Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:08:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Mementos-- Pls tell me if you can help me fix this problem!  (Read 5460 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
julia301

View Profile
« on: September 08, 2007, 07:38:24 am »

I met bigfoot but instead of him jumping up to scare me, I actually talked to him instead. Am I supposed to ask him to move in with me to fulfill that memento?

I bought the boring tree ring. I read the boring stories. It already told ALL of its boring stories, including the engraved D.L. and K.L. marks. But the memento WON'T FILL IN!!! Why-aye-otta!

When I went to Twikii Island for a good 'ol vacation, I found the Witch Doctor. I helped him, he gave me Mr. Miggles. Enough Travel Talk, when I try to fulfill my "Learn How To Hula" want, NO NPC IS DANCING THE HULA!! I'd use the "Make Selectable" cheat, but when I did that to the Old Wise Man, Errors (Cancel, Reset, Delete) kept popping up till I got off the lot and into the hotel again.

Can anyone solve these?

JULIA301
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2007, 11:37:20 am »

the "make selectable" cheat?? Have you still got insim in your game or is there another way to make sims selectable? (if you've got insim in your game, take it out!!)

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
julia301

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2007, 08:20:57 pm »

No. I enter "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" and Shift+Click'd the Wise Old Man. I made him bow to me so I'd learn the greeting (I cheat ALOT) and errors kept flashing. As soon as I got off the lot, all was right with the world.
julia301

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2007, 08:22:03 pm »

Oh, when you use the boolrop cheat, make sure to make him unselectable when you're about to leave.
Dunner

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2007, 09:06:09 pm »

As for Bigfoot, yeah, I had to actually move him in with my family to fulfill that memento... *blah* Sad

The best bet for that would be to wait until the InSIMenator is updated for BV; that way, you can move him in, get the memento and then use InSIM remove him from the family (as an NPC?) again. lol

I don't know about you guys, but I don't want 50 million Bigfoots rampaging across my neighborhood. Cheesy

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
diva_fidelia

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2007, 05:58:39 pm »

I used this mod to learn slap dance, didn't try it with Wise Man but maybe it will work - it allows you to control any sim, and it never caused me problems (I’m using it since really long time).
The Big Foot is real pain, I collected all mementos except for the Big Foot and digging up a treasure chest… heh… I really don’t want him to live with my sims!! Argh…
dianova

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2007, 09:21:53 pm »

Is it safe to move bigfoot in with your family then remove him or delete him off the lot? I'm trying to get all the goals but I don't want him either.
diva_fidelia

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2007, 03:02:12 am »

Quote from: dianova;933358
Is it safe to move bigfoot in with your family then remove him or delete him off the lot? I'm trying to get all the goals but I don't want him either.

What do you mean by "remove him or delete him"? Kill him? Or move him out of the lot? 'coz like Dunner said I don't want 50 million Bigfoots running across my neighborhood neither. :/
kimmyfrmtx

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2007, 06:17:29 pm »

has anyone tried having him get his own place, then moving him in with another family to see if that will fulfill the memento?

Or just making friends with the 1 already moved into the n'hood, then propose move in?

I don't care much for the bigfoot living with my family either.
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2007, 06:35:06 pm »

you should only have to make friends with Bigfoot to fulfill that memento - is this another Maxis bug then??

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
diva_fidelia

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2007, 07:22:42 am »

Quote from: kimmyfrmtx;936357
has anyone tried having him get his own place, then moving him in with another family to see if that will fulfill the memento?

Or just making friends with the 1 already moved into the n'hood, then propose move in?

I don't care much for the bigfoot living with my family either.

Didn't try that, but I’d prefer to find a way to make him stay in vacation island... :/

Quote from: Aliwag;936400
you should only have to make friends with Bigfoot to fulfill that memento - is this another Maxis bug then??

Well... so it's a bug then. I maxed both relationship bars up to 100 (It took ages!!!!), he also gave me a Big Foot hug and memento it's not fulfilled.
Sable S21

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2007, 07:37:17 am »

I used the voodoo doll on bighfoot to make him a friend and the momentom filled right away.

:: Do you play on a Xbox 360?
want to join a friendly clan? Veteran Elite ::

:: If you're a female gamer join V E's
growing sister clan Vixen Elite ::
Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2007, 07:44:27 am »

Diva fidelia ? Is your sim an adult ? Because when a child was a friend with Bigfoot he haven't fulfill this memento too but... his parent hadn't any problem with a single 50 at first bar. Smiley
diva_fidelia

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2007, 09:16:22 am »

Quote from: Sable S21;937230
I used the voodoo doll on bighfoot to make him a friend and the momentom filled right away.

I tried the Voodoo Doll on him with one of my sims = memento not fulfilled.
I tried befriending him normal way with other sim = memento not fulfilled.

Quote from: Mihura;937237
Diva fidelia ? Is your sim an adult ? Because when a child was a friend with Bigfoot he haven't fulfill this memento too but... his parent hadn't any problem with a single 50 at first bar. Smiley

Yes, they’re both adults. It must be a bug. I don’t know what else could I do?? Sad
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2007, 12:01:19 pm »

Looks like my sims will fulfill only 44 out of 45 mementos, because no bigfoot will be in my sims houses. He is staying in his hut! LOL!

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: