Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:22:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: updated 9-13:Mods hackdiff says is compatable with BV (added a few more to the list)  (Read 5166 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Barnabus

View Profile
« on: September 11, 2007, 02:53:32 pm »

I ran the hackdiff program on  some of my favorite mods and I am posting the report here for all of you to see, that way you can find out if your favorite mod is compatible or not. I Hope this helps some of you out there.

I am not speaking for the creators of the mods. I just ran the program and posted the findings.

I guess I forgot to post the file. Sorry

I added a few more to the list. I think that about does it for the stuff I use are may use in the game, and I hope this was helpful Smiley peace to all.

* myhackdiffreport.txt (9.13 KB - downloaded 773 times.)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 01:39:36 pm by Barnabus » Logged

"Some men live their lives terrified, terrified of the night and all that is dark.  I will live my life eternally in fear of the light of day."  Barnabus Collins

I do not support President Bush are his policies.
denisejacquelyn

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 08:50:18 pm »

Thank you for taking the time to post this. useful info
Rbecca74

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2007, 09:50:11 pm »

Holy &*^%..... Didn't realize there were that many hacks!  I thought my few 7-10 were a lot!  WOW!
grannyfay02

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2007, 02:28:56 am »

Thanks should help me
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2007, 06:57:04 am »

Barnabus, Thank you, your list included quite a few I use and had a couple I thought were ok but hadn't seen on anyone elses lists yet.

Rbecca74, I couldn't imagine playing again with only 7-10 hacks... I have somewhere around 200 :lol:

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
Kitty!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2007, 07:44:40 am »

Thx a bunch for that info, i got the hackdiff and wanted to check my hacks myself, but i have no idea how to use it, so that tool is too awesome for me! Smiley
Barnabus

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2007, 08:45:21 am »

Your welcome. I have also been using smartserve and smartlight 2g that the program says may need updating, but thay both seems to be working. you can try them if you wish to, but not making any promises to anyone :smile:. All of my custom foods seem o be working also :smile:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 09:16:38 am by Barnabus » Logged

"Some men live their lives terrified, terrified of the night and all that is dark.  I will live my life eternally in fear of the light of day."  Barnabus Collins

I do not support President Bush are his policies.
mvanlaar2

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2007, 12:22:34 pm »

Thank you so much for this.   I have almost 200 hacks and mods and most of them are from Squinge so its a help to know what I can use now.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2007, 12:26:26 pm »

That's very helpful, thanks Smiley There's a lot there that I use, so glad a lot of my faves are working *heaves sigh of relief*

Shouldn't be long now... Cheesy

No requests please
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2007, 01:34:33 pm »

Barnabus, you can not be thanked enough for such a needed and thorough survey.

Carrigon's Teen WooHoo in cars PETS version is also clean as per the hack mistress herself. My teens are so itchy for her and/or Jase to give them back thier "intimacy."

Hunter's mirror, shower and chair all are working in my game.

Joey the Whinernator

http://www.insimenator.net/
mrs ladybug

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2007, 02:27:16 pm »

Thank you Smiley

Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2007, 09:16:34 pm »

I asked a friend of mine to check a couple hacks I love with the hack diff and thankfully they came up clean. I thought I would list them here incase anyone else uses them.

they are by XPTL297 and are available in his section here at InSIM.
MaintenanceFreeAquarium_XPTL297
NoPetsAgressivity_XPTL297
PetsNoChallenge_XPTL297

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
freshsfs2003

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2007, 05:56:14 am »

I think the community lot marriage hack doesn't work. I tryed to get sommeone married at home and it was successful but the sim never moved in. When they went on honeymoon I had no control over him (husband). After the female sim went to a community lot (he didn't come), she came back to find the he was her guest and not playable, just like controlling pets. Once they returned I had to manually move him into their house, and the household name is still under female sims maiden name. But when clicking on the sims female sim has married last name. it's weird so I took that hack out and everything seems to work fine.

The American ideal, after all, is that everyone should be as much alike as possible.  James Baldwin
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2007, 06:04:14 am »

With BV you don't need a community lot marriage hack.
freshsfs2003

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2007, 08:38:21 pm »

Quote from: ancienthighway;944004
With BV you don't need a community lot marriage hack.

thanks at least I know for sure now that that was the problem. I deleted it anyway. But thank you.

The American ideal, after all, is that everyone should be as much alike as possible.  James Baldwin
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: