Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 12:20:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19
  Print  
Author Topic: List your Bon Vonyage bugs and compatabilty issues  (Read 89006 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Lisen801

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: October 01, 2007, 01:46:27 pm »

Quote from: llamalover82;963143
my mailbox makes awhole bunch of newspapers, plus when i go to the phone to schedule a vacation, the airport shuttle just drives right on by... any suggestions?

Remove inTeen....
simkitty

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 01, 2007, 11:01:40 pm »

What another poster put on here about SecuRom,you might want too check that out and reseach it it seems it wasbundled into H&M Stuff pack and BV and may be causing memory leaks and security loopholes from what i have seen over at the BBS boards,also can cause conflicts with CD/DVD writers and Anti-Virus software.Just a heads up.

I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.
chancey137

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 03, 2007, 07:40:21 am »

I installed BV about two weeks ago and have had nothing but trouble since.  I had to uninstall the all games and reupload everthing.  The taxi kept going by my house when I wanted to go on vacation.  Now that I reinstalled BV my game either crashes or freezes.  I have a 2 yr old computer with a lot of ram and a big hard drive so that would be the problem.  Has anyone else had any problems like this. I do have hacks in my game but always have also having a hard time getting some old hacks back from insimateur. Any help would help.
Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: October 03, 2007, 02:11:38 pm »

If you have hacks or mods you should remove them. To make it easy use the Sims 2 Pack Clean Installer and search for red files. Place them in a special folder out of your Downloads and test only these files. It's not safe to keep hacks and mods in the Downloads folder without knowledge of where they are. Wink
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 05, 2007, 11:13:25 am »

You might check the Simlogical site and see if it's been updated for BV.  Inge has forums there too that you should be able to ask about her mods.
Cleo999

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: October 06, 2007, 01:51:33 am »

If you have an Nvidia video card there are some (slightly) good news: a new driver has been released last week. I downloaded it and it does help a little with the blue screen issue.
kittypoo2005

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: October 06, 2007, 01:34:36 pm »

I'm having alot of problems with the new sims bon voyage,,i have news papers all over my yard and lots of other stuff to...
Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: October 06, 2007, 02:06:30 pm »

I guess you have some mods in your Downloads folder Kittypoo2005 :roll: like the Inteen maybe. Cheesy Remove them and all will be tuned. Smiley
chriskay

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: October 06, 2007, 02:26:03 pm »

Is it true about the game keep generating new NPCs every time we visit Vacation Lot and Maxis has yet to fix this bug?
HollyD1983

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 08, 2007, 05:52:26 am »

I purchased Bon Voyage the very first day it was released,and since then I have had to uninstall and reinstall at least ten times in the past month,I must say that personally I have experienced every weird or disturbing "bug" known to man,the lag was unbearable,and there was even a time when noone in my main CAS family's home could even age transistion(including babies):hmph:
This expansion has been the worst so far when it comes to bugs,heck,my hack filled Seasons games never gave me this much trouble! That's why last night after I experienced three game crashes right in a row(I had long since removed every hack known to man)I immediately backed up my CC folder once again,uninstalled the game,and reinstalled,this time leaving out Bon Voyage,and I have to say that I don't miss it,at least I can play my game again without worrying about losing everything a few days later,after all of the trouble I have had with Bon Voyage,I must say that whatever new and tempting expansion EA can conjure up next,I'm not buying it,the Sims 2 has stopped with Seasons for me:rant:

Lover of lederhosen
trl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #205 on: October 09, 2007, 06:37:40 am »

Chriskay, yes it is true but there is a fix for it. See this sticky by MissD'oh here . This thread will explain and provide a link to the fix. Smiley

chriskay

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: October 09, 2007, 08:22:08 am »

Quote from: trl;978515
Chriskay, yes it is true but there is a fix for it. See this sticky by MissD'oh here . This thread will explain and provide a link to the fix. Smiley

So helpful! Thanks a lot Cheesy
Josh1092

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: October 09, 2007, 01:03:33 pm »

Anyone else having a problem when an error comes up and the sim is reading a book? It's REALLY annoying. Maybe it's some hack I downloaded thats not compitable with BV?

Bleh blah! Vampires and bored people re-join again!!!:blah::yummy:
Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: October 09, 2007, 01:45:19 pm »

Yes maybe... verily surely. Cheesy Try to take out your hacks to test if one of them is the culprit. Smiley
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: October 09, 2007, 06:55:11 pm »

BV patch is up on the official site.

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19
  Print  

Jump to: