Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 03:22:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Downloaded furniture don't appeare in the game  (Read 5178 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
emma_frost

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2007, 01:33:59 pm »

I had the same problem, but as I Have so many downloaded files I chose to use the "Delphy's Download organiser" (available on Modthesims) to the corrupted files  and re-installed  the last Cep, and now, all my downloads appear in the game. Other solution, if you don't manage to make them appear: Recolors of Maxis stuff seem to work with BV. So, make some nice recolors waiting a new Cep. Wink
sorry for my english, I hope not being misunderstood.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 04:50:08 pm by emma_frost » Logged
trl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2007, 06:50:00 pm »

It is not uncommon to have to enter and exit the game a few times for all CC to show after installing a new EP. Smiley Just always make sure your game has been backed up just in case.

Firestar

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2007, 06:54:25 pm »

reading lots of people having problems with furniture and decoration downloads since loading BV.  I'm having the opposite problem.  Furniture is fine and everything else seemed ok then I had a lot of scalped, bodyless, makeupless faces floating around the game.  Now hair, makeup and clothing downloads just don't show at all if I try to create or change appearance on a Sim.  Seriously considering giving up on Bon Voyage.:smt120

Always trust your first initial feelings, Special knowledge holds true, Bares believing, I turned around, In the crystalline knowledge of you.
Mercyonme

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2007, 08:31:35 pm »

My problem is that when I go to have my sims go on vacation they don't have their suitcases when I have the game enabled. I have to play when it is disabled just like I didn't have any downloads at all. When I go to my designation I can't get into a room. I get "Vacant" and that's all. So....I can't play with my downloads at all.
Thank you.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2007, 01:13:47 am »

Before you decide to give up on BV, check to see if your Downloads folder is spelled with a capital "D" and an "s".  If it's downloads, with the lower case, game objects and recolors show up, but nothing related to Bodyshop.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: