Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 08:29:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Story Idea  (Read 2875 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« on: September 08, 2007, 01:12:21 pm »

I came up with a new story idea and I am maybe going do it.The story will be about magical creatures.A two married fairy's are expecting their children to be born any day now they were told it would be more than nine from their leader/god Abhijat Abhay(first name and middle name) telling them they will have to give up their twelve children up after they are born at the age of two.They must teach them how to potty-train and walk and love them with all their hearts.Once the children have finished their "training" they must all be given all to a different orphanage so that they don't meet and don't use their magic or The Ishwar(his name is Ishwar) will hurt them because he is all evil and too powerful.So how does this idea sound?:toothy4:

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 09:27:30 pm »

love fantasy stories will definately follow if you do this!

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: