Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 02:54:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hula dance ?  (Read 2222 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Mihura

View Profile
« on: September 09, 2007, 12:56:51 pm »

Some of my sims want to learn (and do) it after the vacation.
2 members of the family have learned this dance during the vacation (they have the memory) but when they clicked on the stereo no hula appears (only smuste, solo or polka). I have change for more calm songs (like new age) but again no hula. Sad I wonder why...
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 07:42:22 pm »

Try clicking on the sim>entertain. That's where the firedance is, so I'm guessing it's the same with the hula dance. I didn't even see anyone to learn the hula dance from, so I'm just taking a stab in the dark.
Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 11:41:12 am »

Thank you babyblue. I have try to entertain ("divertir") and get firedance with normal activities but not hula dance. I will try to come back to Twikki Island to learn this dance again... But thanks for the tip anyway. Smiley
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2007, 11:45:15 am »

Actually hula, and slapdance from Three Lakes, will be in the Dance menu on your stereo after you learn them.    Just keep an eye on natives around speakers for a hula/slapdance to start.  Click on one dancing and join in.
Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2007, 12:00:53 pm »

Yes Ancient. Smiley I haven't any problem for slapdance ("polka" I guess) but no hula appears in this dance menu and though they have learned it in Twikki Island the first time. So they haven't really learn it or... I have something in the game who blocks this dance. :roll:
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2007, 12:26:20 pm »

Check the vacation momentos.  If hula doesn't show up there, even though you have a memory of learning it, hula won't show up on the stereo.  I just a few minutes ago had a sim learn the slapdance and got the memory, but not the momento.  She couldn't start a slapdance with the stereo..  Her son got the memory and momento and could.
Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2007, 12:33:14 pm »

Oh I haven't think to that ! I've just tested without any CC and the dance doesn't appear however. So yes I will see the vacation memento. Thanks Ancient ! Wink

Edit : Yes you was right, they don't have any icon on this memento. Slapdance is here but not hula dance.
Ok, they have to return in Twikki Island to really learn it (and to find the doll too). A cultural trip so. Cheesy A lot of thanks Ancient ! :beer:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 01:29:47 pm by Mihura » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: