Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 12:15:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Story Contest  (Read 2510 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« on: September 08, 2007, 09:07:33 pm »

Ok. So here are the rules. Rule #1:  Pictures must be shown in order to have proof and not be just a story without Sims use.Rule #2:Must be updated at least 1 time within 2 days or I will not remember the story because I forget everything so I might have to look at the rules again.Ignore my comment please.Rule #3:Story must succeed to a 3 average on my scale in order to go to the next round which means a picture contest but can only be a story character that has changed since your last story.Rule #4:Ignore me if I go a stray for a while."Ok laugh at me.Rule #5: In order to pass the readers MUST have a rate 3 or higher.Reader rules:Rate a story every time you read it,the rating is 0-5,0-THE WORST,1-could have been better,2-should have had more,3-alright,4-liked some of it but it was ok,5-The best story ever. This is an intro of a story.This does not count be the way.
Dark in the forest lies an abandoned orphan who has no family.
This is the story of Alicia Adams:Tradegy to Faith
I am Alicia Adams.I was left here for what seems like years.I ran away when I heard somebody say I will be going somewhere with somebody who did not sound nice."Alicia Adams."said the social worker."Whoa!!What kind of name is that!!"said a girl who looked friendly."How old is she?""Miss Emily.I may inform you she has been here for several years but we think she is at least 15.""oh yes.A mire minor.""Emily her parents had gone somewhere but vanished in a chase when what seems the child was being abandoned to keep her safe.She has had a harsh life you know.""Wow, now that you put it at that.""Want her data records?""Do you got them."So Emily was her name huh?"Here they are all in order.But I messed with them so the medical data sheet is first."
(writers note)Thanks for reading this and if you want me to make it a story I can.I have it all planned out (writers note)

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2007, 09:14:50 pm »

I really don't understand it

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
Rogue777

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2007, 10:47:49 pm »

KatrinaandTiff: If you want to hold a contest, that's fine, but you'll have to go through the application procedure in the Contest section.  Your contest will have to be reviewed and approved before it can be open to the public.

Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: