Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 01:24:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Songs?  (Read 3543 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
~Iris~

View Profile
« on: September 12, 2007, 04:55:52 pm »

Howdy folks, hope that you're all enjoying Bon Voyage Smiley.  I was wondering if anyone knows what the new songs that have been added with this expansion pack are.  I'd like to find the "normal" version of one dance song sung by two women that sounds eerily like the "teach you, teach you, teach you" part of the Electric Slide.  I've heard it on the Three Lakes and Twikkii Islands lots with the blue and green/red/yellow juke boxes.  Help :worship:!!!  Take care, enjoy!

I can grow eggs, steaks, fish and books...but I can't make V8?

My custom sim is Egyptian royalty...the Adventure said so!
~Iris~

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2007, 01:14:36 am »

Thanks THPS.  I think I found it.  It's The Sims Featuring Jessie (or Jeanie?) Ortega, however, I don't know the name of the song.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

I can grow eggs, steaks, fish and books...but I can't make V8?

My custom sim is Egyptian royalty...the Adventure said so!
Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 05:00:37 am »

Maybe you can see in the music options of the game. I'm not sure but I have found all the "pop rock" songs of the game when University was here. Wink
Savahni

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 03:54:19 pm »

Well.. I was surprised when I first heard the new Pop songs.. they are good. I usually disable the in-game songs, since they aren't up to par with my song collection. But this new ones are different. If they aren't in 'simlish' language, I won't be surprised if they make it to the top charts tongue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: