Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 01:46:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: My problems ! Help please !  (Read 5243 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
xx.Abi.xx

View Profile WWW
« on: September 07, 2007, 10:06:59 am »

I know other people have had problems with their cars but mine wont let me go to any community lots ! The option just doesnt come up !

Also, when I book a vacation, it charges me for the booking, then when the shuttle comes by, it doesn't stop, it just goes straight past !

Anyone got any ideas ? Please !!!! Lol Cheesy

:error::error::error::error:

She reminded me of what it did to her when I left — what it still does to her when I leave. She feels horrible about bringing that up, but she’s right. I’ll never be able to make up for that, but I’ll never stop trying anyway.

~Edward Cullen, Eclipse,
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2007, 12:04:44 pm »

Did you remove your downloads folder and test the game without it to see if it is not a hack problem or cc content problem?

Insim and Inteen are NOT BV compatible so are many other mods.
xx.Abi.xx

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2007, 01:35:05 pm »

No I didn't ... if it is a hack, I wouldnt know where to begun, I have toooo many !

She reminded me of what it did to her when I left — what it still does to her when I leave. She feels horrible about bringing that up, but she’s right. I’ll never be able to make up for that, but I’ll never stop trying anyway.

~Edward Cullen, Eclipse,
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2007, 01:42:45 pm »

If you have too many hacks (like I do) then remove all of them and see if you still have the problem. It is very wise to wait and see what hacks have been or need to be updated for the new EP.

Joey the Whinernator

http://www.insimenator.net/
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2007, 12:06:17 am »

OK I just tried to go to a community lot without any problem.

Know that with BV the car menu as changed now and the option to select is "go somewhere".  If this option does not appear, try a Maxis car.  If it still does not appear, it could be a mod conflict or one the cc car messing all things up.

I think many cc car might need update because they won't show this menu properly and I am not even sure if the new Maxis ones posted on the sims 2 site will include this option.  They have a history of forgetting to update their own feature objects.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2007, 12:12:38 am »

Option on my Maxis and Custom cars was to go to community lot.  Sounds like a mod/hack problem.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2007, 12:23:34 am »

Humm even with my downloads folder out, I still have the option showing as "go somewhere".  It is puzzling me.

Did you try to go to a community lot or to work with a car since you install BV? I am curious to know if the old "go to community lot" action still works properly.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 12:42:16 am by MissDoh » Logged
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2007, 12:28:21 am »

Well, I would have, but had to shut down TS2 to check something in SimPE.  Gonna try now.

ETA:  Custom car.
Click on car and have Go To Community Lot.  Select it.
Window pops up asking who goes with. (Yeah, EA got something right!)
Next window pops up asking destination.
Sim jumps in car and off to 88 Road to Nowhere.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 12:36:01 am by ancienthighway » Logged
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2007, 12:32:59 am »

Thanks, I truly hope it will work or else... well, it means cc cars will have to be remove maybe.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2007, 12:41:27 am »

You mean not have to be removed, right?
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2007, 12:54:40 am »

Huh? Well since they seem to work after your test, looks like they do not need to be remove.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 01:46:33 am by MissDoh » Logged
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2007, 05:29:05 pm »

My car gives the option to "go somewhere" in my game also.  I click on the sim to go to a community lot, then get the choice boxes after. I haven't clicked on the "go somewhere" option yet. What comes up after that?

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
RanaPeachGa4

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2007, 05:54:31 am »

Had you already booked a vacation?  I cut a vacation short and came home early, all of a sudden my sim had an icon about going somewhere and the shuttle arrived and took them back to vacation.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2007, 10:36:03 am »

:rofl: Guess they were not relax enough when they came back.

Joke aside, I did not heard about that problem yet, are you sure it is not a mod conflicting?
xx.Abi.xx

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2007, 05:48:44 am »

Nothing is working ... I still cant go anywhere in my car ... custom or maxis .... anyone know any hacks that'll let me go on holiday any other way ?

~Edward Cullen, Eclipse,
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: