Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:30:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can anyone help me?  (Read 3798 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
johnnylova
« on: September 13, 2007, 07:18:27 pm »

Hi my name is Megan and I was just wondering if anyone could help me figure out what to do with my sims game. I had nightlife and then i installed the sims on my new computer but I lost the paper that had the code for nightlife that you have to input to install the game...Does anyone know anything I can do instead of going out and buying a new game??
Thank you so much for your help!!:)
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2007, 08:38:39 pm »

Did you ever register it with EA Online?  If you did, I think you could get in contact with technical support by logging into EA Customer Support, and they can send you your code via e-mail.

(Please correct me if I'm wrong.  I'm sure I saw something like this on the official website, but I also tend to imagine seeing things from time to time...  :oops: )

ETA:  Okay, it's not "Technical Support", it's "Account Management & Billing Support".  If you can, log in at the link above, and choose the "Contact" tab, then select your game's platform and the type of category.  (In your case, the sub-category of "Game Registration" under Account Management, and then "Registration Codes".)  Try asking them to see if you can receive your code again.  It will take at least a day, naturally, so there won't be instant results.  

Hope this helps you.  :angel:
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 08:57:07 pm by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

luvsya

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 06:33:11 pm »

Log into your  account (if you registered your game) at EA   and under your "account" info you should see your codes.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 06:35:29 pm by luvsya » Logged
luvsya

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2007, 06:38:27 pm »

I view mine on pogo.com under account management.
My EA Games                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               The Sims 2 (PC & Mac)

Registration Code: blahyourcode                                                                                                                

The Sims 2 University (PC & Mac)
                                                                                                               Registration Code:blahyourcode
Netra
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2007, 06:40:38 pm »

Everyone has suggested what I would tell you. Log into EA and you should see it under your account, but if you didn't register your game with EA, then I honestly would tell you to try and look for your booklet because that's like the only other way to get the code.

"If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it!"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: