Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 06:13:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 55
  Print  
Author Topic: Between the Light and the Darknes ~~~Chapter 34 - The End~~~  (Read 220983 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: February 14, 2008, 07:49:03 am »

Ratings don't depends on your age. They depend on your maturity level. If you think you can handle it, of course you can read it. If you read it and can't handle it, then that's a lesson for next time.

I mean, why would somebody put up a story, then say that certain people can't read it? No. By putting it on a public forum it's inviting readers to view their work, and the rating is simply a warning is there so that you can't complain if you get offended.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 07:51:43 am by Cluedo » Logged
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: February 14, 2008, 03:52:25 pm »

I appreciate your input, Cluedo.

Unfortunately, there are a couple of scenes that I can't post on this forum because they are considered 'adult material'.  However, most of the story would fall closer to a PG-13 rating, which would mean I could post it here.  I originally decided to do it elsewhere, so I could have the freedom to express the story the way I wanted to.  But I don't want to lose readers who are enjoying it, and would not be able to follow.  The story doesn't suddenly get very 'R' - it's really just a couple of scenes.  But that's enough to ban it from this site.

So, what to do?  I could try to 'tone it down' for those couple scenes, or I could leave them out and give a brief synopsis of what happened.  I'm not sure what would work out best.  Input, anyone?

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Lola136

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 14, 2008, 03:55:32 pm »

you could have toned down version of the secnes on insim and the real version else where?

Look At My Sims HERE
Psst! join a RolePlay[/B]
I just want to wrap you all up in cotton wool and roll you down a hill :smt120
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: February 14, 2008, 04:04:29 pm »

Yes - I could probably do that.  I'd hate to lose you and any other younger readers I might have.  I appreciate your loyalty, Lola - you've always been there reading from the beginning.  :happy8:

But for the older set - I'm still going to do those scenes differently at Blogger, and I'll let you know which ones they are when I get to that point.

Thanks all, for your support!

-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 14, 2008, 07:11:58 pm »

Quote from: Astral Faery;1136743
Yes - I could probably do that.  I'd hate to lose you and any other younger readers I might have.  I appreciate your loyalty, Lola - you've always been there reading from the beginning.  :happy8:

But for the older set - I'm still going to do those scenes differently at Blogger, and I'll let you know which ones they are when I get to that point.

You're welcome.
*predicts uberswerve coming up*
YHsims2003

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 14, 2008, 09:33:35 pm »

oh man, that was intense! Love your battle pictures, goes with the story soo well!! aghhhiwantmore! haha.
Oh please PM me, i would love to continue reading your story!

:snorting: My Spiffy Thread
Fercho

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 14, 2008, 11:29:42 pm »

Oooohhhhh Excellent!!
This chapter made me feel like I was watching one of those epic movies!, fantastic!!; of course I´ll be following it, this story gets better with every update and, you know; if it´s getting more violent I´m gonna like it even more Wink

Fercho´s  SPIDER TRAP
 - A psychological thriller with sims - RATED R
Lola136

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 15, 2008, 06:14:25 am »

Quote from: Astral Faery;1136743

Ooohhh yay! i still be able to read it Cheesy

Look At My Sims HERE
Psst! join a RolePlay[/B]
I just want to wrap you all up in cotton wool and roll you down a hill :smt120
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #143 on: February 15, 2008, 11:43:08 am »

Thanks YH - glad you enjoyed it!  I really had a good time with this chapter.

Fercho - thanks for all your kind words and support.  They really mean a lot.

Lola - you know, it's funny.  I was very sure that I would leave Insim after a couple more chapters.  But now...I just can't do it, and you'll be able to follow a slightly diluted version.  Don't worry, you won't miss much - I'll try to make sure I get the idea across clearly.

mpb4l1fe

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 15, 2008, 06:01:20 pm »

Oh wow, just read that last chapter, and it was simply amazing!!! Love it! =]]
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 15, 2008, 08:14:52 pm »

Astral chapter 13 was awesome your story is the only I'm following right now.  Please don't go!

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: February 16, 2008, 01:28:23 am »

Thank you, mpb4l1fe - I appreciate the compliment and I'm happy you liked it.

Vicky - aw, I tried, but I just can't leave, lol.  So don't worry, I'm not going anywhere.  And I'm sincerely flattered that you're following only my story - that puts me on a little cloud - now I can float around all over the house, lol.

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 16, 2008, 02:26:35 pm »

Well float on as long as you don't float away from insim LOL!  I have a contest bug now so I haven't been reading stories I teeter between my love of stories and competing...lol!
But I'm already in love with your characters so I have to keep up with your chapters!

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 23, 2008, 04:52:06 pm »

eeek! i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed more!
steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 25, 2008, 04:46:43 am »

Well, this is cool.  Did you raid every available alien skin for the cast here?
(And co-ed cells? What kind of race is this? :-P )

What are you using for the fight choreography? Do you have a battle pose Mod?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 55
  Print  

Jump to: