Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 02:28:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: anyone else NOT having problems?  (Read 18565 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2008, 12:29:14 pm »

I've got no really annoying bugs.
just a few that probably comes because of a hack or two. only thing that really annoys me, is a blanket problem when they go to bed - oh, and that they for some reason have troubles reading. but that's probably just a hack that I've not located yet. and lately, I've had a few troubles with vacation lots - but that's probably a hack, too, because it worked fine before.

all in all, none of the games have made any real problems for me. Once (around pets, I think), I had an insim issue, that made error warnings on every sim on the lot, but after removing insim, it worked fine.

I've not had one crash with BV at all. (I nearly had one, but that was probably a hacked object that caused it when I was building a house. it was just the screen that went all pixled, but the game screen popped back after a few minutes. and I'm still playing Cheesy)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 12:36:27 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
~Iris~

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2008, 01:37:47 pm »

No problems here, other than a hang every once in a while on a packed business lot.  I thought this had disappeared with Pets, but guess not...oh well.  I just added another GB of RAM (up to 1.5), have all the expansion packs (one stuff pack - Teen Stuff) and run it with Insim, Inteen, ARC, a few other minor hacks, about 140MB of food (I should be ashamed of myself), and 150MB or so of other things (clothes, skins, hair, objects, bedding, etc.).  It's a little slow, but nothing to sneeze over.

I can grow eggs, steaks, fish and books...but I can't make V8?

My custom sim is Egyptian royalty...the Adventure said so!
oslo_babe

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2008, 09:32:37 am »

hi everyone...i have a problem with my game.i played with BV with Insimenator hacks and there's a problem.it didn't work well with my game.for example,when i book the vacation for them,the vacation car didn't stop at the house,and it repeatedly come and go and it is really annoying...help please.
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2008, 11:18:55 pm »

No problems widespread for me.  I've had crashes in one household but it turned out to just be the house itself and now I'm getting crashes with a single other sim that can't possibly be caused by BV.

I never get any of the bugs anyone complains about.

My Sims don't need to know it's not 2008 anymore.
Dizzymental

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 29, 2008, 01:08:56 pm »

Had BV for about a week and no problems at all so far. Fingers crossed. One thing I found funny though. Seems men in the sim world are not so chivalrous. I mean, leaving a pregnant woman to carry her own suitcase ... LOL

* thumbnail_d4d1a7cc_74d2a0ce.jpg (4.67 KB, 128x96 - viewed 259 times.)
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 29, 2008, 01:26:35 pm »

Playing with the patched version (no cracked exe this time) on Vista, and still playing great Smiley Any anomalies can be tracked down to a download, as always, no problems that've been reported by others.

No requests please
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: February 29, 2008, 09:58:01 pm »

I installed BV on a pc that had NO dowloads, hacks, mods, CC or anything... at that time I wasn't aware of all this cool stuff...

Anyhoo- as I said I installed it the day after it came out and have played it all this time... and only had ONE major problem...

EVERY time it snows my game crashes...

I know this would seem to be a "Seasons" problem but it didn't do that when I was playing Seasons- UNTIL I installed BV.

Strangely enough---

I just installed Free Time... and so far... no snow-crashes.

Weird.

ANYWAY--- for the most part I had no real problems with BV except for the snow-crashing.  Smiley

(I seem to recall the error message being about my graphics card- which is not really anything to do with the game- that makes me think that it isn't a game related problem.)

~*~ Donna ~*~
I DO NOT ANSWER ANY PM REQUESTS! PLEASE READ POST#26 AT MY THREAD! *HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,85501.0.html
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: February 29, 2008, 10:19:41 pm »

Oh I forgot to say that my "Strangerhood" disappeared when I installed BV.

I don't mind since I never played it- but I guess for some that might be considered a problem.

~*~ Donna ~*~
I DO NOT ANSWER ANY PM REQUESTS! PLEASE READ POST#26 AT MY THREAD! *HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,85501.0.html
adalita

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2008, 03:10:43 am »

Mine has a white screen if I click anywhere on my screen when loading.  
I am taking out all my CC.  See what that will solve!

3rd place in Siblings-Love Or Hate Contest with Alyssa and Aimee Sacchi!
1st place in A Family Christmas with The Pearcy Family
Adalita's SIMS Come and check out my sims and their houses!
Check out my work in Living Sims Magazine HERE
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: