Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 04:05:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sim Animals  (Read 3381 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
maniac19642003
« on: February 04, 2008, 04:30:23 pm »

Just noticed this at snootysims:

"John Riccitello, chief executive officer of EA, talked in an earnings conference call about some new titles they're developing. One of these titles is a new Sims title called Sim Animals.
It is unknown if this title has somehow to do with The Sims, but www.simanimals.com does redirect to thesims.com.
Read more about it here: Eurogamer
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 05:09:58 pm »

I wonder if they've seen some of the animals (animated) done by one of the MTS's creators, Rebekah. She's very talented, and I bet EAxis would love to out do her. Perhaps they ought to hire her-but in the meantime, they'll make new titles.
I wonder too-has anyone heard anymore about the Sims 3? Seems to me they would be ramping up the advertising on that (it's about a year away) to get all the faithful anxious. Instead, they're bringing out other titles. Have to wonder what's going on with that.

PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 08:30:16 am »

EA's biggest problem is they spend as quickly as they earn. They can't get it through their pointy little heads customer satisfaction. No they can't please everyone, but they can compromise to keep their customers happy. Instead of cranking out more and more titles they need to address the issues they have with existing titles. If their customers are not happy, all the titles in the world won't help them. All the new titles that haven't already been developed will face delay after delay. They're bound and determined that no one can hack their games. Or make money off their new titles other than them. Like Spore doesn't matter if you find an external way to make CC, soon as it's in your game it goes off to nowhere land for everyone to download. That's what they want to do with Sims 3. Look how many times Spore has been delayed. We'll see Sim Animals in 5 or 6 years. lol

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: