Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 05:10:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: The Feeders chpt6 part 2  (Read 20384 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2007, 04:37:46 pm »

Great!!!More soon!By the way Wal-mart had a blackout today not too long ago.It was freaky.Not to mention we could hear thunder and everything but when we got outside, it did not even look like it had rained at all until we got home and it looked like it rained a whole bunch!

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2007, 04:59:23 pm »

LOL!  I have a bunch of pics to update this I'm going to have to do it in another chapter tho.  Katrina thats weird about walmart I thought they would have back up generators.

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2007, 05:59:56 pm »

so good it was very exciting

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2007, 11:56:05 pm »

Chapter 3 part 2

As soon as she uttered those words I jolted fully awake.  Tim was not in bed he was up against the wall of the bedroom.  He was just standing there with his arms twisted in an odd position.
I called out to him but he wouldn't answer me.  I got up and walked over to him wondering if he was drunk and maybe sleepwalking.

Thats when I noticed he was stiff and seemed to be stuck in that unnatural pose.  When I looked into his face his eyes were rolled to that back of his head giving him a ghoulish look.  I was so scared but I somehow knew I had to wake him out of it slowly.
I began to speak to him calmly..."Tim you are out of bed come back to bed Tim you are  sleepwalking"  My words seemed to not reach him.

I started to get scared what if he was possesed with one of these violent beings?  The pale lady had said they were eating his heart.  My God what was I going to do?
I got closer to him and tried to touch him to see if that would snap him out of his ghoulish pose.
I slowly touched his face and told him "Tim it's me Ilina your wife and I love you come back to me"

With my touch his rigid body suddenly softened and he awoke confused and crying like a child.  I held him while he composed himself and for awhile after this things warmed up between us.  
Not like before but in a gentle understanding that we had survived an ordeal and did so together.
Tim was never the same after this experience he no longer joked or was light hearted.  But at least I had him back somewhat for awhile...
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 12:34:34 am by vickylougrl » Logged

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2007, 12:27:34 am »

Chapter 4

It was two months before Detective Merrow was allowed to see Ilina again.  Apparently she had suffered a setback after speaking with him last.  Doctor Jones had not allowed him to come back with other officers or a typist.  Ilina was doing much better and had been moved from the high security area of the hospital to a regular ward.
She had recovered from her relapse and had asked Doctor Jones to call me.  When I got there I found her in the solarium painting.  She did look better.  
I walked up to her slowly and  greeted her softly with a "Hello Ilina" so as not to spook her.  Her back was to me and she immediately recognized my voice.

"Ahh...Detective Merrow!  I'm so glad you came.  I asked the Doctor to call you.  I feel well enough now to continue talking about what happened." she said softly.  "Ilina I am sorry you were not well after we talked it was not my intention to upset you or make you sick again" I said to her wishing she would turn around.  I really did mean that if she continued to relapse each time we spoke I would never know the truth.

"It's ok Detective I have to tell someone or I will lose my mind again anyway." she said matter of factly.  I asked Ilina if we could sit down and begin and she agreed.

"Detective" she started "You think me a cold hearted killer don't you?"  Her question surprised me up until that time she had never asked me anything.  I breathed in and told her "Ilina you were found guilty by reason of insanity" I continued "Are you saying you didn't kill your husband and baby?"  I almost wanted her to say she had not.

she got a far away look in her eyes and said "I don't know detective everyone says I did do it but in my mind I killed monsters not my family."

Coptic Text

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2007, 07:19:32 am »

Thanks Away I want to add some more to chapter 4 today hopefully.

Coptic Text

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2007, 08:27:58 am »

Chapter four part 2

"Ilina tell me about the monsters" I asked I imagined them to be part of her psychotic hallucinations.

"Well after Tim's episode that night I finally got to see the Feeders and I can only describe them as monsters..

We were both so tired that night I actually never got up to fix Tim's breakfast.  I was having such a deep peacefull sleep.  Tim and I had reconnected and in his arms I felt safe and drifted off into a wonderfull deep sleep.

I didn't even hear the alarm or Tim leave that morning at his usual 5am wake up time.  It was in this deep sleep state that I was summoned by the pale woman again into my recurring dream place.

It began as it usually did with me sitting next to the pale woman and listening to her words.  This time I had prepared myself to be more in charge of the dream sequence.  
When I sat down next to her I began to question her.  "If I am to spend every night talking with you I want you to give me your name" I told her as I sat down.  After a long pause she told me her name was Rebecca Atkins.  She asked me please not to say her name outloud.  Something about if you name is known it gives more power to evil entities to manipulate you.  She said her baptism name was secret and that was what protected her to certain extent from the feeders.

I looked at her face and there were scratches all over it.  She noticed and told me that occasionally when she was at the wrong place they would attack her in retaliation for trying to speak with me.
I asked her to tell me about the feeders and how I could fight them.  She said they were at one time a great people they had reached great sucess in their civilization.  They had been direct decendants from the Watchers who were Guardians of their world.
But the Ruler of the Watcher's was displeased with their mingling of seed with their people and he destroyed their world.  He banished them to the astral realm and bound them there.  The astral realm damaged their bodies and transformed them into hideous forms.  
Because they had imortality their torment was eternal.  While their material bodies decayed so did their reason.  So they had become monsters who only expressed hate and a predatory hunger.
I shivered at Rebecca's words.  "Tell me Rebecca if they are bound to this world how is it that they can cross over to our world?"

"he Watchers took pity on their offspring and what they had become and opened gateways to allow them entrance into their old world which is now our world." Rebecca explained.
"Some of these ancient gateways are quite hidden and isolated from men but wherever a drop of blood has been spilled in hate and violence a temporary gate is open and if a feeder is nearby and it is disturbed within our realm in anyway it remains open until shut by "The Ruler" who you and I know as God or his Agent known to us as "The Lamb"
My mind was spinning with all she told me.  This was related to our world, our creator, his enemies and by proxy our own enemies.
I knew there was a gateway in my home from the murders that had taken place there.  I also knew it had been disturbed by the renovation of the previous owner and our own work done on the house.  
Just then as these thoughts filled my head I heard a slithering noise in front of us in the woods.

"What the hell is that??" I shrieked.  "Sit down! Rebecca shouted.  "they cannot cross the tombstones unless you feed them!"
"Feed them!?" I was so confused feed them how?
"Your fear, hate, sadness, dispair is their food" she explained.  "The ground we sit on is blessed a Priest comes a blesses it for his dead Mother.  Because it is blessed it is a safe place for all humans." She explained.  
I tried not to give in to my terror and I did as Rebecca had said.  
"This is a family of feeders that have found your gateway.  They want to scare you so they can feed."
I looked at the slithering monsters.  I could feel a scream trying to escape my throat.
There were three forms approaching us.  The first one I saw was small like a child.  Yet it was on fire and it's face was hideously contorted.  There was anther form that appeared female and it's body was bent backwards and she crawled on her forearms toward the tombstones.  The other form just appeared dark and large male shadow form in the background.

The slithering female called out to me in a high pitched almost cartoony voice.  "IIIIIiiiiiiiinnnnnaaaaaaaaaaa!"
"Your baby is dead give him to us" it said with ghoulish glee.
"Look at my baby......he will enjoy playing with yours!"  The hideous small being hissed and the fire around him grew taller.  I felt myself fainting from fear.

Rebecca was now yelling at me "Do not listen to their words your fear is breaking the boundary!"  It was too late I was stiff with fear and nothing would shake me out of it.

"Go back to the World of Three Now!!" She yelled and just in an instant I awoke on the floor of my home face down and unable to move.

I layed there for a long time in the worst pain.  I had no idea what time it was.  I prayed for Tim to come home early or for Maddie the midwife assistant to finally show up.  Inbetween the awfull pain I thought about what had just happened and felt the nausea of fear and revulsion at the feeder entities.  They wanted my baby my God what was I going to do?  Was my baby really dead like that monster had said?  My mind swam with all that had just happened.  I thought about how Rebecca had sent me back home.  She had said go back to the World of Three.  That was our world a three dimensional world.  I finally fainted at some point and awoke to Maddie yelling out my name.

"Thank God!  You are awake!  Ilina your baby is coming you are already crowning!  Angie is on her way but I don't think she will make it in time!" Maddie looked scared to death.  I was too busy pushing my baby out to worry about Maddie.  I felt waves go through my body of overwhelming urges to push my baby out.

"Maddie just catch my baby don't let my baby fall please" I begged.

Angie arrived just after my son was born.  Maddie had done a terrific job delivering him he was perfect in every way.  Angie had cleaned me up and put me in bed.  It had been a quick but bloody birth and I was very weak they let me sleep while they waited for Tim to finally arrive.
We named our son Adam it was my choice it just seemed to me to be the right name for my baby since it was the name of our human forefather.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 08:37:47 am by vickylougrl » Logged

Coptic Text

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2007, 01:06:50 pm »

Whoa!  Now that's what I call an update.  I can't wait to see what happens next.  That lady crawling on her belly was creeepy.  Poor Ilina.  She's just a victim.  We both have Tims in our stories, and I have a character whose name is similar to Ilina.  Well, it starts with an 'I' anyway.  I love the effect you do with your pictures.  That must take forever to do every single one.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2007, 01:53:19 pm »

That's right we do both have Tim's thats funny!  I have been bit by the contest bug so I wanted to get as much up of this as I could.  Although there doesn't seem to be too many ppl reading my story anyway.

Coptic Text

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2007, 02:32:49 pm »

Maybe, but the ones who are reading it are enjoying it.  Please continue.  I haven't had that many readers, yet, either.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2007, 03:07:26 pm »

wow that was so good and such a cutie baby

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2007, 03:49:26 pm »

more,more,more!

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2007, 04:42:20 pm »

thanks guys!  You are all very sweet!  I had taken a megaton of pictures for this story before I actually wrote it so I was able to put it up fairly quickly.  Now I will have to take some more!  
I know pretty much exactly where I want to go with it but sometimes I have to sleep on it to see it clearly.
When you guys write your stories do you take pics first or write first?
btw my midwife in the story is a pleasantville townie does anyone recognize her?  (she was so kind to do a cameo for me LOL)

Coptic Text

Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2007, 05:48:44 pm »

I take pictures first because you might not like what you wrote after picture taking and ya I think I do I think it is but not the name

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2007, 05:53:05 pm »

hint on townie midwife she has an evil twin...lol!

Coptic Text

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: