Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 06:58:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: The Feeders chpt6 part 2  (Read 20397 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2007, 09:36:04 pm »

Chapter Five
Part one

Ilina, I want to hear as much as you can remember.  Please go ahead. I felt she was holding back.

"Detective I remember very little from this point I suppose it is when I lost my mind.  In my dreams I fight those horrible creatures and sometimes I am able to injure them but I do not know if I lost my mind and harmed Tim or my baby because when I awoke they were gone there was only blood.....a lot of blood.." she said in a dreamy voice.

"Ilina?" "Would you be willing to be hypnotized?" I asked.  "I know someone who may be able to put you under hypnosis and help you recover your memory." I explained.

"Would I remember everything?" She asked with a frightened look on her face.  "In theory yes, you would remember it all if it works."
I am being released next week detective I will leave my address with the hospital and you may contact me at my new home." Ilina had agreed to the hypnosis at last I would know what happened to my friend and his baby.  Of course the evidence said Ilina had killed them but what had she done with the bodies?  They were never found only blood and lots of it.
Ilina do you feel up to continuing with your story? I asked.
"Yes I will tell you the little I do remember from that night" She began.

Tim had been switched to night shift and he had hired an elderly nanny to come in and help me out with the baby at night.  I was having constant nightmares and I was completely exausted.  Also the baby had colic and frequently cried all night long.  That night before he left he told me to lay down that he had called the nanny to come in and I should rest while the baby slept.  He said I had dark circles under my eyes to go lay down.  

So I took his advise and lay down on the couch.  I wanted to hear the nanny when she came in.  Except the nanny never showed up that night at all.

The baby was sleeping well and I soon slipped off into a deep sleep.  I have no idea how long I slept except that it was deep and dreamless sleep.

Suddenly I woke with a start there was no noise or anything except silence and dark.  It was too dark I couldn't see anything I felt dazed and confused. In the dark I went into the kitchen to get a drink of water on the way back from the kitchen I went to check in on the baby and slipped on something wet on the floor.  

At first I didn't realize what it was but when I did see it was blood I ran to the babies room and found the floor covered in blood and my baby gone.

I do not know how long I sat on the floor out of my mind in fear and grief I suppose it was where the police found me.

All I knew was that my baby was with them the feeders had taken him somehow while I slept and well about Tim I have no idea last I knew he had been at work.  

"Ilina Tim was not scheduled to work that day.  I'm sure of it I have been over this case very carefully it was his night off." I said.

"But that means he lied to me that night....Why would Tim lie?" I could see she was getting upset.
"Ilina lets stop for today we hopefully find out when you undergo hypnosis.  Will you call me when you are settled in your new place Ilina?
Ilina agreed to call me as soon as she was settled and I would arrange the hypnosis session with my friend.

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
kareneadams

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2007, 02:00:37 pm »

This story is really good.  I am always looking for good stories to read and usually only make it a few paragraphs before I lose interest.  So please continue this story and I will be reading any other stories you post in the future.  Again, Thanks!
wyntersdarkness

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2007, 04:13:27 pm »

I love it!!!

.:Embrace the pain behind my lips:.
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2007, 05:53:51 pm »

ooh thanks new readers! lol! believe me a pat on the back helps when you are doing these stories because you put your heart into it you really do.

I will do an update very soon I usually like to do them early in morning when my little girl is in school and my hubby who works nights is asleep.

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2007, 06:06:22 pm »

that baby was so cute

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2007, 09:08:38 am »

This is a great story Smiley Looking forward to the hypnosis part - your pictures are great, far better than mine Wink

No requests please
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2007, 09:56:06 am »

Great update!  This story is getting really interesting.  The detective is a real cutie, by the way!

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2007, 01:02:53 pm »

I lost my game including my story characters.  Ugh...I'm in the process of recreating them hopefully to look as close as before and continuing my story.

Coptic Text

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2007, 01:25:47 pm »

That sucks Sad Hope you get everything sorted Smiley

No requests please
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2007, 02:20:26 pm »

wow I love this chapter and I hope you can re-create the lost characters Smiley

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2007, 02:24:31 pm »

Thanks guys!  I have recreated the main characters it's pretty close hmm..maybe better?
I hope to get an update up in a day or two.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 02:26:43 pm by vickylougrl » Logged

Coptic Text

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2007, 08:09:51 am »

Oh no!  That's probably a sim story teller's worst nightmare.  I mean, if I had wants and fears panels myself, one of my fears would be to lose my story and/or story characters.  Right behind a major computer crash, of course. Wink  I hope you can recreate everyone without too much difficulty.  And don't worry if they don't look exactly the same - we'll understand.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
brittybe

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2007, 03:05:04 pm »

vickylougrl,

Great job on your story so far. I think it's pretty scary and you made some fabulous pics. How awful that you lost so much of your hard work. Hope everything works out with the recreation. I'll definitely will read your new update when it's ready!
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2007, 12:26:09 am »

thanks guys I actually have taken a few pics and have everybody I need pretty much my problem is the main character Ilina I have remade her but I don't like her ugh....
I will work on her tommorow I was so busy today.
Here she is she is just not right I think it's her mouth I try again.

Coptic Text

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2007, 12:49:10 pm »

Woohoo! I was finally able to get Ilina back.  I hope to update very soon now that my character looks just about the same.

Coptic Text

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: