also there's still that the game wont start 9 out of 10 times.....

And, im not sure if this is normal.
I just downloaded Nouk's ponytail and put it in my dl folder.
Later i was testing on a lot and there comes a Townie walking on the lot wich i never had seen before and she had Nouk's ponytail.....i was like wtf?
I zoomed in on her and look at her hands...........I think im going to uninstall that terrible EP.....

* Untitled-2 copy.jpg (258.37 KB, 757x907 - viewed 340 times.)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 08:40:43 pm by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
metalkidpenny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #216 on: November 09, 2007, 12:22:10 am »

well i got a new computer still with all my original downloads (over 10k) and you know it goes alright then all of a sudden in play mode it can be anywhere from 30 minutes (normal time not sim time) to 3 hours and it just goes to this blue screen and restarts the computer and it's really fucking annoying! im pretty sure it's bon voyage because i have everything up to bon voyage and with seasons it's plays well nothing happens only with bon voyage. like one of the previous comments was that the mailbox kept delivering newspapers 24/7 and the shuttle bus wouldn't stop at their house that's what happened in mine.

edit: i just read more of this thread and i deleted all my inteenimator and all that jazz but then when i went into my previous family i was playing it kept lagging and then it pretty much froze when i typed in a cheat :/ and it took like 5 minutes even though the mouse was still moving so i just had to restart it!

i think bon voyage is really fucking shit and has too much problems!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 07:14:37 pm by metalkidpenny » Logged
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #217 on: November 10, 2007, 06:02:47 am »

Well metalkidpenny, if you still have your downloads in your game, not checking if stuff is compatible with Bon Voyage, you can't blame the game.
You'd have to take out all of your downloads, see if it works then. If it still doesn't, that's when you got the right to complain.

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

metalkidpenny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #218 on: November 10, 2007, 08:57:27 pm »

sorry for the swearing it's just really annoying.

anyway i have deleted all my downloads and it still restarts and everything. the last thing i want to do it uninstall everything and install it back on with no downloads and start fresh but i guess thats the only thing i really have to do :/ argh! lol.
dreamcatchermwh

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: November 10, 2007, 09:04:58 pm »

No talk to many plants and learnedbehaviors are not compatible with bv. I just removed them from my game. I went to inteen to get the perfect plants update but that was having problems with my game to. So i now have only insim. and crammy boys cock in my game. BV does not like hacks.

Appreciation is a wonderful thing . It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.:grin:
sunshine alley

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: November 12, 2007, 06:27:05 pm »

I don't have Inteen installed and my shuttle still won't stay stopped. It comes, leaves, comes again, leaves etc. until I'm ready to tear my hair out.
sunshine alley

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: November 12, 2007, 06:56:48 pm »

Hi, Has anyone had a problem with screen freezing when a plant sim is made? I have BV installed and when my Simmie turned into a plant sim, my screen froze. Other than this one little problem, I haven't had too much go wrong with BV. I did find one funny thing with Bigfoot when he moved in with a household, he could get alien pregnant. He had twins. To bad he can't marry his live-in girlfriend.
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: November 15, 2007, 07:34:29 am »

Quote from: makial;1030931
Insiminator works fine in my game if you stay away from waterfront lots and don't take it to a hotel on vacation.  Just like in the first post of this thread by DecoraChroi, it interferes with digging for treasure and finding shells, as well as sunbathing.

I took Insiminator on my first vacation and it began randomly spawning Insiminator machines as well as skill and relationship adjustors, dozens of them, it was actually humerous when they blocked all guest access to the beach and trapped others from returning to the hotel.  If I deleted them, they would respawn at other locations.  Needless to say, I remove the Insiminator from downloads when beaches or vacations are contemplated.

you could just download the BV updated version of InSIM :roll:

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: November 16, 2007, 04:20:20 pm »

I think hacks with Nanny controls can cause problems with the shuttle bus. I had problems, til I took out all cc or mods pertaining to nannies. Now my nannies come when I complete the call booking a vacation. Then the shuttle come and stop in the right spot.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
hailey1

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: November 17, 2007, 04:38:26 pm »

they should of added more stuff to it
« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 04:49:16 pm by kathy » Logged

I am the princess of this site! Mess with me and my mom will ban you!!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19
  Print  

Jump to: