Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 02:12:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you like to see in the next EP?  (Read 7597 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Shaddeh

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2007, 09:04:14 pm »

Oh, and I nearly forgot one more thing...

*deep breath*

HAIRY MEN! THESE BARE-CHESTED, SMOOTH-LEGGED, NAKED MEN SCARE ME! *crawls into a hole and shudders*
huffy15

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2007, 10:44:06 am »

im still waiting for my mutants (sims) to be able to play rugby and paintball, and come to think of it would their be a way to turn that big ugly softball into a football and animate the sims to have throwing options like run long and throw hail marys instead of just standing still and dropping the huge softball over and over. i guess they cant make paintball since guns are evil and blamed for what all he psychos do in todays society though Sad, but if sims can slap each other and kick at bags and do tai chi, why cant their be naga grappling tournaments and mixed martial arts fighting, all in fun of course. i want to see my sim Blimp Head take on his sister Bignosenoeyes Head. I'm serious, why get all those body points just to have hardly no activities to use them for. Creativity allows sims to get better at painting and playing instruments but body points practically goes to waste. There really should be sports in game, not just sports partys and pointless mascots for nonexistant teams. YAY, i got 10 body points so i cant beat up all the other sims in a 5 second dust cloud WOOHOO...

And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear
You shout and no one seems to hear.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: