Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 12:18:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you like to see in the next EP?  (Read 7827 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SlayerAngel90

View Profile
« on: September 09, 2007, 10:17:18 am »

I would like to see more music instruments like string and band. I guess I love this so much because I have been playing viola for almost a decade.

And how about more styles of dancing? Like in the House Party EP for Sims 1.

What do you all think?

Save an artist... join the Animal Army.

New MSN: SlayerAngel90@gmail.com Add me if you'd like Smiley

Save the Pandas
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 01:08:58 pm »

Amen, amen A~men!  :thumbup:  Would love to see all of what you mentioned, SlayerAngel.  

I'd also like to see a whole lot of "something else" *hint hint, EA*... but, I think I've 'whined' about it enough in all the other threads like this.  Let's just say that as long as most of those ideas I spouted out before show up in Sims 3, I'll be satisfied.  Wink

J-Star

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 04:06:44 pm »

I'd like to see some sports, like the basketball hoop from the original Sims.  Heck, that was even in the Playstation 2 version of the game.

"Our position is correct, except... there's no Alderaan!"  -  Han Solo
SeZZa

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2007, 10:37:02 pm »

I would like to see some more pet activities.

In Unleashed you could enter your pets in shows and win trophies, etc.

I want more pet related stuff!
vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2007, 09:02:30 am »

I loved MM,I'd like to see some MM vendors,magic towns,magic thema and items.Some SS studioes would be fine too.

Life is  just a game and we are the sims.

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=22717
TwoHorses
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2007, 08:56:55 am »

The EP of my dreams, would be the Sims Farm. Planting and harvesting all kind of fruits, vegetables and cereals, raising animals, being able to cook and sell the products (fruits+vegetables, eggs, honey, meat, bread,...)
Riding on horses, having rodeo's contests, driving a tractor, building all kind of stables or hen houses...

I haven't buy the Seasons EP yet, but I don't think the fruit harvesting part is gonna live up to my expectations! Wink
Fercho

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2007, 04:56:16 pm »

Something like Superstar or sort of... The ability to make someone famous, go to concerts, to have some paparazzi following them, filmaking/acting and award ceremonies would be just great.

I´d like to have some surfing sims aswell (now that we have beaches), and some other sports too, like basketball or soccer, or maybe the sim olympics but, I guess that idea would turn this into a sports game, and we have plenty like that out there already.

A real Medical theme would be great also, with more deseases, surgeries and Hospital interaction would be really cool.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 04:59:04 pm by Fercho » Logged

Fercho´s  SPIDER TRAP
 - A psychological thriller with sims - RATED R
luvsya

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2007, 06:31:40 pm »

Quote from: vanessa135;930893
I loved MM,I'd like to see some MM vendors,magic towns,magic thema and items.Some SS studioes would be fine too.

LOVE IT!! I would so buy it.
xoJessi

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2007, 03:31:24 pm »

New interactions between all age groups. It would be cool to get Toddlers and Kids a little more involved! If they could do a new age group of "middle aged" that would be cool too. Cheesy

My Sims Journal/Photo Album Come see what my sims are up to!

Real Sims
Sims Oasis
BrokenPrincess

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2007, 02:30:59 pm »

I would like to see some more pet activities.

In Unleashed you could enter your pets in shows and win trophies, etc.

I want more pet related stuff!

Yeah i agree, i loved training my pets and entering them in contests it was fun and well worth it because i would always earn a cabinet full of 1st place trophys, i was so proud.

I would also like to see more interactions especially with toddlers, children and teenagers. Maxis have missed a load of interactions which would have made the game so much better, it's the little things that count.

A "middle age" group sounds cool, 'cause i always seem to make young and youthful adults and when their children grow into teenagers they basically look the same age which is a little creepy.

And just some great Maxis furnishings, clothes, hairstyles, makeup - the works basically! Downloading custom content is starting to take it's toll on my very worn out computer.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 02:34:44 pm by BrokenPrincess » Logged

Save me from myself.
BrokenPrincess
witchwithwings

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2007, 01:41:14 am »

Quote from: TwoHorses;932338
The EP of my dreams, would be the Sims Farm. Planting and harvesting all kind of fruits, vegetables and cereals, raising animals, being able to cook and sell the products (fruits+vegetables, eggs, honey, meat, bread,...)
Riding on horses, having rodeo's contests, driving a tractor, building all kind of stables or hen houses...

I haven't buy the Seasons EP yet, but I don't think the fruit harvesting part is gonna live up to my expectations! Wink

I second that. I would love to have Sim chickens, cows, horses, pigs etc. I remember for sims1 I found someone who modded them and it was awesome, but I can't find anything like it for sims 2.

R.I.P Kevin Smith
~March 1963 - February 2002~
We love you and miss you.
zaphod08

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2007, 04:43:31 pm »

Sims is the only non FRP game that I play, so I guess my ultimate game would be where you can fight monsters and cast spells, but still get to build home or castle, get married and have kids.
Shaddeh

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2007, 04:47:18 pm »

Height, weight, and voice pitch control. I hate it that all my male sims sound the same.
zaphod08

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2007, 06:22:45 pm »

That's a good one too Xozsitei. I'd love more Variation in height and weight.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2007, 07:06:45 pm »

Good one Xozsitei, I love variation in my game also.  I too want more interactions between the age groups, like toddler to toddler, more and cuter child to toddler and vis versa.  I really miss the magical aspect that MM had and really want that in the next EP!  I loved going to the magical town and shop for items to make a spell or potion and gosh, I miss the duels! Loved them!!

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: