Insimenator.org
March 19, 2024, 06:33:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still use the InSIMenator at all?  (Read 19173 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
mrbricole

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2007, 05:33:14 pm »

i'm nuts about the insim ! especially with the "jalousy off" fonction on it and the hidden skills
SeZZa

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2007, 10:20:37 pm »

The old version of the InSIMenator still works for me and I have Bon Voyage installed.....
newby

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2007, 01:01:10 am »

I use many of it's functions all the time in my game.  Thank you Eric for all the time and thought you have put into the InSIM.  Whenever you have time to do an upgrade I will be patiently waiting.
Thanks again.
newby
DaniGirl16003

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2007, 01:27:32 am »

I use it and I have had not problems with it so far, but I use the object version.  I heard there were a lot of problems with the destination version.  I tryed the game without it and ran the game for one sim week (with a week long vacaion in there to so if you add up the days that is 2 sim weeks)  Then I put in insim since it is the biggest hack that I can not live without.  I ran the game again and took sims on vacation and I had no problems.  I just hate that you can't access the insiminator objects while on vacation.
Simaritan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2007, 10:14:49 pm »

If I need to get skills up, get badges or change interests during that period when the latest version of InSim is being developed, I use the "ubercheat" (boolprop testingcheatsenabled true) and alter them that way.
PrettyKitty89
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2007, 11:07:14 pm »

i want the new insim... i cant live without it... i am dying here... hurry...
gali

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2007, 12:21:53 am »

Quote from: PrettyKitty89;931945
i want the new insim... i cant live without it... i am dying here... hurry...

Ditto! Smiley
Bev in NY

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2007, 12:31:41 am »

Hey Danigirl...i was just thinking mayb u could get the insim. objects by putting them in your inventory and then getting them from there while your on vacation...not sure if it will work or if u can but it might b worth a try....
Also i have a question for those of u who say the insim is working fine in your game r u able to do all the things with vacation such as dig for treasure....comb for sea shells...ect...i know with insim in Seasons u couldn't build snowmen or snowangels....just curious if those things work?

BEV
maniac19642003
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2007, 12:44:12 am »

Quote from: Bev in NY;932040
Hey Danigirl...i was just thinking mayb u could get the insim. objects by putting them in your inventory and then getting them from there while your on vacation...not sure if it will work or if u can but it might b worth a try....
Also i have a question for those of u who say the insim is working fine in your game r u able to do all the things with vacation such as dig for treasure....comb for sea shells...ect...i know with insim in Seasons u couldn't build snowmen or snowangels....just curious if those things work?

1. Cant access inventory while on vacation, some people have tried to do that already, including myself.

2. I've been able to dig, comb, sunbathe and other stuff using the 2.6b obj insim while waiting for the new one.
maggy79
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2007, 01:06:07 am »

Well, I have played now without the Insim. and... I am missing it so much.

I took it out and you cant use the Inventory at all when you are on Vacation.  Right now i am playing without Downloads at all, so it must be a Maxis Thing. Does anyone know when the new Version of Insim. might be out to Download?

Greets Maggy
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2007, 01:10:34 am »

When it's ready.  Not a moment before.
Inge Jones

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2007, 07:08:45 am »

I don't find myself drawn to the larger hacks like InSim InTeen, and Pescado's macro stuff.  I can't actually think of anything wrong about InSimenator, it just feels "large" lol.   Maybe I am worried they will clash with my own hacks or something.   I was more of a Squingey type of downloader Smiley

SimLogical
Please do not PM me with questions about modding.  Please post in an appropriate forum and send me a link to the thread if you would like me to try and help.
bizzygirl71

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2007, 11:07:27 pm »

what is IMSIMENATOR? Am i missing something great here? Sorry I know I should b ashamed of myself, but please someone tell me. ty mad

I would rather be laughing with the sinners, than crying with the saints:blob6:
Inge Jones

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2007, 02:01:12 am »

Haha yes very funny Smiley

SimLogical
Please do not PM me with questions about modding.  Please post in an appropriate forum and send me a link to the thread if you would like me to try and help.
mandababy2003

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2007, 02:18:36 am »

I still use the obj version of inSIM with BV installed, no problems at all. You CAN access them on vacation lots or community lots even with the obj. version if you have Uni (i think its Uni only code at least thats what i was told), just type in - boolProp dormspecifictoolsdisabled false - and it will allow you to access buy mode while on a community lot or vacation. If there are no sims on the lot you can type that in on a vacation lot and it will also allow you to access the walls and things, so you can modify the existing hotels. Someone told me about this code and I have been the happiest simmer since with my inSIM and vacations lol.

9 Words.. "My life is over now yours can go on.."
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: