Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:50:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: What do YOU think of BV?  (Read 12812 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SVT

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2007, 10:09:45 am »

Quote from: CynaraBlade;934743
Well, of course the Insim will be updated soon. Unless Eric and Kathy get fed up and decide to just abandon the idea altogether because of all these people pestering them to update it as soon as they can.

Haven't seen nobody "pestering them" here...

:stop:SECUROM MUST BE DESTROYED:stop:
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2007, 11:40:53 am »

Oh, people do start up threads asking when the updated Insim will be out every time a new EP is released, and apparently Eric and Kathy do get bombarded with PMs from people asking about it as well. I can only imagine how annoying it is for them...

:blob6:
SVT

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2007, 02:59:50 pm »

The price of success! But i admit i haven't taken a look at the WCIF. I guess the most requested is the insim'. It's automatic: when you get something nice, you can't do without anymore. Welcome to the holly consumer society!

:stop:SECUROM MUST BE DESTROYED:stop:
bigmant

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2007, 03:35:47 pm »

I like the fact that you can teach gestures to the people at home. I think it is very fun
AjaAja

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2007, 09:39:32 pm »

From all the things I've been reading in these threads, it seems that the expansion is good, but they just shouldn't have released it so early... I'm sure that the whole money thing is good for them, but it would be nice if they at least fixed most of the problems before releasing it. I mean they're gonna have to fix them after (via a patch anyway), why give us (the ones giving them money) all this unnecessary stress trying to figure out all this stuff on our own; we paid to play the game, not to learn how to be a beta-testing person... I kinda doubt that they do, but I really hope that they read these forums.

If my avatar is a girl, it's most likely me
CBC (Come Back Campaign)! One post can make a difference. Join here!
Best contest ever, Beauty of the Decades. Join here!
Have my self-sim for yourself Wink. Get me  here!
Cleo999

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2007, 02:42:34 am »

I love this new EP - despite all the problems, I'm keeping playing. It's not the new items (I love the pyramid, but it is a bit unpractical), it's all the new options. This dramatically changed the game and I enjoy it.
KristalRose

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2007, 08:27:20 am »

It's on the tops of my list of favorite EP's, right under Seasons.  My farmers have taken a break and are all enjoying vacations right now.   I love the beach and the Far East; I haven't played the Mountain Vacation yet (I grew up in West Virginia, so their sterotypical, cartoonish mountian resort just doesn't seem like that much of a vacation to me, LOL).  

I'm not sure what my favorite part has been so far.  I haven't done much reading about the actual gameplay in the community--I've been more concerned about what hacks are compatible.  So, game play has been a delightful surprise.  I love collecting "experience points" or whatever they're called when my simmies do something memoriable on vacation.  I also love beach-combing.  I think I should have one start a business selling seashells and driftwood!  Smiley
Taffylou
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2007, 08:45:41 am »

I think the bugs being referred to are the NPCS like the tour guide spawning multiple times, that slows down your game eventually, and also my Mrs Traveler when she went to buy jewelry she had every piece of jewelry in her wardrobe. She could not purchase any.
Otherwise it was running ok for me.
masasaiyan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2007, 12:59:29 pm »

I like it. It keeps me entertained. Smiley

Sie wollen mein Herz am rechten Fleck,
Doch seh ich dann nach unten weg,
Da schlägt es links.
Links, zwo, drei, vier... .
Arialonomus

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2007, 01:06:43 pm »

I played it over the weekend and luckily the Anti-Redundancy hack was already released so I dodged a bullet there, and the InSim was released on Monday (or maybe Sunday) so I really like it, and I'll just get the patch when it comes out.

Science makes everything sound painful.
hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2007, 02:02:25 pm »

aside from lag issues(still hunting for culprit)i enjoy it i love digging up the lot,the sim i created in the hood set up just to test this found buried treasure twice and busted the water pipe 3 times lol i think they holler worse about a busted water pipe then they do with fire.

i may have found 2 things causing my lag one got the patch mentioned above about the spawning tour guides and the second i think was a phone hack i don't remember reading anywhere that they had been updated yet.

the sism they get to meet on vaction gives a very good supply of better then townie looking my sim married a blonde he met umm i think her name was Marion hamilton i know she is new just put some new hair ,jewelry and makeup and she is very pretty. still got a lot to check out

and if my lag thing has been taken care of i may can find much more new stuff to entertain me,that coupled with new insim(still finding new features to it as well)i can stay busy with it lol

i'm an insim addict
welcome back kathy and eric we missed you
zaphod08

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2007, 03:51:23 pm »

I managed to get 44 out of 45 of the momentos, the only one I had trouble with was the pirate song. Ironically, once one person learned it, nearly all my characters on townies keep singing the blasted thing. Another funny thing, my God daughter and I spent hours trying to find the treasure chest for her sim, but another of my characters found two in just under five minutes. Still, loving the game.
bettye

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2007, 12:17:49 am »

I don't suppose there is anything so awesome as Sims being able to swim in the ocean?  I have not got BV yet, but being able to hear and see the waves sounds great!
PANDAQUEEN

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2007, 04:05:05 am »

I haven't been playing The Sims 2 in a while...But I plan on coming back to it. I'm pretty much up to date, except I haven't bought this one yet...I also have to pull out the other games from the garage since I moved. I guess it'll be a labor of passion for control of my creations.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 05:40:23 am by PANDAQUEEN » Logged

Note to self: Always use DEST edition of Insim...

Don't talk to any toy you don't know!
 -Mrs. Potato Head, Toy Story 2
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2007, 07:41:27 am »

Quote from: bettye;943825
I don't suppose there is anything so awesome as Sims being able to swim in the ocean?  I have not got BV yet, but being able to hear and see the waves sounds great!

yes, they can swim in the ocean on beach lots and the waves look good and the sounds are good too. I love beach lots *farts hearts* :lol:  you should check out the BV picture thread in the pictures forum.

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: