Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 03:03:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  
Author Topic: The Feeders chpt6 part 2  (Read 20381 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2007, 04:45:46 pm »

Good!
Smiley More more!

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 09, 2007, 04:59:48 pm »

Hmm, wonder if all the time these dreams she's been having is 'cause of those mushrooms? Something's not right with him, that's for sure.

No requests please
kim

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 09, 2007, 05:15:08 pm »

hmm I'm beginning to wonder if that toddler that the lady always leaves in the library is Ilina's kid

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2007, 06:14:08 pm »

No!  No, no, no!  Don't stop there!  Ack!  I can't stand it.  I'm really hanging on the edge of my seat, now.  So very cool - and getting better all the time.  I can't wait for the next update.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
mieley

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 09, 2007, 06:16:59 pm »

i just found this story and i love it! its sooo great! moree please!!
and i think kim is rightish, but that would mean that tim was the girl at the library's boyfriend and that he was lying to her about the child's mother!

I´ll come again when you have Judge on the menue.
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 09, 2007, 08:01:43 pm »

maybe....I'm going to update this soon.. it's coming to a head too fast so I need to slow it down

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 12, 2007, 01:54:24 pm »

Chapter Six

part 2

Mark:  Ilina?  What is he saying?

Ilina:  He is saying....I need a cab...one passenger myself and my child...

Mark:  Is there anything else Ilina?

Ilina:  No he is hanging up the phone and there is silence...

Mark:  Ilina I am going to count to three on the count of three you will awake refreshed and you will recall everything you have told us.  One....two..three....
At that point Ilina awoke and she was quiet for a bit Mark asked her if she was ok and then she got up and rushed over to me and hugged me tight and cried softly while I held her.

I held on to her as tightly as I could.  If it was the last thing I did I wanted to help this woman and to make her my own.  There was no denial I wanted Ilina in the worst way and maybe she wanted me back.  After awaking Ilina was very quiet.  She didn't want to talk.  I drove straight back to my house.  She didn't even ask me why we were there.  

"Ilina...I want you to leave your apartment and stay with me.  You will be comfortable here and safe.  Also I want you here.  I know it's probably not the best time to say this but...I'm crazy about you.  I want to help you find your baby and bring Tim to justice for what he has done to you."  I managed to get it all out in one long breath and then held my breath for her response to me.

Ilina looked at me for a long time.  "Joe.....I am a very confused devastated person...are you sure...you are not just feeling sorry for me?" she asked with brutal honesty.

"No Ilina even when I thought you were a brutal killer I wanted you.  I have been waiting for just the right moment to tell you.  But I'm tired of waiting I want you now."

"I want you too Joe...I will stay."she said finally.

I have never been very patient....I grabbed her and put my hungry mouth over hers finally kissing the lips I had been tasting in my dreams for so long..

I know I was being intense I didn't care I pulled her closer feeling all her soft body against my own.  Ilina was shaking somehow that made me want her even more.  She responded to my tight hungry embrace and kisses softly at first and then more intensely to match my own hunger for her.

We enjoyed each other like this for a long time...my mouth over her own soft mouth kissing her finally after all this time wanting her was unlike any other contact I had ever had with any other woman.  Maybe because I did nothing but think of her since I laid eyes on her.
I couldn't stop myself although I knew I was being pushy and probably taking advantage of her emotional state I whispered into her ear while I burned of wanting her.."Ilina....let's go upstairs I want to make love to you" half expecting her to slap me and hoping she would agree to it.

Ilina responded to me and allowed me to take her hand and lead her up the stairs.  Where I finally had her all to myself in the dark.

"Ilina I know I shouldn't be doing this because you are vunerable now as much as I want you if you don't feel ready I will stop" I said only half meaning it.

Ilina's response was to lay back down on the pillow and put her arms around me.

Our  night was unforgetable.  There is truly nothing like making love with someone you have fallen in love with and held back for so long.  It brings on an intensity that is unimaginable.

The next day I got up early and called my boss.  I talked with him about reopening Ilina's case and putting out an APB on Tim.  I would find Tim and Ilina's baby but it was going to be hard after two years to find this guy he could be anywhere.  My boss agreed to meet with me to look at the evidence overlooked before.  It was time to go to work.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 01:37:08 pm by vickylougrl » Logged

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 12, 2007, 02:05:24 pm »

This chapter was a little spicy.  The detective has been good for so long tho. LOL!

Coptic Text

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: October 13, 2007, 12:01:48 am »

I like spicy!  Rats - one of your images isn't showing up.  It must have been super spicy!  I always thought the detective was a real dish - obviously, Ilina does, too - lucky girl!

-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 13, 2007, 01:36:24 am »

oh my I see that...lol!  I can't remember which one it was there was definately no nudity so I don't get it?  Oh I know what pic it was...there was nothing wrong with that picture no nudity or anything it was both of the sitting on the bed in cuddle position weird stupid photobucket I definately think the last picture was spicier than that one it was just a really intimate shot of their faces and underclothes from the waist up.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 01:39:29 am by vickylougrl » Logged

Coptic Text

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 13, 2007, 08:39:25 am »

Good grief.. mind you, these are the guys who deleted a pic of a topless guy bottle-feeding a baby once :oogle: Nice update though Smiley

No requests please
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: October 13, 2007, 01:30:03 pm »

What?  For crying out loud.  I've seen racier pictures than that come through for Photobucket - go figure.

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 13, 2007, 01:34:58 pm »

I'm ticked off that I was censored for a picture of sims that had clothes on!  and...were sitting next to eachother...I think it's because Ilina is busty...she kind of spills over her corset bra I bet if she wasn't so curvy they wouldn't have removed the photo.  Could also be my detective fills out his underwear very nicely...lol!  bodybuilder underwear does have a healthy anatomy form.

Coptic Text

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: October 13, 2007, 01:43:04 pm »

LOL!!!

simfreakkristen

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 14, 2007, 02:09:33 pm »

OMFG IT'S AWESOME!!!! Could you possibly perhaps be the first to comment "Cujo.." Huh?Huh?Huh? Smiley

:welcome: She's here! Iris Delilah Jones. (I know it's kind of stupid to name a baby partly after a Sim story, but I love Banished!!)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  

Jump to: