Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:32:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: anyone else NOT having problems?  (Read 18553 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Care

contimplation or constipation?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2007, 11:58:50 am »

working great for me so far...

MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2007, 12:40:56 pm »

Same here, took out the hacks I knew needed an update.

Other than occasional lag issue (which I suspect is townie creation) and some lots that are a bit poorly design it is running fine.  Some sims are a bit obsess with the new gesture and dance they are learning on vacation but that was expected lol.

Once I will get rid of the annoyances I do not like, I will have a lot of fun playing it.  In all, it is really not a bad ep and I agree with Ancient it is not one the most buggy.
olil

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2007, 02:29:11 pm »

Hello, no problems for me after 8 hours playing (I've removed all hacks but no CC). The only thing is that the game lags a lot, so I have to low the graphics.
AjiDivine

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2007, 09:17:43 pm »

I installed BV yesterday and played with a contest family for a few hours, but the only thing I have noticed is a bit of lag time. I removed some mods and hacks, but most of them are still there. My CC is working fine so far. I did tweak my game options and graphics a bit to see if it help with the lag.....just a little help, but the lag isn't so bad that I can't deal with it. I haven't gone on vacation yet, because my simmy is preggers and I don't know if she will go into labor while there. I do like that they can walk to community lots and can take pics & pose. Hula works fine too. I haven't tried the model posing hack yet in BV. Now I am just waiting for my sim to have the baby so grandma and grandpa can babysit while they go on vacation.

Simming is a way of Life!!!  :toothy4:
Check out my sims pictures.
My Apocalyse Challenge
2nd Place in Part of Your World - Jocelyn Lanier
3rd Place in The Devil
wintergirl1223

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2007, 01:44:43 am »

I've had it for about a week and so far I've had no probs at all *knock on wood* The only annoyance is when I come back from vacay I end up going back on vacation. But other than that, it's been great. It even goes to my community and vacation lots as fast as it did before.
vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2007, 08:07:20 pm »

No problem at all,I installed the game with all CC and hacks in place,went fine.
Lag sometimes,shorter now,between 1 and 5 seconds,when on vacation.

Life is  just a game and we are the sims.

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=22717
tekkafunk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2007, 08:22:59 pm »

I had one crash saying my graphics card dissapeard, for the rest, living it, loving it.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2007, 08:48:18 pm »

OMG, EA's stealing graphic cards now?
darkangelwitch

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2007, 10:54:11 am »

Just before getting the BV I was having a good read around and was getting worried with what I was reading, but after putting the game in both my PC and Laptop everything seams to be working fine.

My PC is windows XP, ram 512, graphic card 6600 GT Nvidia, so by putting the Sims settings on medium it working not bad at all.
My laptop is Vista, ram 1gig, 8400 Nvidia and playing fine...

One thing I would say is don't be in a rush to update you graphic card if your PC is like a spec like mine as I find it don't help and makes things worse, I had to take out one update, so I'm using 84.21 Nvidia driver.

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2007, 12:12:27 pm »

Yeah, I've found that to be an issue with Nvidia cards, where you need an older driver to be able to run it better. With ATI I'm now using the newest driver, no problems with Seasons, hopefully it'll run BV okay Smiley

No requests please
verenaheu

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2007, 02:32:18 pm »

I´ve started all over again, put back in the DL Folder including the safe hacks, not the ones which need updating. No issues at all., exept the seconds of freezing. I started with a test hood, but by now I´m back in Strangetown and there also, they can walk to other lots. I like that a lot! And the beach lots are a real treat. I´m glad,:)
ichigo_nekochan

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2007, 07:26:24 pm »

acually im having 1 problem.

How do you get them to comb for seashells and build sandcastles and stuff like sunbathing?
i heard "just click the beach" but no option to do so. And now for a question; is it just logic a castle has to be built on wet sand "in other words, click on wet sand to get it" and click on sand with shells in it to look for some? i dunno how to sunbathe. if someone can help it would be omg helpful.

and i leanred teleport from the ninja but the option wont show up. and yes im sure i did, the little window said "yay Satomi just learned teleportaion" or something like that. help mee!!

Thanks! Other than that, great and i totally reccomend it!

acually for those of you who made this dumb mistake too...
i clicked the massage table, and sure enough, said No Options. I thought zOMG why cant i select anything for it, but then i realized there wasnt another adult sim on the lot Tongue

Wow, they use actual meat! No raccoons at all..
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2007, 07:28:23 pm »

If you don't have the option, you probably have InSim in your game still.  Take it out.  It's not compatible with BV yet.
freshsfs2003

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2007, 04:35:43 pm »

I installed BV and everything is fine on the surface level. I absolutely refuse to remove INSIM. I just love it too much. But I'm having a problem loading lots. It's not my computer. While I'm playing with sims and I book there vacation everything seems fine. The Taxi comes and the arrive nicely and fast. But they can't leave the lot, nor can they reserves a room. So my sims are left to hang in the lobby, lol. I have to exit without saving.
So after doing this a few times today I got the billiant idea to have them purchase a Vacahome, right? Wrong! The game loads the lot without any sims on it. Like you're just creating a house.
I thought I'd share to see if anyone else has this problem. I'm not going to remove any of my hacks or INSIM. Some of them are not replacable.

The American ideal, after all, is that everyone should be as much alike as possible.  James Baldwin
Xylune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2007, 05:17:23 pm »

I only had one problem with blank wants after installation, because I somehow overlooked my old version of "teen whoohoo" when taking hacks out for troubleshooting.

I think a lot of people are having problems because they don't want to go without their favorite hacks and they're not properly testing them/checking the forums to find out which ones are problematic and which aren't.  It should be common sense by now that big hacks like insim and inteen are NOT going to be compatible with new ep's, so it kind of amazes me that so many people refuse to take them out and then complain when their games go kablooey.

Visit my site for original fantasy fiction (Warning: my stories include male/male romance)
Beyond the Ninth Wave
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: