Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:13:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dig For Treasure Mod  (Read 31284 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2008, 08:25:32 am »

Besides testing this when a similar problem was first mentioned, I've looked at the code.  Logically digging a hole in the ground and filling it up has nothing to do with a return from another lot.  Looking at the code, I didn't see anything to do with the car/taxi/walk/fly functions.  Comparing Monique's changes with the original functions, the only thing changed was to vary the outcome and add some skilling.  Again, no connection to returning from a community lot.

If you have an Object Error file, attach it to a post.  If all you have is Sims2Exceptions, open the most recent one.  Ideally run the scenario that causes the crash and attach and view files generated right then.  

Scroll down to the Call Stack.  The exception occurred in top line of that call stack.  The one I have in my logs folder indicates the crash happened because of an audio error, and the second line in the program says it was an ACCESS_VIOLATION.  This particular error isn't infrequent.
simcrow

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2008, 09:27:31 pm »

this is so great...especially since it already zaps energy and hygiene...thanks!
Rosawyn

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2008, 02:28:42 am »

Would it be at all possible to have the Bodyskill and fitness gain as a seprate hack?  I use JM Pescados' Macro -> Dig for stuff, so I don't really need another mod to make them keep digging, but I really, really love the idea of them gaining fitness and bodyskill from digging; I mean, why the heck not?  lol
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: