Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 02:35:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Story - Rachel and Steve  (Read 2605 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
scooter_rb

View Profile
« on: September 10, 2007, 04:49:39 am »

I'm not sure where to post this but it is something I wanted to share. Also this is my first post on insim so please be patient.

I'm a 29 year old who has a physical disability and i'm married to a man with Muscular Dystrophy. We both are confined to electric wheelchairs and need carer's 24/7. We have a completely "normal" relationship and of course have limitations to what we can do without help.

When playing the Sims 2, I become engrossed in remaking our story and it goes a bit like this...All fictional from below...

Steve is approached by an American Medical Research Team (we live in Australia) to take part in a drug and muscle transplant program which is only available in the U.S. This means he will be gone from Australia for over 18months probably more like 2 years.

Steve and Rachel have been together for 5 years, but feel they are worried how the distance will affect their relationship. Then they make the hard decision to break up. (obviously haven't got married yet)

So Steve moves to America, but they stay in touch over the phone and remain very close friends. Whilst Steve is away, Rachel is asked to take part in a trial for her disability and agrees. She is cured and after many operations over 18months is able to do things for herself for the first time in her life.

And that is usually how my sim story starts. It follows with a cured Steve coming home and moving back into the house with Rachel. Their romance blossiming all over again without the "third party's eyes watching" (carer).

It takes many different twists and turns, and I usually get sick of my selfsim and completely redo the whole thing again.

But I just wanted to share that with you and see if maybe there are others like me living out their fantasy's.

Please feel free to ask me questions or comment.

Thanks
scooter_rach
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 08:44:07 pm »

scooter I would love to read your story it sounds interesting.  How about posting some pictures of Rachel and Steve sims?

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: