Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 04:55:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: 'pregnancy wear any outfit' with BV  (Read 31425 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
freshsfs2003

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2007, 04:45:59 pm »

I was IMA for a while. What happened to our beloved Squinge. Did he just stop making hacks? I just wanted to know. And yes I read the announcement.

The American ideal, after all, is that everyone should be as much alike as possible.  James Baldwin
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2007, 05:15:10 pm »

Quote from: freshsfs2003;938102
I was IMA for a while. What happened to our beloved Squinge. Did he just stop making hacks? I just wanted to know. And yes I read the announcement.

He just didn't want anything to do with the Sims community anymore.  That, and there's way more to it, but those that weren't involved with it don't have the liberty to discuss it at all.  Besides, it's pretty well explained in the last two pages of this thread.  He wasn't as cool as we originally thought he was. Enough said.  :neutral:

It's best we just forget about it and move on with our simming experience.  I'm sure someone will make a similar mod.  If not, there's always the InSIMenator with the Wardrobe Adjustor (whenever it's updated... just requires patience from everyone), and, like ancienthighway said, "Tom's Clothing Tester" spawned with the "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" code.  Wink

kieren13

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2007, 06:29:16 pm »

ancient, I really found the pregnancy wear any hack extremely useful, along with always wear casual to work, when using custom bodyshapes.
Personally I don't really care what the outfit looks like as long as they retain the same bodyshape.
Will have to try this Tom's clothing tester, thanks for that.
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2007, 03:06:47 am »

I've been trying out the boolprop method, and I've had no problems with it, other than the fact that the pregnant sim's outfit often reverts back to those dowdy Maxis maternity duds once he/she steps out of the shower. It's only a really minor annoyance, which can be rectified by forcing a redress with the clothing tester object.

In other words, I can happily survive without a BV-compatible version of this hack. Well, that's my 2 cents anyhow.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 03:11:08 am by CynaraBlade » Logged

:blob6:
freshsfs2003

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2007, 09:50:10 am »

Quote from: Tenshii~Akari;938162
He just didn't want anything to do with the Sims community anymore.  That, and there's way more to it, but those that weren't involved with it don't have the liberty to discuss it at all.  Besides, it's pretty well explained in the last two pages of this thread.  He wasn't as cool as we originally thought he was. Enough said.  :neutral:

It's best we just forget about it and move on with our simming experience.  I'm sure someone will make a similar mod.  If not, there's always the InSIMenator with the Wardrobe Adjustor (whenever it's updated... just requires patience from everyone), and, like ancienthighway said, "Tom's Clothing Tester" spawned with the "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" code.  Wink

That was really sad and hard to read. But thank you for posting it. I am very saddened to read all of this.

The American ideal, after all, is that everyone should be as much alike as possible.  James Baldwin
Amira

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2007, 10:04:02 am »

I'm going to miss my Wench Squinge:(

Also know as, "amar_el7ob". And I know I had more than 300+ post on the old Insim site :|
Celia

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2007, 02:41:49 pm »

Um, how do you get Tom's Clothing tester to spawn?  I tried ingame with the boolprop testingcheatsenable true, but couldn't figure it out.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2007, 03:27:43 pm »

Shift click on a sim, then choose Spawn
Celia

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2007, 04:21:13 pm »

Thank you, ancienthighway.
onika1987

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2007, 11:49:04 pm »

Ok i read this topic and i was hoping to that he would updated it but i guess thats that because he is leaving but what i wanted to know is i have a few hacks of his and i wante dto know if anyone  has tried them with bv and it work here is the list.

1. Moreemployeestohire
2. Noreldecay
3.OFB badge Bear

LPeroune:angel:
mvenatta

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2007, 10:49:32 am »

I put the preg wear any outfit mod in my game and it works fine so far.
onika1987

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2007, 04:22:46 pm »

which one of the preg is it ep5

ksstrek

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2007, 04:33:10 pm »

it works fine in my game as well.  No problems noted so far. My few BV problems seem to have been resolved with the removal of the newspaper hack.
onika1987

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2007, 12:14:55 pm »

ok thanks

Mia138

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2007, 04:12:02 pm »

I have BV and have this hack left in and it hasn't caused me any problems at all.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 05:33:25 pm by Mia138 » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: