Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 01:41:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19
  Print  
Author Topic: List your Bon Vonyage bugs and compatabilty issues  (Read 88688 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: December 28, 2007, 07:49:18 am »

The last Insimenator (v 2.7) is compatible (and useful Wink) with bon Voyage.

AuntySocial are you sure to have make leave all your hacks (probably not actualized with Bon Voyage) ? The old InTeen make appear newspapers. Smiley
KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: December 29, 2007, 07:48:53 am »

I'm not sure if this is mentioned before, but my main bugs are:

-I can't delete downloads in the make-up section of CAS.
- Downloaded Body shop items show up, but the game doesn't see downloaded furniture.
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #242 on: December 30, 2007, 07:03:30 am »

Ehrm, King Euron, I'm assuming you know this, but you do realize that you have to buy the jewelry (on a community lot) to be able to have sims wear them? Well, and you can already give them some jewelry when you create sims of course.

Kate, I had that problem, but for me I had to already allow cc, instead of clicking that I allowed it when loading the game. I know you can select if the screen comes up when loading the game, but I don't know where anymore.

AuntySocial, Mihura already said it, but your problem probably is that you still have the old InTeenimater in your game.

Vicky, you should ask that on the General Help thread I think, since your question is about the InSIMenator, and not about Bon Voyage.

soulmateofdraco, I'm not sure what your problem might be. Are you sure that you have all parts of the InTeenimater in your downloads-folder, and that your A, B, C, D, E and F files are being loaded before your flavor packs?

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: December 30, 2007, 10:51:50 am »

@AlbinoBambi; I tried that multiple times but it was no good. Ah well, I just uninstalled the whole thing and learned not to be so fast with buying new EP's. XD
azgal

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: December 30, 2007, 09:04:30 pm »

Quote from: dreamcatchermwh;1026428
No talk to many plants and learnedbehaviors are not compatible with bv. I just removed them from my game. I went to inteen to get the perfect plants update but that was having problems with my game to. So i now have only insim. and crammy boys cock in my game. BV does not like hacks.

I have BV and I kept the Talks to many hack and the learnedbehavior hack...becuase I seen on another site that they were compatible. My game works just fine with them in....knock on wood.
Does anyone know if a hack has been made to stop the sims from Singing the Cheny song or from Doing the other common thing...they do it all the time now that BV has that new option....they even miss work because of it...I really hate it.

:group hu: Life is short so live it. :brushtee:
SugaFairy

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: January 03, 2008, 04:33:45 pm »

i don't know if this was already mentionend, but everytime i want to create a new sim in bodyshop and a random male sim appears, he's got this yeti hair and beard style, which was really creepy for me when i firstly didn't realize this. Has someone experienced the same or knows what the problem is?
newme2day
« Reply #246 on: January 05, 2008, 10:24:04 pm »

I've had stairs that stopping working (meaning my Sims aren't able to go up or down them as if they are invisibly blocked by something) and I deleted the stairs and bought new stairs and it seems to fix the problem... But here is where it got messy....

I have Sims on vacation at a hotel. They are stuck on the floor of their hotel room, unable to check out because it seems the stairs have stopped working again. I had to order room service so they wouldn't starve and now the bell-hop/concierge guy is stuck upstairs along with some other Natives. NOTHING WORKS...

The build mode is inactive in the hotel so I can't delete the stairs and buy a new one. Sims can't own the hotel so I can't get another Sim to own it and then reconstruct things that way either. The Sims on vacation are just 2 of 5 Sims and 3 pets in their household and I can't delete the household because the 2 Sims are vacationing on another lot.

I've run out of options other than cutting off food and fast forwarding until they all die of hunger then having 5 dead Sims in the hotel. (my 2 Sims, 2 townies and the bellhop).
Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: January 06, 2008, 07:15:56 am »

Newme2day you can try to use the Insimenator to active the buy / build mode and to change the stairs. It would be a pity to make the sims dead and besides it wouln't settle the problem. Smiley
tibby13

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: January 10, 2008, 12:10:46 am »

I am having an error caused by the hammocks,any time a sim tries to go to the hammocks and relax they freeze themselves and all sims on the lot, the fishes and butterflys still move about and the music still plays and I can click to have the sim move on to the next thing but they just stand there like statues. On vacation lots I loose everything because I have to quit without saving or leave the neighborhood. I now have 2 locked up vacation sites because I don't want to delete the lots or families if I don't have to.
 I know it has to be them because when I try to put one in my residential lots, it does the same thing, but at least then I can remove the hammock and it all works again. Is any one else getting this?
I have InSim, InTeen, and several hacks from InSim Adult and MTS2 in my game and the conflict detector but it is only saying what it always says InSim and InTeen.
Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: January 10, 2008, 01:23:04 pm »

Your hacks are update for Bon Voyage ? I haven't any problems with the hammocks and InSim and InTeen are compatible I guess. :roll:
tibby13

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: January 11, 2008, 12:40:56 am »

I waited to install BV ill I had and InSim and InTeen that was compatable but the other hacks in my game I can' find anymore and while I know I got them off MTS2 I can't rmember file names to find them in my downloads. I just want to rule out the InSim and InTeen before I start digging ruthlessly thru my over 3000 downloads Sad The only hack I can remember still having is a vampire hack that calls the vamp to the coffin right before daylight and keeps them in till night
Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: January 11, 2008, 05:04:04 pm »

Tibby13, use the Sims 2 Pack Clean Installer to search your hacks. They will be in red. Smiley
Romeo75

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: January 12, 2008, 05:59:26 pm »

I'm a Mac user {version10.4.11}.

I wanted to clean some of the custom I've uploaded {whilst on Create-A-Family} which I really haven't been using much. To my dismay, only the hair, skintone & sims are deletable. Make-Up, accessories, facial hair  etc. etc. {everything on #4 basically} doesn't have the "garbage can" icon.

*sigh*

Now, I am painstakingly compelled to to go to Body Shop & delete the custom content from there. It would be easier to delete them though on Create-A-Family because you can instantly see the contents which I really won't use. And believe me, I;ve got hundreds.

*sigh*

Is there something wrong with my game? Or are other Mac users are having the same problem?

Please let me know. I'm starting to develop paranoia. LOL
truhottgirl

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: January 13, 2008, 05:21:58 am »

I have University, Nightlife and Bon Voyage, with over 2800 CC, including Insim (without updates, it doesn't work), that Phone thing from Descorgal I think, uh, one where the guys can pee on shrubs and possibly some others.

Up until a few days ago, my game worked fine. Then I downloaded a house which was compatible with BV (it required it, actually) and when I went to move one of my existing Sims into that house, I lost my CP and time stopped. I could still click, but that was all. I had to use the Task Manager to get out. When I got back in and tried her again, it worked fine.

Then! Today I went into CAS after making a boy in Bodyshop and I clicked the 'Make New Sim' as usual, only to find that no Sim showed up. I thought it was a weird new feature, until I went to the ready-made sims and selected my boy. He did not show up at all. Unwilling to risk him, I made a woman called 'moo' whom I completed (by giving her aspiration and turn-on/offs) and when it got to the loading screen to go back to the neighbourhood she was there. I picked a lot and put her in, and when it loaded up I had the same problem as before! Even though it was a completely empty lot. This time, though, I could move her around, though it was like the Sims didn't even recognise I had a keyboard.

So, I'm going to delete Insim and go disable the stuff that came with the lot. I'll leave that there. I shall go check and report back.

Turns out Insim just really didn't like it. It's strange, I had Insim for ages and it only decided to hate me when I installed that new lot. At least I know that my game works! -celebrate-

Oh, and I went on holiday for the longest time available and my sims didn't go back to their hotel at all until the end of the visit (cheats) and my game didn't lag or screw up at all. And it's not all that fancy a computer, either.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 06:18:20 am by truhottgirl » Logged
tibby13

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: January 14, 2008, 10:03:29 pm »

Thanks for the suggestion Mihura I never actually thought of using my clean installer to see my mods, and I have more than I thought I did, so I will reanble them one by one and see which is causing the error. It sounds like truhottgirl is having a simmilar issue but hers isn't caused by the hammocks so I think it is just a combo of my mods.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19
  Print  

Jump to: