Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 10:40:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: problems with creating a family  (Read 1233 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
krazzed

View Profile
« on: September 24, 2007, 08:23:11 pm »

I finally figured out my other problem about my folder missing, but now I have another problem. When I create a Family I don't get the usual Family picture, I get a cut off version of the First sim I create. If you don't understand what  mean ill post a reference pic...

On the left is a pic of my created family and on the right is a default family of one, what mine should look like, but with my sim. And everything is all messed up when i put them into a lot. There is the giant cut off picture of my Sims head across the town (can get a pic if needed/wanted). I would think It's because of a bad install of an Expansion but I'm not 100% sure. it would help if anybody knew.
Missaldith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 05:45:33 am »

Yesterday I had the same problem for the first time ever. I don`t know what causes the problem so I would like an explanation, too if anyone knows? Thank you

krazzed

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 05:29:40 pm »

I'm just curious, what EPs do you have installed, and did it just randomly do this or did you just reinstall your games? If your EPs and packs are the same as mine (or a couple different) we know it can't be those EPs/packs.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: