Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 07:06:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mementos-- Pls tell me if you can help me fix this problem!  (Read 5665 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
diva_fidelia

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2007, 08:20:21 am »

I used the Insim-Relationships adjuster to reset the relationship bars to 1 and then used Voodoo doll on Big Foot, and it worked – memento fulfilled! Cheesy  Finally!! It must have been some kind of bug.
Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2007, 09:01:48 am »

A new good point for the Insim. And a good news for you Diva ! Smiley
flameflash

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2007, 10:51:45 am »

Just taught slap dance to my sims and the memento isn't filling.  Same goes with eating the local meals.  Their actual memories say that they've learned slap dance, just nothing in the vacation mementos pops up?
Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2007, 02:02:22 pm »

I have had this problem with the hula dance. The learning isn't really learn. :smt105

So there is two solutions :
1. Continue to learn it (return in vacation maybe) until the memento panel is ok.
2. Use the Insimenator to acquire the competences... Wink
diva_fidelia

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2007, 07:28:00 am »

Quote from: flameflash;947164
Just taught slap dance to my sims and the memento isn't filling.  Same goes with eating the local meals.  Their actual memories say that they've learned slap dance, just nothing in the vacation mementos pops up?

With local dances, it’s like with local greetings, you need to do them a couple of times before your sim will actually learn to do them properly – and then you’ll get memento. You can continue learning at home – just switch on music and dance. Wink And for eating local meals, you need to let your sim finish to eat it (don’t cancel action before), also there is only 1 of 3 meals in each location that fulfills memento, so maybe you tried the wrong one.
meow

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2007, 07:07:28 pm »

That's weird! All I had to do is befriend with him and the memento were fulfill (at that time I didn't use any mod nor hacked)

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine
[Anthony J. D'Angelo, The College Blue Book]
lilashannah

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2007, 05:14:21 pm »

I went fishing with Big Foot and befriended him.I have no downloads and no hacks in game at the moment.If I have even one download or hack I get glichts that makes  the game unplayable.Brandi Broke has almost all the  memento now....I think she needs tree to get the 45.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: