Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 09:04:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ben Beckman from One Piece  (Read 3267 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Denimjo

View Profile
« on: September 12, 2007, 12:54:20 am »

Since there is a decided lack of One Piece characters out there, I decided to submit another one of my favorite characters: the younger Ben Beckman.

For anyone not in the know, he's the (presumed) first mate of Red-Haired Shanks. Since he's definitely not a traditionally good-looking "bishie," I won't be offended if no one not in the fandom is interested in him at all.

A few notes:

1). I am not a creator, per se; I only try my best to create characters that somewhat resemble their likenesses without them being too terribly cartoony in the game (despite the fact that their image is from a cartoon, in a sense).

2). I'm having a bitch of a time finding just a plain black t-shirt and black cargo pants that aren't a). pay items, or b). for some reason frickin' huge in size! The black shirt I had him in earlier made the file size go up to 18.2 Mb! What the hell?! Anyhow, I decided to just put him in the closest clothing that the Base Maxis game had to offer. My apologies. However, I think I got the facial features pretty close, and that's all that matters, right? Wink

3). I have yet to come across an actual biography on Ben that states his official eye color, and since all male manga characters tend to have black dots for eyes, I unilaterally decided to give him lighter eyes. You are free to change this, of course. Again, I won't be offended.

Thank you to all the wonderful creators that made the custom content I used to assemble this Sim.

* Ben Beckman.rar (2096.42 KB - downloaded 165 times.)

* Ben BS.JPG (11.55 KB, 210x492 - viewed 630 times.)

* Ben BS Head.JPG (6.93 KB, 211x300 - viewed 589 times.)

* Ben BS profile.JPG (8.23 KB, 248x280 - viewed 638 times.)
kim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2007, 05:35:54 am »

Nice Job

kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2007, 10:17:43 am »

Fantastic job!
Pages: [1]
  Print