Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:51:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Dizi's Requested "Brain in a Bell Jar" - CEP Required  (Read 17155 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« on: September 10, 2007, 01:02:48 pm »

As requested by Dizi...

What evil genius or mad scientist laboratory is complete without a collection of brains?  Now your demented sim master-mind can study the best way to manipulate his (or her) soon-to-be opressed slaves in the comfort of the lair!  The discerning future master of the world knows variety is the key, so every effort has been made to offer as wide selection of brains ranging from abnormal to genius!  Here at Evil Geniuses, Inc. we go the extra effort!

Warning: Evil Geniuses Inc. makes no claims to the lawfulness with which these brains were liberated from their previous owners...  you asked for a brain, we contacted Carl.  We don't ask questions, and neither should you.

Nota Bene: In the interest of making this base-game compatible, I didn't bugger-up the coding to make it placable on OFB shelving.  An alternative version can be made by anyone who wants to make the changes.

* brianinabelljar.jpg (76.18 KB, 600x513 - viewed 10726 times.)

* brianinabelljar2.jpg (114.99 KB, 600x507 - viewed 1568 times.)
* brainInABellJar.rar (766.58 KB - downloaded 1462 times.)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 01:48:07 am by BeosBoxBoy » Logged

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
carolinn4733

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 02:01:33 pm »

Whose brain is that?  
Why,it's Abbie's brain.
Abbie's brain?  Abbie who?
Why...Abbie Normal!

Our teen puppies: Bix, Champion Le Bleu Cardinalis & Jack, Chou Chou Le Bleu Cardinalis
Born 11.18. 2006.  Home from Poland and loving it!
Dizi

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 04:03:41 pm »

It's just too cool! I mean, seriously! What could be cooler than THAT? I'm picturing a whole wall of BRAINS... Daniel Pleasant... Mortimer Goth... you get the idea, a large variety. They need to be studied. This isn't evil, it's science!

OMG! I can't wait! I've already started on my lab. It's going to be so much better than before. And my... curious sim... well, you know the saying, I'm sure. He looks just like everyone else.

OH! In honor of Bon Voyage, maybe he'll have a vacation house and kidnap annoying tourists as they bother him...  He's going to need someplace to stash the bodies soon. I need to be home NOW so I can finish putting it together. The last three hours of work is going to be pure torture!!! Aaaahhh!
~dizi

Thanks to everybody who submits their work, you've made my game so wonderful sometimes I can't STAND it!
My X-Men fanfiction can be found here and pics of my X-Men and other sims here (everythings under 'scraps')
kim

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2007, 04:52:09 pm »

Nice Job

SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2007, 05:27:20 pm »

Awesome!  I love it!

Thanx ~ Syn

Join SynapticSim's Lair Today!
Downloads!  Discussions!  Stories!  Art!  Check it out!
aborym

Black Metal War Machine

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2007, 05:34:23 pm »

thanks

The Deathship Has A New   Captain:evil5:
Dizi

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2007, 07:46:09 pm »

*singing* I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it!

Thanks to everybody who submits their work, you've made my game so wonderful sometimes I can't STAND it!
My X-Men fanfiction can be found here and pics of my X-Men and other sims here (everythings under 'scraps')
pacha

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2007, 08:21:07 pm »

cool thanks
wes_h

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2007, 11:03:45 pm »

I was going to type something here, but I just seemed to have lost my mind!

<* Wes *>
wyntersdarkness

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2007, 11:48:00 pm »

Nice!!! *downloads*

.:Embrace the pain behind my lips:.
Leah

Maker of Magic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2007, 03:33:29 am »

LMAO!
This is great - I NEED them in my game Wink
Thanks for creating and sharing.

DocFX

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2007, 07:50:37 am »

Somewhere in the grime north, an Evil Scientist checks his inventory.

"Tesla coil, blunt saw, blood stained workbench, evil robot and a Monster that needs a brain - duh!"

Thanks this'll come in very handy indeed!... Wink [Cue stormy weather & evil laughter]

Just one more go!.. Wink
ana-maria005

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2007, 10:05:09 am »

Thank you!!!!!!!!!love the new item:tongue8:
Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2007, 11:32:20 am »

Excellent ! And it's a fine work ! Thank you beosboxboy ! Smiley
jaideen

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2007, 02:22:45 pm »

YES! Now my wicked Doctor has a brain... wait, that's not right.  I mean now he has a spare brain for the lab, one for the luch box, one for that experiment thing drooling in the corner.    Thank you! Not to be greedy but were you by chance (hint, plead, beg) planning on doing any other internal organs?? Please with a quart of blood and sugar?
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: