Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 04:12:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want my Adult Sim to move out  (Read 1073 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
hyleath5560

View Profile
« on: September 10, 2007, 11:07:07 am »

I tried to search for this answer and had no luck. I have just night life EP. I had one of my Sims turn into an adult and I want him to move out and begin his life. While his mother keeps on giving birth.  I had him read the paper to find his own place. Also look on the computer to find his own place. He begins then just leaves with no action to leave his parents house.  How do I get him to move out?  Also what happens to him when he does?  Help my house has to many people in it!! :-)
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 02:06:44 pm »

This looks like a mod conflict since the step you took are the correct ones, make sure the one you are using are the correct version for the ep you have install and use the hack detection tool to find possible conflict between them.  For now try removing your download folder and try again.

The sim will end-up in the sim bin after it successfully moved out using either the newspaper or the computer, a taxi should come and pick him up that is it.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 02:10:02 pm by MissDoh » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: