Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 02:20:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chloe's Story: My life CH. 1-??!!  (Read 3043 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
simfreakkristen

View Profile
« on: September 08, 2007, 07:08:25 pm »

Diary, 8-23-05

The name is Chloe. I am a child. I live with my older sister Jen and my mom Karenn. Funny way to spell it, huh? I never understand Grandma. Anyway, I have only one friend. His name is Jay which is short for Jason. Sometimes I wonder if Jay and I might get farther in our teen years. Think so? I'll describe us: I'm a brunette with green eyes. I'm kinda short. My favorite outfit is a little purple sundress. Jay is really cute. He has black hair and dark eyes. He's short too. He doesn't have a favorite outfit from what I understand. We're having a double birthday party tomorrow. I want to see what happens. BYE!  -Chloe

LIKE IT?! No pics. Sorry. My game COMPLETELY UNINSTALLED ITSELF!! I'm going to kill it! :devill: :violent2: i'm pregnant so I shouldn't be killing tho. :pregnant:

DEAR DIARY,       8-27-05
I'm a teen! Jay and I like each other. We're going steady. I'm went to his house last night. Things got kinda heavy. We kissed. Okay, so we woohooed. We kinda had no condom. i'm scared.

Diary,     9-16-07

Diary, I got sick ALOT last night and this morning. I am about to take a pregnancy test. Wish me luck!

THE SAME DAY:
Oh, God! It's posotive. I'm sooooo beyond scared! I'm going to the doctor tomorrow.

DIARY, 9-17-07

I'm pregnant. I'm going to kill myself. Here is my suicide note:

My baby would have been deformed anyway. I am sorry, Jay. I kept the possibility of pregnancy away from you. Goodbye.

Chloe's diary,   9-24-07

I am Jay. Chloe is dead. She commited suicide.

I WAS BORED WIT CHLOE!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 07:31:19 pm by simfreakkristen » Logged

:welcome: She's here! Iris Delilah Jones. (I know it's kind of stupid to name a baby partly after a Sim story, but I love Banished!!)
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2007, 08:42:47 pm »

Hehehehehe so funny funny funny!!!
Great beginning if only she did not die.I am in a puddle of laughter right now so it hehehehehe is hard to heheheheheh type!!!:toothy4:

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2007, 08:44:24 pm »

its ok but needs a little more detail

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: